It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Amiss in Indigo Creek Trail: Echoes of Deliverance in Southern Gay Commune?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Something Amiss in Indigo Creek Trail: Echoes of Deliverance in Southern Gay Commune?

No talk about how horrible Frank is or was or how they didn’t know and are aghast and disgusted. No rushing to have their children checked out to see if they had also been molested by this close neighbor.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Where’s Social Services?
Why haven’t all the children from this commune been rounded up and checked by doctors and social workers to make sure they’re ok?
It isn’t like this just happened yesterday, they’ve been given more than enough time.
Is it because all the children are adopted, or adopted by gay couples, or that they just represent a judicial nightmare?
What???

Related News Links:
ABC News
AP News
Herald.NJ
www.newsobserver.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Duke U. Official Caught in Alleged Child Sex Sting
Attempt to Disappear - F. Lombard (Duke Child Sex Scandal) Moves from Church to Commune
www.standfirminfaith.com...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Frank Lombard (Duke official recently caught offering his adoptive child for sex) had it all living in the Eno Commons gay commune in Durham, North Carolina. He even had community mandated shared meal time 2-5 times/week or so the web site for the commune listed with 38 adults and 22 children with a total of 22 households which proudly listed that “11% identify as 'people of color' (all are children)”.

This breaks down to 7 children of color and no adults of color in a gay commune for those who need help with the math.

Frank offered his own take on why to adopt “people of color” which is where Frank’s perfect southern life began to unravel. He told an undercover cop under his screen name “Perv Dad for Fun” “that they (black kids) are easier to adopt than white children…” and he went further to say “that the abuse of the child was easier when the child was too young to talk or know what was happening” but just to be sure that he had “drugged the child with Benadryl during the molestation” something which he had been observed doing on webcam by an informant. Frank was such a friendly guy that he invited an under cover cop to come and participate in sex acts with his 5 year old African American child one of the two “people of color” in the house at the time. The authorities arrived and instead of entertaining themselves with the children removed the two children from the house placing them in protective custody leaving 5 other “people of color” who are also children in the commune.

No one answers at Frank’s house now and the neighbors who shared meals with him several times a week have nothing to say. There is an eerie silence from those who not long ago would talk about the gayby-boom and how adopting children made homosexuals more acceptable to the old fashioned religious folk who think such a lifestyle is wrong. No talk about how horrible Frank is or was or how they didn’t know and are aghast and disgusted. No rushing to have their children checked out to see if they had also been molested by this close neighbor.

MSM seems to be turning it’s back on this explosive case.

Why? Wasn’t it just a while ago:

...based on one anonymous phone call hundreds of children were removed from a Mormon fundamentalist ranch in Eldorado, Texas with the only concern that they might have been molested. We don’t hear any such admonitions to officials concerning the Eno Commons commune on Indigo Creek Trail North Carolina.

Let us listen closely; cup your hand to your ear. The silence is deafening but if you listen close enough you just might be able to hear the screams of that little African American boy who ended up in the hands of a monster with no mother to protect him simply because he was black.

Listen closely and ask yourself why.

Or read the article - but know I’m not interested in tying those suspicions together.

All I care about is someone in a position of authority checks to make sure the other children in this community are free from the hell of child rape and molestation.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
ive noticed a trend in your threads

they probably havent takken ALL the kids because there wasnt a reason to.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

I’m horrified so many adoptive children are in one community, and no one (seemingly) is doing anything to check and see if the other children are safe.

They even eat together in this community - so it isn’t like it’s just a cul-de-sac in rural America - It’s a commune for help’s sake.

Why hasn’t social services gone in an raided and taken all the kids OUT?

they probably haven't taken ALL the kids because there wasn't a reason to.

Ok, I hope so, but, one, the media would have said something (Or in this hush hush case maybe not) - and two, I don't think there's been time, plus, the kids could never be taken from the homes, checked out, and returned in this short amount of time.

Thanks for your post

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The media is ignoring this story to keep from sensationalizing it. This behavior is NOT comnon among gays parents! Not to mention, Duke U is a powerful institution and is probably doing heavy damage control after the recent rape scandal.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well the media certainly didn’t mind sensationalizing the raid on the Mormon polygamist ranch here in Texas.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Nor did the gov mind snatching every child of theirs that they could get their hands on.

Perhaps some sexual proclivities are more equal than others? Or is it the belief systems involved?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
Well the media certainly didn’t mind sensationalizing the raid on the Mormon polygamist ranch here in Texas.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Nor did the gov mind snatching every child of theirs that they could get their hands on.

Perhaps some sexual proclivities are more equal than others? Or is it the belief systems involved?

This is exactly the problem. You have to identify yourself with some protected class these days or you become a feast for the media! If you can become a part of some protected class, then you can escape the Frenzy, unless you are also unfortunate enough to become famous.

If the media feasted on this story like they did the Mormon ranch, the stakes are higher. If they are found out to be wrong, a whole community of Gay couples can...and will....sue and win!

The Mormons are not a common enough religion in Texas to get any support, and they are pacifist by nature. If that raid had happened in Utah, maybe they would have struck back with lawsuits.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Simply a wrong parallel to draw.

