It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Mind - Big Heart, Voice Dialogue Therapy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Time is the perception of change taking place, so long as change continues, and there is something there to see it, time will continue to go on. Beginning and Ends are only are perceptions of the contrast, what truely makes a beginning the beginning? and who says when it ends? What defines these concepts? a difference, a change. The beginning is when a change begins, then end is when the balance is restored. So as change continues onward, beginning occur, and when an end occurs, a new beginning is realized that expands and includes all previous beginnings and ends, and it does so onto infinite.

We are merely perceiving a period of the universal cycle of self refinement

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ansiroth

Another amazing insight - that one really sunk in!

Do you get that now is forever though, since it's all there is, bracketed by two eternities..?

What an amazing thing, to be included in such a process! Of course it could not be any other way than the way it is, but I'm still immensely grateful nevertheless!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
And that it's continually changing, forever, it itself a type of changeless change, a universal doing/non-doing of flow and flux, of being and becoming, so while the content and information processing and refinement may undergo a continual process of progression and evolution, there's still a background against which all this takes place. Big Mind is also no mind.. at the end of all seeking, or needing even to be right.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Just One more revelation!

There is one thing which never changes, and which gave rise to it all, and sustains it, with continuity unto infinity.

The Love of Big Heart.

I just got that, experiencially..!

And Big Heart lives in me, and in everyone, and we in it/her.

Therefore we are eternal beings, having for the moment a human experience - that always sounded like some high-minded 'new agey' platitude before, but now I "get it", or grok it, at least a bit, as I've now had my first taste of it.

Everything else is just a concept, and therefore a division of some kind, even the concept of change, as in, what went before and what is not yet, and most especially in terms of our interpretations of the self which make up the ego-self.

We really CAN identify our true self with the very ground of all being, and that ground of being is timeless, changless, and is motivated by love from life to life meeting life everlasting, starting now.

Question: Why is there something and not nothing?
Answer: Because I love you!

Thank you so much for this Dialogue!!!

The facilitator just got facilitated!

I touched it, and it touched me! There is a new frame of reference here. Well, I suppose there's nothing really "new", but what's old can be made new again and re-grokked again for a new age.

Best Regards,

OmegaPoint turned Alphapoint (beginners mind).

[edit on 2-7-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Sounds like a good Workshop and form of self liberation OmegaPoin.

Indeed fear is the beiggest obstacle to many peoples happiness and liberation in life.

Past Future projected thoughts worries, guilt etc, when the voices on the workshop process seem to drop the conditioning of this and allow a more natural un fear based Now.

All that truly exists is

Now

and

Love.

There is a very anciant practise in the Buddhist way of doing this if the mantra is used properly and whilst concentrating on it totally in the now, having faith in it and integrating the meaning of it into your subconscious that also has quick and profound results as described by your experiential experience....

Om Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha

As below in the PDF I did of it explaining the meaning of ech of the words, and the Mandala of that Mantra both in the long life White Aspect ,and swift help to operate from the heart and no self in this world the green aspect of Tara, she dispels and negates any Fear and allows you to operate in a Fearless manner if what you are doing is right, and from a place of compassion and love.

The PDF doc opens auto in Full screen to reduce just press escape.

Tara Mantra With Meaning and Mandala's

Said just 18 or 108 times a day can be very powerfull indeed if said with conviction and a real request to be able to do well in the world, and act from the place of no fear.

Below is a Tibetan Master Chanter Lama doing this practise. Tried and tested over thousands of years indeed.

(click to open player in new window)

Enjoy

Elf.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
All that truly exists is

Now

and

Love.

Bingo bango, you nailed it!

top topics