It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Go after ACORN,' judge says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

'Go after ACORN,' judge says

www.pittsburghlive.com

A district judge who held another ACORN worker for trial Monday on election law violations urged prosecutors to go after the real culprit, the organization that employed him.

"Somebody has to go after ACORN," Senior District Judge Richard H. Zoller said.

"It's happening all over the country. All you have to do is turn on the television," he said, referring to voter registration fraud charges brought recently against ACORN.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

"We will," Allegheny County Detective Robert F. Keenan promised as he wrapped up his testimony.

That's what I like to hear! It's about time someone actually says they're going to go after ACORN as an organization in the courts.

It's also nice too that the judge actually says that it's the right thing to do as of right now.

Maybe justice will be served, who knows?

What are your thoughts?

www.pittsburghlive.com

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Finally some judge stands up for truth. It was so obvious the man on trial was not working alone. Look deep into the people who were behind ACORN's organization and the truth will be told. I sure hope this takes down ACORN and those involved with vote tampering. But that's wishful thinking.

What really needs to happen is letting our service men abroad have their vote count. I would even say have their votes count during election day. They sacrifice so much to defend America's freedom. Why not let their votes count?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Good, I doubt anybody will go after them, but still at least somebody in the legal system understands that this is a problem that needs to be investigated at its source.

It would be one thing if it was just a few people in one area, but this is a widespread pattern with ACORN (Community Organization International). It's sickening.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Can somebody let me know who ACORN is? and what this is referring to? I can't be the only one that has never heard of this can I ?

[edit on 1-7-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

ACORN Site

All of the threads on ATS about ACORN

an interesting video on glenn beck (yes, i know it's glenn beck) about acorn

Lots of stuff out there...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101

"We will," Allegheny County Detective Robert F. Keenan promised as he wrapped up his testimony.

That's what I like to hear! It's about time someone actually says they're going to go after ACORN as an organization in the courts.

It's also nice too that the judge actually says that it's the right thing to do as of right now.

Maybe justice will be served, who knows?

What are your thoughts?

www.pittsburghlive.com

It tells us that not all the elected officals are bad...we do have some with morals and for the people , not business.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Wow! What a breath of fresh air, finally!!! Don't stop Now!

Truth and Justice prevails!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You watch and see what happens. The Obama Justice Department will step in and take over the case because its now an International Organization and they will bumble along till after the next election and then drop the ball like they did with those two black panthers that where harassing voters at the polling center! Holder will play the Chicago Gangs thug hit man and screw with that judges cases till he gets tired of it!
Zindo

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

You're probably right, Zindo, but at least someone in the justice system is finally paying attention to the case. Maybe something good will come of it.

TA

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think we should go after the heads of the organization, then tackle it because in the end it is their problems that got the organization in its mess.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Kudos to the Judge.. I'm sure others will see this and become aware of the situation and what needs to be done

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Sorry, ACORN is protected under the seal of National Security.

How do you expect Obama and other democrats to win their future election without them?

I applaud the judge and agree they should go after the top dogs.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I betcha lots of money which judge and which detective will be joining the large ranks of unemployed in the not-so-distant future.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If they've been indulging in systematic illegal behavior, then by all means, the should hit them with charges under RICO.

The law is the law.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

There is evidence of widespread voting machine manipulation occurring in elections that goes back to 2000. In 2001, after a long review, the Florida ballots that were never counted in the 2000 election, confirmed that Al Gore actually won Florida and should have been President.

Then you had the “black box” voting machines that were used by millions of American voters, that were easily hacked by relatively unsophisticated programs. And the audit of the computers did not show that these machines were tampered with. So yes; it is about time.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Since ACORN was a large recipient of funds from the Obama Stimulus Bill, it makes me wonder if what few dollars that are left unpocketed will be used for the defense fund. Or if a fat countersuit will be filed for judicial harassment to soak the taxpayers yet again.

Either way, I foresee the official presidential pardon will be signed in Denver with 47 different ink pens.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
With all the federal money and support for ACORN out of the Obama regime, nothing substantial will ever come of this.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I so hope something comes of this. this group is tainted with corruption. can obama really protect them? his campaign was so intertwined with that group. i don't even understand why there is even question. it is ILLEGAL.

i also hope they get taken out of the census process. i don't want them anywhere near my house. the problem really is that they are changing their name and going international.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Acorn is Barry Soetoro's organization. Their mission is to register enough mexicans, the dead, and illegals to keep Soetoro in office. They received something like $5 BILLION in taxpayer funded "stimulus" money.Their mission is registraton of those who will block-vote Democrat. Their main focus is on registration of illegals from Mexico (all 40+ million if possible).

After Soetoro manages to elevate himself to despot dictator, then Acorn will probably get a new mission as enforcers, along with Soetoro's new 250,000 man civilian federal police force.

All Democrats are extemely proud of themselves as they look forward to the transition to the USSA, and specifically to "The Workers Paradise" - to be modeled after Communist nK.

Acorn employees will soon be IN OUR FACES - you recall the Census has been transferred from the Department of Commerce to Soetoro's Acorn lunatic organization. They're gonna be asking a lot of personal questions, and demanding total accuracy.

[edit on 1/7/09 by Adonsa]

[edit on 1/7/09 by Adonsa]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join