It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could be something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
37o10'23.27'' N 116o11'38.30'' W elevation 6234 feet

It is in the NTS so you could walk in there and it could be like half-life or there could be 55 gallon oil drums. So if anybody has anything on this spot please share. I am really waiting for gariac he always seems to materialize when there is something new.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
you mean Google Earth ?? can u put it up, embed it or whatever?? i havnt learned it either

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It is google earth and I do not know how to embed photos on here but I am willing to learn

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

Upload the picture to the ATS media page, and then you can provide the link that the site gives you for it. Or, to embed, I think you can click the little colorized computer that is over the box that you write posts in, paste the link from the media page in it, and then the picture will be embedded.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
downloading Googs now, ill see if i can put it up here

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Oh, and to take a picture of what you see on google earth, you should take a screenshot of your monitor. To do that, you push Ctrl and PrtScn. It'll take a picture of whatever is on the desktop. Then you just paste the picture into paint and save it and upload it to the ATS media portal.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Is this what you were talking about?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29f56e3a2b06.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 7/1/2009 by octotom]

[edit on 7/1/2009 by octotom]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The coordinates in my first post are correct. It looks like a tunnel leading into the mountain. There several out there, but this is one I have not seen before.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just to verify, you are pointing at Nellis Bombing range, yes? If so, then I would *expect* tunnels to be in the mountains there.

I did find it interesting that one of the main roads out there is called "Black Mesa". Guess this region is what Half Life was referencing?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
It is Area 12 of the Nevada Test Site. Too many different projects went on there to hazard a guess as to what is at those coordinates.

George Knapp did a story about the OST working up there.
I-TEAM

I can't vouch for any of those explosion waypoints you see when you turn on the google earth community. In the past, many have been wrong.

new topics

top topics

join