It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensions: A Casebook of Alien Contact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This is an interesting e-book I found on the internet and thought I should share here. It is written by Jacques Vallée. He has proposed this inter-dimensional hypothesis of ETs and claims that many ancient miracles can be explained as a UFO phenomenon. He is also the first to link religion, cults and psychic phenomena to ETs.

You can download the book from my link in pdf format

There are two things about the UFO controversy that make it uniquely interesting. The first is that it is probably the deepest mystery that mankind has ever encountered. The second is that it has been the object of so much denial despite the fact that it is certainly a real phenomenon. At the very least it is a social issue of the utmost importance, because it has all the potential of a truly powerful idea to enter unconscious mythology and there to generate beliefs so broad in their scope and deep in their impact that they emerge with religious implications for the surrounding culture.

There are two reasons that the scientific community has been unable to address the issue sensibly.The first is that the phenomenon is so elusive that it cannot be easily measured. The second is, simply fear.

Source: media.abovetopsecret.com...

The reason most scientists tend to debunk UFOs is a fear that the existing beliefs of mankind and society will be destroyed. I agree to this.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The contents of the e-book are given here for a snap shot view. I have recently started reading on this guy and would like to hear your opinions on what he says and how much truth you think is there to his hypothesis. I believe what he says in the book is true.

Contents
Foreword by Whitley Strieber
Introduction: Closed Minds, Open Questions
Part One: The Alien Chronicles
1. Ancient Encounters
2. Winged Disks and Crispy Pancakes
3. The Secret Commonwealth
Part Two: Another Reality
4. The Emotional Component: Cosmic Seduction
5. The Celestial Component: Signs in Heaven
6. The Psychic Component: Metalogic
7. The Spiritual Component: A Morphology of Miracles