It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA, Israeli Defense Forces Home Front Command Partner for Martial Law

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

FEMA, Israeli Defense Forces Home Front Command Partner for Martial Law

www.infowars.com

The Israeli National Emergency Management Authority and FEMA partnership was established under “an emergency management work stream workgroup established under a 2007 Memorandum of Understanding with DHS,” according to the press release. FEMA representatives attended the national preparedness exercise Turning Point 3 in Israel on June 1, 2009, and Israel sent observers to the TOPOFF 4 national exercise in the United States, as well as personnel to participate in FEMA emergency management trainin
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I know there is a lot of people around here who like to say or think that the U.S. is controlled by Israel, or visa versa. Well this article seems to be adding a little bit of fuel to that fire. It talks about the U.S. and Israel working together for emergency management. So the question is, why would the U.S. and Israel need to be working together for emergency management? I am sure many will have an answer so please do post it.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

If America and Israel knew a world wide cataclysm was about to strike ,the partnership would make sense. Israel would need to be evacuated.

Otherwise it makes the Israelis look like mercenaries. It also makes the American government look like frightened tyrants.

This fall will be the test. Our government did not imprison the masses during the past plagues. To do so would have been unthinkable because prisons spread disease particularly viruses.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
My question is "how much longer are we going to allow groups like FEMA and Homeland Security trample on human rights and welfare of US citizens while it act as a cover, of non-law abiding Nazi's continue to operate in our government and make the United States fall from the inside?"

What we need to do is defend the constitution and have members of organizations such as CFR and Bilderbergers resign from office and criminally prosecuted for treason and conspiracy to regulate global markets and using genocide of innocent civilians to achieve a goal that is a conflicting interest to the Unites States of America. If they do not resign they can be removed.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
uhh, ever read revelations? Really f**king coincidental eh.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
What we need to do is defend the constitution and have members of organizations such as CFR and Bilderbergers resign from office and criminally prosecuted for treason and conspiracy to regulate global markets and using genocide of innocent civilians to achieve a goal that is a conflicting interest to the Unites States of America. If they do not resign they can be removed.

Amen, Sign me up.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DerelictJ

Never read it, what is the relation to this article? To me this situation doesn't make sense but I know ATS will be able to connect a few of the dots.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown

This fall will be the test. Our government did not imprison the masses during the past plagues. To do so would have been unthinkable because prisons spread disease particularly viruses.

I can understand that prisons would spread disease. But what do you mean by the fall will be the test?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

If we see ourselves or other people being rounded up we will know the government is full of weaklings. They could use angels to carry out their dirty work ;It would not make a difference; the cowards and traitors will feel hot American scorn directed their way.

Chaos will result from any such mass extermination plan. America has a nuclear arsenal. The chances that some nuclear weapons will be stolen and used on the dirtbags who try to commit mass murder is great. America is not Cambodia, nor is it pre Bolshevic Russia. Would be mass murderers will face something much worse than peasants bearing pitch forks.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

eradown
so what you are saying is that some time this fall you expect to see people being rounded up for one reason or another?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I don't know. I will be watching the reaction of our government towards H1N1. I am hoping nothing comes of H1N1. The quaratening of individuals is sensible; the quarantening of the masses is pure insantiy.If the vaccine works people will go to the Doctors and demand it. There is also the possiblity that many Americans and Israelis will all be homeless because of something our government can not tell us about.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Though I do not agree such a partnership is in the American citizen’s best interest I can see why for the New World Order this partnership makes sense.

Many people question what is it, why is it, that the United States seems so bound to support Israel in everything and in everyway, even when it is something that American citizens and or the American Constitution would not embrace, accept or tolerate, domestically or any other nation but Israel.

Israeli citizens claim they have a covenant with G-d. It’s presumed to be the Christian G-d, Abraham’s G-d, even though the Judean religion won’t actually disclose the G-d’s name, write the G-d’s name (They write it just like I do G dash d) or speak the G-d’s name themselves but refer to that G-d as being “Our Lord”.

I don’t actually believe they have a covenant with G-d, I believe they have a Contract with Rome and that the sacking of Jerusalem by Hadrian was a false flag attack, that sent the Hebrews not into exile but as Willy Nelson would say “On the road again” to follow Rome in all it’s various forms advance throughout the known world, setting up the monetary and banking and lending system in the newly acquired territories in Rome’s wake and financing Rome’s endless and constant expansion.

Once Rome had circumnavigated the globe, wiped out the indigenous first nation’s peoples and set up the same system of Roman contractual law in every nation throughout the Earth, and the same monetary and banking system throughout the Earth as promised and written in the Bible, Israel was restored for the Hebrews and Zionists who wanted to live there.

Just as importantly if not more so it was reestablished to provide the ‘stage’ for an ‘Armageddon’ like conflict as prophesized also in the Bible that Rome authored and wrote to usher in a One World Government.

If one objectively reads the Treaty of Paris establishing the United States of America paying very close to King Georges many titles and the order of them, and the actual wording of the document we were basically simply incorporated as a Roman State in the Holy Roman and Roman Empire that King George was the last Prince Elector and ruling sovereign of.

Because the United States of America has always been contractually bound to Rome and because Rome has since the sacking of the 2nd Temple been contractually obligated to the Hebrews and Israel we are as a nation contractually obligated to protect, finance, and fulfill Israel’s role in the New World Order take over the entire planet.

