It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Swine Flu has now become a world pandemic, with the U.S. now over the hysteria caused by this potentially man made outbreak. Since this virus was released there have been many threads regarding the who(or should I say w.h.o., I know-pretty stupid), what, when, and hows but I would like to hear some opinions on why this virus may have been intentionally released to the world. I understand it is not provable that it was intentionally released but I believe a strong case could be made to support the idea. The two most probable reasons I believe are population control by the N.W.O. and the Vaccine companies trying to make a quick $ with a minority third being accident. My imagination really went to town while flipping through the channels and right as Jeff Goldbloom said 'virus' in the movie Independence Day and I thought if there was an alien/human base that was doing research on humans I thought what better way to kill off a bunch of aliens that we can't get of the planet than to poison them by altering our immune systems, similar to how the sickness the Pilgrims brought from Europe had a devastating affect on the Native Americans. Just seeing what your thoughts are.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I haven't had a flu shot since I was a kid.... I get sick once in a while. I feel great . They are not putting that "snake oil" in me. They just want us to be weak . This also may be a way to chip us.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The chip has been on my mind since we were looking over pictures my mother in law took pictures in the hospital room and one picture shows a nurse injecting my 1st child with something. There were complications with his birth as he came out with the cord around his neck and was blue but they got him back in like 25 seconds. I am not sure if it was related to the incident but we had arranged for our pediatrician/family doctor to administer all shots. Didn't see the picture for a couple weeks so it was awkward seeing it. No flu shots here either, not this family.

new topics

join