It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I expect a Big Earthquake by July 20th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I have a feeling that something bad is about to hit upon us.
I am no psychic or anything but it seems i have some sensitivity to some energies such as so called "Space Farts". LOL

I was amazed myself when first heard of this description.
I believe most people are receptive but many don't realise.

Anyways i am quite relaxed just now after a short and weird receptive period.

I am not saying i can guess what the future holds, but my overall picture is that something big is about to happen with many victims.

My best guess as to what the event/s is/are going to be is in the form of earthquake/s, peaking at a main event before July 20th.

I expect some flaming for posting such a thread but i thought to give it a go anyway and see what you think. Whatever will be will be as Dorris Day sung a while ago.

[edit on 1/7/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
look at the thread time and the date its either right before or right after the quake.. Your either a fake or really lucky cause thats wierd. I am leaning more towards not lucky.. Quake happened after the man posted.. nice try!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Im goin to guess too : another quake in that region in 20 days 1 month at most. That has been the case in the areas with quakes the last months !!

And there are 6 point quakes up in the north atlantic too, up at iceland..

Look too Cleburne, there has been quake avtivity there for a while now, and the mayor have have sayd he is 'worried' about the situation..

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Where do you think the major quake will hit? Or do you think/feel that there will be more than one leading up to massive destruction?

Sometimes my heart will flutter not painfully but very noticeablly and usually I'll hear that there has been a quake somewhere. It could be coincidence or nothing at all. But when my heart does the flutter thing that sort of feels like its flipping around inside my chest, I start checking the net and news for earthquake stories.

Two days ago, I had the most significant heart-flutter yet and it was the only one I've had in the past few weeks. Could you be having physical symptoms of the changes in energetic patterns affecting the planet?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

theses quaks ARE HAPPENING IN WHAT A COUPLE OF WEEKS SPAN?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I was not referring to the quakes that happened today in Greece.
They happened before i posted and in fact i did not feel any of them.

They were 125km away from where i am at 10 km depth.

This thread is in no way connected to these quakes which is quite usual activity as mentioned earlier.

I am referring to a much larger event or one that will affect many of us
i.e massive destruction.

I am no psychic as i mentioned so i might just as well be wrong.
In every case my premonition does not show me map locations etc so location is an unknown.
I just transcribe my feeling of something big coming in the following 20 days as an event relative to an earthquake with significant consequences.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Are you takng bets ?? my guess? between Madagascar and the Maldives.!!

Before any of you ask for my source..... Read the 6th word in this post!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

No no, i am not taking bets.

Besides that i hope i am wrong and only get some minor skin marks from being
flamed around here!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Well I don't think you're wrong. I'm not sure of dates or anything like that (although I was definitely feeling it would be sometime before the year is out). I'm guessing the one you've been 'feeling' may actually take place in an area not necessarily prone to disasterous quakes......am I right? Lot's of us vibe like that around here....

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Quite right!
For one thing my logic of things if there is such a thing as logic goes along these lines too.

I hope i am not affected by this logic but in every case my opinion is the same. Quite along the vibe you are talking about...

Lets hope i am wrong!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yes, let's indeed hope we are wrong. Sadly, I don't think we are. My personal vibrations are all over the place. Some of us have been discussing our perceptions in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction, page 1

I know for me I get the shaky bed..when it happens its usually within a week or so and an earth quake happens...

Never posted anything about it ..just something that I can pick up!

I don't always know where its going to happen..just know there is going to be an earthquake..had the vibration a couple of nights before this..

At the end of the day what use is it?..I think its just that some people are sensitive to the earths field...its natural...no bloody use like lol..just some can sense stuff!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
July 20-22 sounds like a likely time for this to occur with the eclipse and all. Someone else out there has predicted them around the same time possibly resulting in a tsunami.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by shuck

Yep, that's the truth of it. Most of our 'intuition' doesn't help much at all unfortunately. I find it all to be pretty random, at least in my life.

I'm extremely sensitive to barometric pressue.......is it beneficial.....um...nope, not really. It gives me a headache mostly and that sucks.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

I get images..can see what they are and know what is to come!!...but they are bugger all use ..,,its an interesting thing the things some people can do....no bloody use like..they can change nothing!!

But having said that..kept me safe..so far !lol

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
there will be a large volcanic eruption but no large quakes. This is what the corn told me.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Depending on the definition of a 'big earthquake' it's highly unlikely there won't be one in the next 3 weeks. Indeed, once occurs somewhere or other most days. As do volcanic eruptions. So we need more specifics.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
I was not referring to the quakes that happened today in Greece.
They happened before i posted and in fact i did not feel any of them.

They were 125km away from where i am at 10 km depth.

This thread is in no way connected to these quakes which is quite usual activity as mentioned earlier.

I stand and applaud you sir.

You could have made this appear as if you had indeed predicted today's quake in Greece.
I have seen you around the boards and know that you have the "smarts" to do this.

The quote above speaks volumes on your integrity.

Well done!!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

there is another thread on here that talks about the jellyfish crop circles and july 7th being the day a solar storm might take place.. A bad one.. the thread also goes on to say that a solar storm could envoke earth quakes and volcano eruptions. If thats the case it kind of freeky... Ill be watching to see what happens but i hope your wrong for the dead peoples sake

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join