It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tin-Foil Tapestry (Serious Theorists only please)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I am entitling this one "Tapestry Conspiracy" for reasons that will become clear soon.

I have been actively engaging in researching various conspiracy theories for some time now (Years) and my main interest is a form of jigsaw puzzle of the occult (Hidden)

I have come to learn many things which may be true, and many which are most probably false.

To participate in this thread, a minimum amount of conspiracy knowledge is necessary, and several conspiracy assumptions will be drawn upon.

The primary purpose of this thread is to "Tie it all together", so far as How seemingly obscure and unrelated "Theories" could possibly fit together to create a hypothetical whole picture of the world that is not seen.

I shall begin with Advanced Technology.

A brief primer for this "Advanced Theory" can be found in several other threads (That I will describe only in the briefest of synopsis necessary for comprehension of the principles that lie behind them)

"A short list of US mind control Programs"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread gives a few examples of research programs used for the purposes of gathering information on how the brain archives, accesses, and retrievs information, and how that information could be accessed, altered, and induced through various means (Chemical, Subliminal, Narcotic, EM, etc)

"Military AI Supercomputer Mind Monitoring: What I have learned"

This thread gives the hypothesis that advanced technology is being used to influance, read, and control thoughts of individuals from non-local sources, namely, sattelites that induce precise electrochemical activity in certain neural synapses, tissues, clusters, etc... for the purposes of mind reading, and mind control.

"Mass Mind Control Through Network Television"

This thread is a discussion on how mass media television is used to manipulate the populous into a near homogeneous mental state.

The Hypothesis: (Tin Foil Hat Only Discussion!)

I have been researching various new sciences and technologies lately... and I have come across some interesting articles on Quantum Computing.

(Excellent Wikipedia Article describing some different potential candidates for quantum computing applications)
en.wikipedia.org...

Anyways, in learning different aspects of quantum computing, and how various functions manipulate Qubits (Quantum Bit Storage... Atoms and the like) a realization came to me.

What if this global mind control network was not being used Primarily for "Controling the public", but for accessing the collective human brain power to do complicated and creative calculations FOR, The powers that be?

Television mind control could be used to take all minds, and homogenize their "Quantum State" to near uniformity (Much in the same way that Memory must be "Flashed" to consist of "Off" bits in order to be useful)

Then, various directive stimuli are used to get potential minds to begin compartmentalized calculations and extrapolations based on certain areas of the science that TPTB are seeking to understand.

In this fashion, the whole of humankind would be an unknowing Massive Paralell processor for the newest technologies that the elite are researching.

And then, that information could be extracted out of the mind, and its presence completely erased.

Draconian, I know... but possible?

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Section Two: Scientific Control.

Beginning with the debate on climate change, it is easy to see how scientific process can often take a backseat to the kind of emotional logic that is so prevelant in the Western World.

In such case, I am describing the Vehement polarization of the theories supporters, and detractors, in the complete absence of any kind of testably accurate climate (Thermodynamically) model of the planet as a whole set in the isothermal model of the solar system.

What I mean to say is: We really dont know IF, how, or to what degree climate change is going to effect the earth... but there are STOIC defenders on either side.

IT is this kind of polarization of the scientific debate that I am referring to, and to which I am extracting my hypothesis from.

That hypothesis, is that a "Mostly Correct" theory of Reality (Quantum Theory) has been established (that works in MANY instances) by TPTB to prevent society as a whole from uncovering a MORE TRUE theory of reality, that would make possible significant leaps in the fields of physics, Electronics (Quantum scale devices) multidimensional physics, etc, etc, etc...

So, the fundamentals of this theory, is that the advanced science of TPTB black protects, allows them to create "Passable" theories, that basically dead-end scientific progress in that field, before that field can come to any useful progress or understanding.

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick

IT is this kind of polarization of the scientific debate that I am referring to, and to which I am extracting my hypothesis from.

That hypothesis, is that a "Mostly Correct" theory of Reality (Quantum Theory) has been established (that works in MANY instances) by TPTB to prevent society as a whole from uncovering a MORE TRUE theory of reality, that would make possible significant leaps in the fields of physics, Electronics (Quantum scale devices) multidimensional physics, etc, etc, etc...

