It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea – Impending Missile Launch May Require US Military Action

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

I dont see any one here saying we should take the fight to NK..I see the majority saying if a missle reaches our airspace no matter if Hawai or the mainland,we need to send one back..Simple as that..Especially from a man who's throwing threats of nuclear annialation..Yes they may be empty threats,but none the less our security is at risk..

Would you rather have a missle of his hitting hawai with a full payload?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
reply to post by DOADOA

I dont see any one here saying we should take the fight to NK..I see the majority saying if a missle reaches our airspace no matter if Hawai or the mainland,we need to send one back..Simple as that..Especially from a man who's throwing threats of nuclear annialation..Yes they may be empty threats,but none the less our security is at risk..

Would you rather have a missle of his hitting hawai with a full payload?

show me a first hand threat of nuclear annihilation from NK and i will never reply again on this site from this day on forth.

a first hand threat would be a threat made without a cause.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...
one of a few..If he's spouting this over searching a ship then yes actions must be taken..Not a justifiable cause for the threat..Not by a long shot no matter how empty it may be..

Thats like telling russia that well launch 5 nukes if they search one of our ships..

You dont simply threaten to nuke anyone,with out the fear of a pre-emptive or defensive strike..I'm sorry you may feel its not nessarry but I feel the vast majority of the population feels the same as I do..

I'm sure you would feel a little different if you lived in hawai..

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I believe this entire NK situation is a diversion. I think NK is some type of puppet for the US and they use it whenever its convenient. It is very difficult to believe NK would launch a nuke at a Super Power and not expect to be cremated in return.

Rumsfield sold them the nuke reactors to make the nuke bombs back in the 80's. The situation in NK is very much ideal for the NWO, a Slave society where people are put into internment camps or killed for things such as questioning the NK govt. This is the example of what may be coming soon to our once great country.

I look for this situation to come & go frequently as a diversion for the sheeple while our country is being robbed by bankers, bills are passed by the criminals in DC that enslave us more and more, like the new tyrannic "Green" bill, as well as the supposedly"hate crimes" bill. Now there are 4 or 5 gun grabber bills coming up, so the diversion continues as the criminals in DC destroy our country and the sheeple watch CNN or Faux thinking they will be nuked by some 27 yo crazy Dictator in NK!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
lets not forget this has probably all been orchestrated. Nothing happens without the elites knowing about it.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Too late now, they already conducted the tests.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by octaviameister
I believe this entire NK situation is a diversion. I think NK is some type of puppet for the US and they use it whenever its convenient. It is very difficult to believe NK would launch a nuke at a Super Power and not expect to be cremated in return.

Rumsfield sold them the nuke reactors to make the nuke bombs back in the 80's. The situation in NK is very much ideal for the NWO, a Slave society where people are put into internment camps or killed for things such as questioning the NK govt. This is the example of what may be coming soon to our once great country.

I look for this situation to come & go frequently as a diversion for the sheeple while our country is being robbed by bankers, bills are passed by the criminals in DC that enslave us more and more, like the new tyrannic "Green" bill, as well as the supposedly"hate crimes" bill. Now there are 4 or 5 gun grabber bills coming up, so the diversion continues as the criminals in DC destroy our country and the sheeple watch CNN or Faux thinking they will be nuked by some 27 yo crazy Dictator in NK!

Very well said, and I agree almost entirely. Only I have an unfortunate feeling that this time just might not be used as a "come & go." Your reasonings are quite accurate in my mind, but the "come & go" aspect has been drying out due to all of the heat created by NK in these past couple of months. I think they're considering (pfft, who am I kidding? it's already planned) letting NK fire this one off toward the US, forcing a shoot-down, resulting in an international conflict (of war?). If your "come & go" strategy was enough to deviate our attention from importance, just wait until you see the curtain behind THIS stage.

Cheers,
Strype

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Strype]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Why is anyone talking about nukes? North Korea does not have the capability of minuturizing its atomic bomb to fit within a missile. They are years away from accomplishing that feat.

Secondly they only may have a handful of these weapons, and if they were to be used they would be used against forces in South Korea not the continental U.S. which is worlds away.

The threat is this missile and odds are it won't even come close. Moreover if it does we will know fairly quickly and be in a position to shoot it down.

Moreover this is not the first shot in some war, because tactically it would the most retarded of all time. If you have made your mind that you are going to attack South Korea you wouldn't try to hit downtown L.A., you would hit South Korea and their forces in a sneak attack operation.

This is just simply North Korea trying to show what it's capabilities are to hopefully bring more the negotiation table.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Well all I can say is that if you didn't want to be the worlds police, then you shouldn't have destroyed the British Empire.
And secondly, i think the only reason NK would risk going to war with America/ same as Iran and America is if they have dirty bombs planted all throughout American cities, as i believe i recall them saying that America would greatly regret going to war with them.
Also i heard the Soviets did something like this during the cold war with suitcase dirty bombs (small nuclear bomb), so i guess it couldn't be too hard for those countries to do it.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

You misunderstand...

