It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Chained Girl, Escapes Kidnapper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
news.aol.com...

HINGHAM, Mass. (June 29) - A man lured his son's 6-year-old friend to an apartment with a promise to show her some pet gerbils, then bound her with tape and leg shackles, injected her with an unknown substance and tried to rape her, but she fled while still chained, authorities said Monday.

Justin Shine, 26, was charged with kidnapping, attempted rape, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon — a hypodermic needle — and resisting arrest.

Once inside, Shine showed the girl the family's gerbils but then bound her hands with tape, put tape over her mouth, wrapped her arms with a "fishnet-type material" and shackled her ankles with a chain, Donatelle said.

The girl told police that Shine injected her in the hip using a syringe and that she felt "somewhat sleepy" afterward. Donatelle said the syringe is being tested to find out what was in it.

The girl said that after she heard knocking on doors, Shine got a knife and cut the tape off her hands. She said she was crying and Shine told her to "shut up."

"He also told her that she was not going to die today — that he was," Donatelle said. He later let the girl leave, she said.

He said he had injected himself with coc aine but didn't admit injecting the girl with anything. He told the trooper it may have been by accident, Donatelle said.

I'd really like to know how you accidentally inject someone with a drug !

Zemotel said he hit Shine on the head with his gun after Shine ignored police commands and lunged toward officers. Shine had a black eye when he appeared in court Monday.

I normally would be upset by an officer striking a person like that, but in this case i could care less.

I don't know if this problem is becoming more widespread, or if we just here about it more due to the internet. It seems as though everyday lately i see at least one case like this, it's sickening and scary.

Children should be allowed to play outside freely without some pedophile kidnapping and attacking them. However i don't understand why it is that when this seems to be such a common thing lately parents allow their young children to play outside unattended.

Parents need to wake up and realize that there are people out there that are looking for children to molest and take the proper precautions. Teach your children about the tricks that these pedophiles use to lure them. Teach them not to go with strangers, no matter what the situation. Above all do not leave your child unattended. In today's world parents must become more responsible for their child's safety.

[edit on 7/1/2009 by chise61]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The girl's mother told police she let her daughter ride her bike outside while she put her son down for a nap. When she didn't hear her outside about 20 minutes later, she went outside to look for her, then called police.

I see this everyday, and i just don't understand it. Why are 6 year olds playing outside without adult supervision. It's not just the risk from pedophiles, she could have been hit by a car or any other number of things.

"He also told her that she was not going to die today — that he was," Donatelle said. He later let the girl leave, she said.

I wonder if this means that he has other victims that he didn't allow to escape and live.

Police said they arrested Shine after finding him in a bedroom, covered with blood. He had an open wound on his left wrist.

Too bad they didn't leave him there to finish himself off.

kdka.com...

Edit for link

[edit on 7/1/2009 by chise61]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Hm, there are several factors to consider!

Did the cup of water spill, or did it just tip over? How involved were the gerbils? And finally, how do we know he is the suspect and not the little boy?

happy hunting!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Yeah, I was shocked to find that a pedophile was able to physically overpower and run off with my child, I only took my eye off of them for 20-30 minutes, how could this happen?

I watch mine like a hawk, try and take my kids and I will get blood on my hands.

We should execute these people, doing that will save money and lives.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nine0099thousand

I really hope that you know what points you are attempting to make about a cup of water and the gerbils, because i sure don't.

If you're implyimg that the guy's son may be the guilty party and not the father himself, i would guess we know it was the father because we have the little girl's statement as well as the guy's confession.

What exactly is it that you think i am hunting for ? Or are you simply trolling ?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nine0099thousand
reply to post by chise61

Hm, there are several factors to consider!

Did the cup of water spill, or did it just tip over? How involved were the gerbils? And finally, how do we know he is the suspect and not the little boy?

happy hunting!!

Tell me what kind of sick and perverted brain do you have!!!! This is a statement simply to inflame people... you sir should be considered a TROLL!!!!
Seriously what the hell is wrong with you to make that post???

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
im as appauled as anybody, but both jokes and ALL CAPS PROFANITY are over/under exadurations. unless you have kids, then im sure your shaking right now. As a teenager i dont see how people get as upset over these things as they do. Mabey ive been desensitized by hearing about 1 of these story's a day since childhood, but its so commonplace that they just need to put them away. no trial, only justice. in these cases either it happened or it didn't, and if it did it the person should be easily identified and locked up.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

I watched mine like a hawk too, and now do the same with my grandchildren. I don't understand how so many small children are left unsupervised by adults, with all these pedophiles running around.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X2

As a teenager i dont see how people get as upset over these things as they do.

I would say that if you truely don't know why people become so upset over "these things" then you must truely be desensitized.

I haven't seen any jokes on this thread yet. If you are referring to the post by nine0099thousand, that was not a joke. It was either a statement from a sick twisted mind who sees nothing wrong with the actions of that man, or as i first suspected simply an example of a troll, more than likely both.

Could you be so kind as to point out the all caps profanity, as i have not seen any.

top topics

join