So, the fundamentals of this theory, is that the advanced science of TPTB black protects, allows them to create "Passable" theories, that basically dead-end scientific progress in that field, before that field can come to any useful progress or understanding.

-Edrick

I think I've got the gist of what you're trying to get across. You may be hypothesizing but I think you're on the right track. I wish I could articulate as well as you have because what you've written is very close to what I've been "theorizing" as well.

It will be very interesting to read the responses that I hope are many on this thread!
Its a very interesting perspective and well thought out. Starred and Flagged.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Thank you for your compliments and comments, I appreciate them.

I am trying to tie more of these together into a more passable total theory, and I will be adding those to this thread as it evolves.

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I gave you a star and a flag for your thread. I will have to go through the number of threads and links you have provided to be able to comment further.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

Thanks UFOTECH.

Your thread on Quantum Telepathy meshes quite nicely with my original post.

That thread can be found Here:

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

In this fashion, the whole of humankind would be an unknowing Massive Paralell processor for the newest technologies that the elite are researching.

And then, that information could be extracted out of the mind, and its presence completely erased.

i do agree that all humans can possibly be linked together and become a parallel super computer, most likely during sleep. but i don't think the gov't is even close to being able to exploit that. it's either the alien species that planted us here (who may now be extinct and we're just not getting new data to process but we have to sleep anyway to unload short term memory into long term memory) or humans and all conscious being on this planet as a whole create a sort of super conscious being... which either uses our brains to exist or has always existed and came here where it chooses to give us individual consciousness.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

This thread gives the hypothesis that advanced technology is being used to influance, read, and control thoughts of individuals from non-local sources, namely, sattelites that induce precise electrochemical activity in certain neural synapses, tissues, clusters, etc... for the purposes of mind reading, and mind control.

What if this global mind control network was not being used Primarily for "Controling the public", but for accessing the collective human brain power to do complicated and creative calculations FOR, The powers that be?

Television mind control could be used to take all minds, and homogenize their "Quantum State" to near uniformity (Much in the same way that Memory must be "Flashed" to consist of "Off" bits in order to be useful)

-Edrick

First off, from what I know to be true, I know that the information we hold CANNOT be transferred or affected by electro-magnetic radiation it can only be affected and transmitted through a direct, non-local correlation.
Now I love the idea, but to create a completely non-local correlation between the entire population which is what your proposing you would need to first prove the theory of Quantum Entanglement which yet again has been experimented with, but to my knowledge the entanglement cannot last more a few minutes and is perceived as milliseconds to the subjects entangled which would make for some extremely confusing paradoxes, say for instance your theory is correct and at the moment we are all entangled in a giant non-local "web", now our perception of time is completely accelerated, 24 hours would seem like seconds, how would historians cope with trying to make sense of the past if there "days" are 1000 times longer then ours. I do like your theory and would love for someone to prove me wrong, but to the best of my knowledge it is highly unlikely*.
This simply relates to our own governments being at the helm of this operation if this proposed link was put into action by another race then everything i said can be disregarded.

-Stath

(*Nothing is impossible in a subjective reality based on perception.)

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Statho]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Yes but if the government was able to map neural and biological activity non-locally to a point were they could tell when you were asleep and only connect while you slept, time perception wouldn't be an issue as time isn't perceived as such during sleep in any instance.

-Stath

And yes i did just rebut my own argument.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Statho

First off, from what I know to be true, I know that the information we hold CANNOT be transferred or affected by electro-magnetic radiation it can only be affected and transmitted through a direct, non-local correlation.

Ok, first off, I think a Primer in the Fields of Electromagnetic Induction are in order.

en.wikipedia.org...

Induction is a process by which a magnetic field at a right angle to an electrical current flow will create a force at a right angle to both field and current flow (3 dimensional)

This is known as the right hand rule.

Conversely, a magnetic field moving across a conductor will induce a current to flow in a right angle to the magnetic field.

So, if a magnetic detector of sufficient precision is placed near any data carrying conductor, it would be possible (Through magnetic field induction) to determine the data being sent through the cable.

And Conversely, if a magnetic field generator of sufficient precision was placed near a data cable, it would be possible to induce current to flow in a data pattern.

This is the basic premise.

As far as the Non-Local part, Im sure that any "Quasi-Governmental" (Read: Corporate Military Contractor) of sufficient technological capability would be able to determine the physics of pulling this one off.

