It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member Pole: Please Vote Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It would be extremely interesting to see how each and every member at this site feels about the 2 members listed below. They both have multiple friends and foes. One of the two has chosen the other as both a friend and a foe; why? The other member has elected not to publicly make a commitment one way or the other. I have myself, as many of us have, been chosen as a friend and a foe, more the former than the latter. Would any participants in this study choose both as friends or both as foes? If a couple of moderators would be gracious enough to keep this under control I'm certain that an ATS civil war will not ensue...The 2 members are yahn goody and EX...check their member profiles then let them or all of us know what you think and why. I will research their threads and posts more myself and offer up my own opinion later IF this thread goes anywhere. What might the results be after a week or 2; polarized, left, right, undecided, disinterested...who's who here? Thanks in advance to both EX and yahn goodey for being the subjects of this study, you Both have merit in my eyes, and I would hope that you both understand the potential value of a pole of this nature and that you both will have no objection...Respectfully, mike

[edit on 1-7-2009 by plainmike]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
i would love to have an opinion but i just cant seem to find the motivation. in fact i dont even know if i know who it is your talking about.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
this is actually kind of interesting, i hope you have full ATS staff approval. i do not recognize either name, but i may recognize their avatars. at this moment i am undecided.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

There is a member tools function near the top of your screen, when you click onto it a member list becomes available, athe bottom of that page you just type in the username of the person on the sight that you are iterested in researching...it's self explanitory by that point.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
yahn goody is a long standing member with a lot of respect from those he has both friended and foe'd.

I haven't got a clue who EX is, no disrespect intended, and can't find any such member.

Just what exactly is the purpose of this excercise again and is it being conducted with both members agreement?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Do you really think it is appropriate to discuss other ATS members in this manner???

Besides, I didn't get MY member pole!! Is it in the mail? Do I have to put it together? Are we allowed to vote on what color it should be?

I want mine now!! (stamps foot!).

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'm quite confused at this. Why does it matter? It sounds like you WANT an 'ATS civil war' to happen.

Never seen EX, yahn goodey added me as a foe because I stated that I am against people who claim to be 'Gods chosen people' going round doing whatever the hell they want without recourse because of that fact.

In all honesty I don't care and would like to see this thread banished to oblivion.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Nice double entendre!
(Psst, it's spelled poll).

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I don't know either yahn goode or EX. They don't know me either. In fact, I'm pretty much just a rather recent poster. An opinion from the shadows.

Whatever that means.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
... I think you'll get more responses if we make this poll more interesting, .....

How about, .... the winner lives. A battle to the death !!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

... I think you'll get more responses if we make this poll more interesting, .....

How about, .... the winner lives. A battle to the death !!!

who gets to choose the weapons?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Do you really think it is appropriate to discuss other ATS members in this manner???

I don't.

And .. it's POLL .. not pole.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

What, are you the staff 'libarian'??
:
:

Well, this thread is gonna go 'nukular' pretty soon, methinks.....

If I just had a longer 'poll' I could help push it over the edge.....

(BTW, I vote for red. AND, send mine next-day air, please)

[edit on 7/1/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
From the Terms And Conditions Of Use

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i
ii) You will not use the discussion boards, the chat system or the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

Thread closed

top topics

join