It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethiopian church speaks out on Ark of the Covenant - Statement says Ten Commandments box won

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

your probly right on that hun,,,,

we got other fish to fry,,,,,

still woulda been neat though,,,,

huggs everyone!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Another Ark thread ???? after the ark was supposed to be unveiled like two times ???
Are you guys this desperate to beleive this %%% .
The last thread had an article posted from the same website .... scroll to the bottom to see the " additional offers " .....

THIS WEBSITE IS TRYING TO SELL BOOKS AND DVD'S ..... its all crap, ... all of it !! .....

and seeing as this is the third or fourth thread linking back to it ..... I wouldnt be surprised if the person posting this thread is working for the site.

..... and if your not ?? .... whats the quote, " Theres a sucker born every minute"

I agree with everything but the "THIS WEBSITE IS TRYING TO SELL BOOKS AND DVD'S ..... its all crap, ... all of it !! ..... "

Religious 'myths' should have no place in anything but skunk-works or a religious area of the website?(that's my personal opinion) because when someone starts to look at something political or scientific they put their beliefs first without looking at the facts or other important information :|

I came into this thread because i thought that something "cool" might have actually happened, i had my hopes up a tiny bit... but was expecting nothing spectacular... almost like operation blackjack... the amount of people believing that stuff is kinda odd. :

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonChild02

en.wikipedia.org...
"There is general agreement that the Concordat increased substantially the prestige of Hitler's regime around the world. As Cardinal Faulhaber put it in a sermon delivered in 1937: "At a time when the heads of the major nations in the world faced the new Germany with cool reserve and considerable suspicion, the Catholic Church, the greatest moral power on earth, through the Concordat expressed its confidence in the new German government. This was a deed of immeasurable significance for the reputation of the new government abroad."

oops?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonChild02

after reading graham hancock's book the sign and the seal about hte ark of the covenant, i have to say im pretty convinced that it might be in ethiopia after all. I base this on the priest's reaction who was told he had to guard the ark. it seems to be a similar reaction to what other priests in the bible reacted when they had to spend a lot of time with the ark - you can read about all this in hancock's book if you havent read it before.

basically, people seem a bit scared of the ark; and the priest in ethiopia when told he was appointed guardian of the ark, initially didnt want to do it, and had to be forced to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join