Most likely, if kimmy were to try nuking the us they would sneak one in or given it to a terrorist group to use.

I think the missile shooting is just more attempts to start a war.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by fapython

And secondly, i think the only reason NK would risk going to war with America/ same as Iran and America is if they have dirty bombs planted all throughout American cities, as i believe i recall them saying that America would greatly regret going to war with them.

That is a losing strategy. I don't care how many dirty bombs are planted in how many US cities, the retaliatory response from the US would be unlike anything the world has ever seen. We really need to understand this.

Any nuclear attack against the US (or any nuclear power for that matter) would have to eliminate the country's nuclear capability. Otherwise, the attacking country would cease to exist for all intents and purposes.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Why our government as well as obama dosnt wanna intervine..almsot seems like they want them to succeed..for god knows what real reason.

TPTB could well be paying Lil Kim a LOT OF MONEY to make these noises, so they can do the false flag attack in America, that has been predicted to go down very soon for quite a while now.

Sounds like it has the CIA M.O written all over it.
There was been plenty of money unaccounted for, I'd say it's Nth Koreas pocket right now.

Once the nuke explodes, martial law is declared, in fact it's doubtful the net would even be on for anyone to sit here and talk about it....America would be lock down, so any vengeance on the strawman Nth Korea would get quickly swallowed up in self survival during a national emergency.

MIght sound a bit out there, but I don't believe anything that even smells slightly of any form of Propoganda.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by octaviameister

Strype Quote below.

Very well said, and I agree almost entirely. Only I have an unfortunate feeling that this time just might not be used as a "come & go." Your reasoning's are quite accurate in my mind, but the "come & go" aspect has been drying out due to all of the heat created by NK in these past couple of months. I think they're considering (pfft, who am I kidding? it's already planned) letting NK fire this one off toward the US, forcing a shoot-down, resulting in an international conflict (of war?). If your "come & go" strategy was enough to deviate our attention from importance, just wait until you see the curtain behind THIS stage.

Both of these posts echo my thinking for sure.
But.
I still think there's something more.

It’s probably so obvious it’s the elephant in the dinning room, but, I still think it’s more.

*If* there is an *attack* also believe the *nuke* part of the attack is to keep our eyes on the skies - when the form of attack that will hit USA soil will be a bioweapon.
They’ve got ‘em and they know we can blow their rocket out of the sky.
Bioweapon...
ah hell...

peace

[edit on 2-7-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
ugh
why is this going on

why do countries stand by and let this happen

why wont anyone step in!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by fapython

Destroyed? It was never destroyed, technically it was just hard to maintain it.
And it sure as hell America had nothing to do with it.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by plejarenlyran
ugh
why is this going on

why do countries stand by and let this happen

why wont anyone step in!

Step in and do what, exactly? The legal route is being taken here with UN sanctions. The only other options are military. Is that what you are proposing?

Besides, for all of the insults hurled at the US for interventionist policies, when there is a critical situation happening, who does the rest of the world turn to? If you are waiting for the Europeans to get involved...well you are going to have a very long wait.

I think we, the US, are handling this as well as possible to this point. NK doesn't have the ability to deliver nuclear weapons via ICBM and thus, the threat to the US mainland of an attack from NK is nil.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

One problem with that:

North Korea has only ONE major city, so what would you do with the other two nukes?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

And if you look at the satellite pic of North Korea, its the only place with lights on.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by DOADOA

they are not launching a missile at the united states, but towards the direction of the united states.

So if I shot a gun in your direction but not at you, would that be ok with you?

we launched a missile that has a range of 4000 miles into target located in the pacific, if you had half a brain, 1/4 of which isn't dead you'd know that it was also in the direction of a country/countries.

So you can't have an adult discussion without personal attacks? Seriously?????
Why don't you come back when you can act like an adult.

no, i would scream in horror and demand that we nuke you and we nuke you now otherwise the axis of evil will think i am weak when i obviously have the biggest gun on this planet. matter fact, you don't have to shoot in my direction, as long as you're shooting something i will demand a total annihilation of you and your country, after all if i don't my mother will think i am weak.

i am sorry if you feel insulted, you must've felt it deep in you.

1. I never said any of that.
2. You'd get a much better response if you stopped acting like a child having a tantrum.
3. See 2.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
lets not forget this has probably all been orchestrated. Nothing happens without the elites knowing about it.

Please don't take offense but there really is no such thing as a group of super powerful people known as the "elites".

If that really had all this power to know and manipulate everything and everyone, they would not need to hide in the shadows like is claimed. They would be out and about just telling the entire world how it is going to be and nobody could do anything about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join