The Israeli military made up of many different nationalities would be an ideal force to call upon to put down any rebellions of American citizens that the American military for obvious moral and constitutional reasons might not wish too.

That’s my personal belief. It does happen to explain a lot of very coincidental things presently and in the last 2,000 years.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

America is much bigger than Israel. There would be too much territory. Too many enemies most of whom would be patient and quiet as snakes.Martial law in America would be stupid. The people responsible would be hunted down and murdered if they were lucky enough to survive the nuclear holocaust which would ensue.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

America is much bigger than Israel. There would be too much territory. Too many enemies most of whom would be patient and quiet as snakes.Martial law in America would be stupid. The people responsible would be hunted down and murdered if they were lucky enough to survive the nuclear holocaust which would ensue.

In military operations you are always looking for force multipliers.

How can you make one soldier as effective as two, or three, or four, etc., etc.,

Terrain can be a force multiplier, disease can be a force multiplier, hunger and deprivation can be a force multiplier, a '5th column' of compatriots within the territory you are attacking can be a force multiplier.

Many of the people you imagine will put a fight in fact won't, many in fact won't because they can't. They might be saddled with women and children, to hungry and weak to fight after being cut of from resources, they might be sick or made to be sick, poisons, drugs, various forms of mind control.

Look at Iraq, a nation of millions of people basically held and under the control of 125,000 well armed, well trained, well fed, well disciplined, and well supplied troops.

Of that 125,000 many of them are not combat or front line troops so in reality as far as guns...you don't need as many as you think to control a population where you control things like, the Electrical Grid, the Water Supply, the Media, Food and Staples Distribution, Medical assistance and Medicine, etc., etc.

Wal-Mart won't be open during all this, neither will the local Chevron, neither will the local Bank of America ATM, or Wallgreens, or the local Super Market.

The troops combating rebel ellements will have plentiful access to these things, the citizens that surrender to those troops authority will have 'limited' access to these things...the people who are fighting back will have very little to no access to these things.

It's a far tougher scenario when you get into the logistics of mounting an issurgency than it is as to whether you have the emotional werewhithall and desire to partake in one.

Military Operations are 'staged' well in advance often, where conditions and circumstances are set in motion to create force multipliers, further don't assume that Israel will be the only nation contractually obligated to provide troops.

Look for China to be involved to secure it's financial investments.

Look for the EU and the Russians to likewise be involved to secure it's financial investments.

There is a lot more at play, and a lot more at stake, for a lot more people than one might stop to consider when looking at it on the surface from an emotional standpoint.

From a purely logistical standpoint, it's a far more complex and deeper body than one might initially be inclined to think.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Get ready to be treated like a Palestinian.

The IDF is the most racist, corrupt, fighting force on the planet and it seems that they have been indirectly “training” our Cops which would explain why abuse is on the rise.

It is never good to have people who practice the sport killing of children train your Cops, soon I fear we will all find out why.

Many here say that Martial law would not work here, while I tend to agree, I wonder what would happen if the millions and millions of gang bangers and criminals were given some type of authority?

If you think that Washington would not let lose the worst of what society has to offer in their "fight to maintain order" I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I would like to sell to you.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

As to weather or not martial law would work, the U.S. centennially does have the capability to inflict it. What would make it work or not work, in my opinion. would be how willing the solders are to turn there weapons on there own people.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Martial law policed by Israelis spred too thinly will result in all the cities being abandoned. This has been happening for several years already in America. Black people have been bailing on New York for the deep south for years.

Allowing a group of unwelcome mercenaries into American cities will result in people walking away from those cities forever. The internationalists will find America becoming less progressive and more backwards. The internationalists will either go back to Europe or where ever or they will become the poor hicks they are trying to kill. I see them being chased out of the country on old fashioned wagons with angry mobs throwing rocks at them. The internationalists clutching at power will become poor ragged shadows of themselves. There will be no brave new world and no Utopia just a return to the old brutish world.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
And they call Israel America's friend. These people are nothing more then genocidal imperialists. The same Israel-loving brainwashed Americans will feel the knife deep in their backs soon, get a taste of what's coming to America soon by seeing what they're doing in the Middle East Here: ziomania.com... | We MUST unite against this great evil before the barbarians step foot on American land and use our weapons against us. Oh, and I await the anti-Semitic remark, since when were Europeans Semitic anyway? lol. Pretenders. Americans, don't be fooled by snakes.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Isreal is not a 'friend' to America. However, American DOES have joint exercises with countries all around the world for many different reasons and to practice for many different situations.

Isreal is well versed in terrorist attacks and urban ground war situations.
It would be smart for the US to take notice of how Israel runs operations.

Originally posted by Ludde
ziomania.com...

That's one strange site.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I feel that although they might think they could implement it, that it would fall apart in real life.
With their resources anything is possible but it’s a job not many would want to do.

There are enough bad Cops and Military personnel to keep us in check if everything thing is peachy but if the food and power is turned of it will cause the confidence that most people have in the Police and Military to fail.

When your kids are hungry and some jerk in a Humvee is getting food to oppress and abuse you sooner or later you will have had enough and that’s when the fireworks start.

I think the biggest sign that martial law is here is if and when Obama starts gun confiscation, that in itself will start a civil war.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join