It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huffington Post UFO Blog . . . Nice to see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
A Huffington Post blog on the subject. Nothing special, but it's nice to see some MSM attention and it will be interesting to see what kind of response it gets.

Here's the blog.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fls13
A Huffington Post blog on the subject. Nothing special, but it's nice to see some MSM attention and it will be interesting to see what kind of response it gets.

Here's the blog.

It's a typical mass media piece, walking a thin line between acknowleging that we have been duped by our government and ultimately making the official explanation seem credible. How many explanations will we have to endure? First there was the balloon experiment. Then in this story there's the crashed military aircraft. That one even covers the eyewitness accounts of alien bodies. I guess the weather balloon lie couldn't explain that aspect of the story so they made up another story and shoved it in a book titled "Case Closed". Well, the case isn't closed until we get the truth, and we can't expect that anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Yeah, I hear you. Not much of a response at the site either. I think we have to face reality that this is a very specialized interest and do our thing. Thank God for the internet!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by fls13

yeah yeah... why can't We come forward with the truth? ya'll can't handle the truth... in fact the human mind is simply incapable of percieving the reality of ET... so We r breaking the world in in stages... can u imagine the chaos if We had right now a full blown manifestation of the ships? granted I'm sick n tired of the animals in this zoo... b all in due time. Project Blue Beam's on schedule... Airborne INF LRS PSYOPs Arms Secure Peace BluMoonOwl priority alpha omega... wash your brain or I'll wash it for yah ;-7 ahahahahahaha Lord n Liege morningstar's mine. Bless Me Father for I am Beyond Good n Evil... Sieg Heil! Smile for the camera. Ordo ab Chao... brighter the light darker the shadow, that which bears the light must by nature bee dark. nurture nature for stature... Mark Twain Mysterious Stranger Letters from the Earth... All hail the great ArchAngel Satan! illuminatitanimulli never die... name's Holgate, Diedrich Holgate... House of Pythias illuminatitanimulli legacy. GrandSon of Allah, Allah Burlingame n Josephine LaLiberte released on 9/11 for sending Anubi n hellfire after My neighbor. Tis a Bad Romance n I shall have My sweet revenge. ahahahahahahahaha Tis from Dazed n Confuse Thru a Scanner Darkly to Waking Life... n Alex Jones can frack off n go to hell! 666 Death n hell follow Me! Behold a White Horse! Will u partake of this the last offered cup b4 the new dawn new day NWO, or dissappear into the potters ground? Tis a Wyrd Well, so sit for this spell or I'll give u hell! An al Haq!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I think Roswell is not worth looking at again. UFO researched should focus on all sightings before 1890 and on old newspapers reports. Prob more to find there

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by farware

yeah well Sieg Heil! Smile for the Camera ;-p We'll have official first contact soon enough... uhh can't wait to get this age over with... get Me outta this zoo! I've oh so hated hiding amongst ya'll, balancing out the lymbic/reptillian side of things amoungst ya'll has not been easy, when half the time I just want to rip your heads off for being so bloody fkn ignorant... b so far I've been good, kind of... besides 9/11 the IRS towers in Austin, n a few other things; lmao ahahahahaha, hey bringing all this energy down to earth's not been easy... lucky I came back down to earth... Clear the mirror fk the smoke this planet's a bloody fkn joke! What does the HAARP do? well it punches a hole thru the storm mortals cannot see... matrix matter mother... We can't have first contact until everything's just right. Warning of Fatima, Repent!

4Dimension Controls 3D... n there is a higher order to things

thantifaxath!

edit on 26-12-2011 by AmsuSetHorusTryskhellion because: clear up repetitive nature from post a to b

edit on 26-12-2011 by AmsuSetHorusTryskhellion because: same reason

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AmsuSetHorusTryskhellion

see what they don't want to tell u is that they r not in control... ;-7 you can place the blame on some 3D person... b we'll just get another to do the job... 666 mirror mirror on the wall frack obama let him fall... b what We r talking bout is the evolution of the species or a restore/return to grace

God was down by the river, creating Adam... Satan came along n asked... God what r u doing? Why I'm creating Adam in Our image... b God he is not worthy! So God looked at Adam, then back to Satan... finally thru his hands up n said well then... make him worthy... dun dun dun hey Eve, eat this n u shall b as God... So ya'll ate the fruit of knowledge n of good n evil... gets to learn what evil is... so Eve bore Cain, ectera ecetera... all part of the process to create new life... n yes this planet was seeded

top topics

join