The Mormon commune had a law enforcement entity that had been investigating it for a long time and they believed they had evidence that multiple children were the subject of abuse at the compound, thus the reason multiple children removed. And it was Texas. We're crazy down here.

There is no evidence that anyone else in the 'gay' compound is a pedophile...It just seems like the OP would like you to think that these 38 people (gays and lesbians combined) are all molesting the children there.

I guess you don't really care how intrusive government is, but if there is a child molester on my street, I will handle my child appropriately. I do not want social services coming into my home and forcibly examining my child because he was within a general proximity to a pedophile. I will ask my child, and if she says anything inappropriate happened to her or I am suspicious, then I will approach the authorities myself.

But I suppose it's okay for the government to be intrusive and forceful on a minority group because there's an illogical, discriminatory, and completely bigoted stereotype against said minority group

Okay I just read the article in its entirety to do some fact-finding and this is just a ridiculously false propaganda hit piece against homosexuals.

It was one man, living in a community, who stated in his confession to the police that he couldn't molest his kid while his partner was in town, which would show to you that it wasn't his homosexuality that caused his pedophilia, it was his pedophilia.

Frank McCorkle Lombard, 42, was arrested on Thursday. From his home, investigators seized two web cams, five computers, and a sex toy, among other items. And, according to the affidavit, Lombard’s partner did not participate in the molestation of the child. The abuse was carried out when the partner was out on business. Both children have been placed in protective custody.

Source

Homosexuality is different than pedophilia. There is no causal link between the two.

Here's some explanation
And here...
And here...

If a teacher has sex with a student, they don't check all of the students to see if they have had sex with the teacher.

Why isn't the media and the authorities jumping all over this? Perhaps because they are more educated than the article and know pedophilia and homosexuality are two different things? Hmm.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Let's say the same thing happened in your neighborhood. A neighbor is caught abusing his child and offering-up the same to others. How oudl you feel if the 'authorities' came in and rounded-up all the neighborhood kids --- including yours --- because of this degenerate's actions? Your neighbor attended block parties, cookouts, social gatherings and sporting events with all your neighbors and would have acces to your kids as well. Reason to yank them all from their familes and homes?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Avenginggecko

There is no evidence that anyone else in the 'gay' compound is a pedophile...

If social services hasn’t bothered to looked how does anyone know?
You don’t.

It just seems like the OP would like you to think that these 38 people (gays and lesbians combined) are all molesting the children there.

If you’re referring to me when you say *OP* then the quote above is an outstanding lie.
Please, do not put words I my mouth - especially when - if you read the article - I did everything I could to keep the gay bias OUT of my thread.

I could have taken MANY other quotes from that article and drawn many other conclusions but as I stated, and I will again, I do not want to put those 2 + 2’s together.

All I care a about it those kids - in a commune situation - where everyone did “everything” together - get checked out.

I know the difference between pedophilia and homosexuality - something far too many people don’t even care to inform themselves on before taking up the cross to burn them - but I can assure you I am not one of those people.

But - neither will I back down from insisting a gay community who’s percentages of adoptive children is so high is not checked out from top to bottom for other abuses!

I guess you don't really care how intrusive government is, but if there is a child molester on my street, I will handle my child appropriately.

And I’m sure if you’re a child molester you’ll do the same thing.

You might make sure your kids are ok - but living in aI do not want social services coming into my home and forcibly examining my child because he was within a general proximity to a pedophile. I will ask my child, and if she says anything inappropriate happened to her or I am suspicious, then I will approach the authorities myself.

Granted.
But we’re not talking about the average American neighborhood here (if there is such a thing anymore).

We’re talking about a commune situation - where they had mandatory participation requirements.

A openly gay community or not - I don't care - it could be a open “let’s dress like Barney” community and I’d be saying the same thing.

But I suppose it's okay for the government to be intrusive and forceful on a minority group because there's an illogical, discriminatory, and completely bigoted stereotype against said minority group

Any child living in a commune setting where the parents have committed themselves to an exclusionary lifestyle deserve a closer look from social services, IMO, when it comes to their, (the children’s) safety and well-being.

Do I hate it?
YES.
But that’s the pedophiles fault - not mine!
Don't go blaming the wrong person here.

And don’t go trying to make it sound like I could care less about Government and the Nanny State we live in because I want to make sure children are not being raped.

Okay I just read the article in its entirety to do some fact-finding and this is just a ridiculously false propaganda hit piece against homosexuals.

I agree the article goes overboard in some respects - which is why I did my best to keep those points out of my thread - but - on the other hand - (and the issue I’m talking with my post) - Why is it on the weight of a phone call the Mormon families were ripped apart - and - NOTHING is happening in a commune setting where there was an admitted pedophile, the self named “family perv.” got his kicks off offering his kids to be raped by other people.

Something does not add up.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Let's say the same thing happened in your neighborhood. A neighbor is caught abusing his child and offering-up the same to others. How would you feel if the 'authorities' came in and rounded-up all the neighborhood kids --- including yours --- because of this degenerate's actions?

And how would you feel if they didn't and a child ended up being sodomized to death?

peace

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I'm speechless. You actually advocate the forcefulk removal of children from their homes and familes if a neighbor happened to abuse his child. Wow. Just wow.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ongoing news discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join