The proposed benefits to R&D would be clearly astronomical.

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Earth. Is a giant "gas station"/ petting zoo, and is in an exsclusive club of gas stations that are rather few and far between. Where liquid water flows and eclectical storms brew, extra terestrial life forms come here to "charge up" (for the lack of a better phrase) their ships and gather fresh supply's of water and produce. Maybe take a break from their long journey and just check out the sights and sounds that this violent privative rock has to offer.

There. I have no source for my info but i believe its true.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
Earth. Is a giant "gas station"/ petting zoo, and is in an exsclusive club of gas stations that are rather few and far between. Where liquid water flows and eclectical storms brew, extra terestrial life forms come here to "charge up" (for the lack of a better phrase) their ships and gather fresh supply's of water and produce. Maybe take a break from their long journey and just check out the sights and sounds that this violent privative rock has to offer.

There. I have no source for my info but i believe its true.

Not exactly on topic... but I have had similar thoughts.

I think that water is also a very fundamental component of space travel (Hydrogen and oxygen, all in one convenient non corrosive package)

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The parallel processing idea is great, however there have been speculations that in the next 20 years the home computer will rival the computational capacity of the entire human race combined. If the government is in fact holding back advanced computer technology, as it would be reasonable to assume, it seems likely that they have already rendered our collective parallel processor obsolete. Maybe the whole is more than the sum of it's parts? Fact- cathode ray emitter can alter your brain activity, but it lowers it in most cases.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mumbotron
The parallel processing idea is great, however there have been speculations that in the next 20 years the home computer will rival the computational capacity of the entire human race combined. If the government is in fact holding back advanced computer technology, as it would be reasonable to assume, it seems likely that they have already rendered our collective parallel processor obsolete. Maybe the whole is more than the sum of it's parts? Fact- cathode ray emitter can alter your brain activity, but it lowers it in most cases.

Well, I was more thinking that the purpose of this "Human Cpu Collective" would be to work on non-linear problems, like creative solutions to problems that computers are really bad at, or can't do at all.

Like, ask a computer how to store energy more efficiently, and it will basically just take your input, and mathematically manipulate it, at great speed.

The mathematical computation is there, but not the "out of the box" thinking capability that the chaos of the human mind can bring to bear on problems of this type.

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Statho

Ok, first off, I think a Primer in the Fields of Electromagnetic Induction are in order.

-Edrick

I'm well aware of electromagnetic induction, considering I spent my last two years of high school doing a Pre-apprenticeship in the Electrical Industry followed by a Certificate III in Electrotechnology.

I'm sorry but I fail to realize how this is relevant, you simply explained a concept of inducing and measuring current and data through manipulation of a magnetic field and a sufficient conductor.
Which in a thread you linked to earlier* showing a quantum model of telepathy, the team proved through experimentation involving a Faraday Chamber that the electromagnetic field is not an element in the transference of information from humans.

-Stath

* www.abovetopsecret.com...

School name removed in edit.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Statho]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Statho

I was more attempting to explain the existence of "Action at a distance" than to define the mechanism that this telepathy would actually happen through.

Im sorry if I did not clarify that point in my previous post.

-Edrick

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I thought that this might be relevant...

Mercury binds to certain growing sites on neural structures.

Flouride changes the calcification growth of the pineal gland to fluorite. (Which is more phosphorescent.)

www.fluoridealert.org...

LC Circuit.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd62ec5ed4e5.png[/atsimg]

The "Immunization" (Thimerasol = 50% Mercury) is given after birth, (After the lower brain functions are no longer "GROWING") thus, the mercury mostly binds to a "Sphere" within the growing outer cortex...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a990b08cc516.jpg[/atsimg]

where neural growth is occurring, and in the middle, you have the pineal gland.... Infused with Flouride....

Which makes it Fluorite, and changes its conductive and peizoelectrical qualities.

This could make sections of the brain into a resonance cavity (Antenna) for the reception of high frequency electromagnetic waves. (Antenna length and LC circuit construction determines operating frequency.)

Where the Pineal gland and the mercury act as charge storage plates, connected through the skull and through the spinal column to the spinal cord, and back up to the brain.

So, around 4-6 centimeters in wavelength.

Which would be Microwave.

-Edrick

top topics

join