It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 interesting artifacts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
www.ancientx.com.../

I found this page randomly using stumbleupon.com.
Some are these "artifacts" are rather interesting, but I'm not too sure just how credible this article is, or even how old it is.
But regardless, what really caught my attention were the grooved spheres:

Over the last few decades, miners in South Africa have been digging up mysterious metal spheres. Origin unknown, these spheres measure approximately an inch or so in diameter, and some are etched with three parallel grooves running around the equator. Two types of spheres have been found: one is composed of a solid bluish metal with flecks of white; the other is hollowed out and filled with a spongy white substance. The kicker is that the rock in which they where found is Precambrian - and dated to 2.8 billion years old! Who made them and for what purpose is unknown.

I've never heard anything about this, and I wouldn't even begin to know where to start searching.

After checking these out, I clicked on the Sumerian page and I found some more interesting things, including nice pictures of alot of their tablets:

www.xfacts.com...

I would love to insert the images here, but they're "copyrighted". But feel free to check them out. Alot of stuff here.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
many of those are considered hoaxes. the ica stones are a hoax, the handprint looks human but doesnt mean it is, i think the Coso artifact turned out to be a spark plug.

i will look up the rest

the antikathyra mechanism is actually the most interesting thing there definitely, but its not really out of place.
www.badarchaeology.net...

dropa stones

metal tube from france is suspicious

nail in sandstone

grooved spheres

ica are considered a hoax and at best very suspicious due to their secretive origins.

coso thing

the metal cube

ancient aircraft thing

thats all for now, but that should kinda show that the others necessarily exciting finds.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The klerpdorf spheres is retarded the fellow who wrote the book that mentions the soft interior cited a WWNs article.
Cuz I'm feeling lazy, here's a thread I put together a bit ago:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The drops story is false, when this story comes up it always includes BI discs:
Bi Jade Disc

Sometimes you also hear how the people in the area are themselves odd looking, like they are hybrids, but they are normal folk for the area.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by RuneSpider]

join