It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these really Michael Jackson's biological children???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
With all the hoopla about who's going to get custody of the Jackson children, I saw several pictures on TV of the children (without masks or veils as in the past). It left me with a question. If these are Michael Jackson's biological children, as we were led to believe before his death, then why do they not have any african-american traits? If you ask me, they look as lilly white as can be! Your opinions???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67952272be22.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'm going to say yes. His family has white ancestors. The girl looks like her mother, but has his backward slanting ears.

The older boy has his father's eyebrows and chin - which a very distinguishing feature.

Skin colour isn't the be-all-end-all.

You have to look further a field a bit. MJ's mother is not as dark as her sons, and clearly is a mix of two or more races. The children have a mixed race grandmother, and white mothers.

[edit on 2009/7/1 by Aeons]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
... They arent his children, biologicaly speaking. The mother admitted they didnt use his sperm.
.... In most other cases, it would be an interesting day in the life of a black father to see his kids coming out white. but not michael, ... its the way he wanted it ..... let his will ... be done !

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Of course they aren't his kids.
He was too good to have "black" kids.

They are probably going to be MUCH better off now.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
The older boy has his father's eyebrows and chin - which a very distinguishing feature.

Yes, he does have the eyebrows and chin of Jackson after his plastic surgery! Let's remember what he looked like before he went under the knife:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9888172a5b0e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

Originally posted by Aeons

Yes, he does have the eyebrows and chin of Jackson after his plastic surgery! Let's remember what he looked like before he went under the knife:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9888172a5b0e.jpg[/atsimg]

I specifically am refering to him pre-op. The kid has quite a few of his features, and his grandmother's. Further, the man's chin didn't change at all between pre and post surgeries. He is merely more gaunt in the later photo.

You can't even see past the skin tone to see the man's own features as being the same from one time to another.

[edit on 2009/7/1 by Aeons]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Actually, my assessment had nothing to do with skin tone. I will concede to the chin, however. The pic of the kids is rather grainy. But I would also point out that the odds of three children not inheriting a darker skin tone are rather slim. I just heard on CNN that it is rumored that the first two were fathered by Debbie Rowe's boss (artificially).

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
She's not any more trustworthy than MJ himself.

And it is possible that she thinks that, and really MJ subbed in his own sperm unbeknownst to her. He woudn't be the first guy to have done that.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I really, really don't give a flying fart through a donut hole.

Do we not have bigger things to worry about?

I didn't care about MJ last week, nor did I care about Farrah Fawcett, nor did I care about Billy Mayes.

Why the hell we have so much interest in these people is beyond me. Not one of these people did anything to help cure cancer, create world peace, anything. They are just people who have died, like all of us will, and there is no reason a thread about any of them should be on any website, period.

So many things a going on in this world, and here we are in the umpteenth thread about MJ. Why? Please, tell me a good reason we need this?

Lastly, his "music" sucked. Why he ever got as popular as he did is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I don't know, but they do look very white for half black.

But I have seen and met a few very light mixed raced people. For example a blond half chinese guy, a blonde half pakistani kid etc Sometimes people get more of the skin colour of one side instead of more mixed look, but if you look carefully you can see the similarities and features of the other side also. The opposite also happens they may appear darker than expected.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Those kids look like The Devil's Rejects type psycho killers. They should start a Led Zeppelin cover band with Madonna's kids.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Nope not his biological kids.

www.tmz.com...

We've learned Michael Jackson was not the biological father of any of his children. And Debbie Rowe is not the biological mother of the two kids she bore for Michael. All three children were conceived in vitro -- outside the womb. Multiple sources deeply connected to the births tell us Michael was not the sperm donor for any of his kids.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The son certainly looks like him. It was artificial insemination and the mother was paid quite a bit for it, and she was white. It is possible they did genetic pre selection for their skin color.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I don't know but the little guy Prince Michael does look like him in this picture!

Anyway MJ himself is not such an extreme "negro" as some try to make it seems. He just has a large nose and still not the largest you can find.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

A great entertainer contributes enormously to human culture, and directly makes people (fleetingly) happy with their work, and can also inspire us in all areas of our lives. Their contributions have strong intangible benefits to all of us.

But if you think all his music sucked (incl. Thriller and Off The Wall) then you just won't get it.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by eniac

There are nearly forty threads here about MJ. Yeah, we really need that many threads about his death.

Please, I do not need a lecture on how music affects us. I am a musician so I know. I happen to think MJ's "music' was largely junk and I do have some basis for what I think. I am a musician, not some flunky who just "knows what he likes" and I care not for fluff crap like he produced. A moonwalk, a glove and some jeri-curl do not make a musician to me.

When my favorite musicians start dying off, I will not be putting up threads about them as I see no reason to get worked up about someone dying. Why not start a thread about all those getting murdered in Iran, say, for a actual cause, instead of some musician who has contributed next to nothing to society and passes away.

We all will die, what makes MJ so damned special? As far as this particular thread, the children, whether his or not, have more money than you, I and probably a thousand others on this forum will never see in our lifetime so this thread, IMO, is totally and completely unnecessary.

If you cannot look around and see all the crap that is going on, and still think MJ's death is a big thing, then I pity you. I really do. Yes, it is sad when a person dies, but that does not mean we need to be inundated with worthless threads about one person who mattered so little in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Of course they aren't his kids he is black and they are white. Not only that but one of them is friggin blonde. Its sad when as a society we can no longer think for ourselves anymore and literally have no common sense left.

For those that are still in denial despite the biological improbability of both of his children being white. Here is recent article from the NEW YORK POST

His Dermatologist is the father!!!!!

www.nypost.com...">Michael Jackson's Dermatoligist is biological father of his children

A Los Angeles dermatologist who treated Michael Jackson for years is the biological father of Jacko's son and daughter, according to a bombshell new report. Us Weekly magazine reports in its upcoming issue, which hits newsstands tomorrow, that Dr. Arnold Klein is the man who fathered Prince and Paris.

The kid's mother, Debbie Rowe, once worked for Klein. "He is the dad," a Jackson insider said of Klein. "He and Debbie signed an agreement saying they would never reveal the truth."

I absolutely can't stand idiocy and anyone who think these are MJ's Biological kids needs a brain transplant. Of course he raised them and he is the father but "Biological" he is not.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Not only that but how outrageous that three adults would accept to do such a messed up deceitful thing.

Now those poor children are going to be the targets of unscrupulous relentless scrutiny. It should not be just OK that MJ is not the biological father.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
apparently the media released new photo's of MJ's ex's son confirming vitiligo visually.

so, that confirms Prince (Prince Jackson) has vitiligo, but not that MJ is his biological father to begin with.

since Prince's mother is nordic, it's likely the sperm donor was mediterranean, latinamerican, or brazilian, judging by Prince's otherwise profuse tanning.

edit on 19-10-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
those kids had light hair, skin, and eyes. and yeah I know that tends to change as kids get older. but what always struck me odd, is when he died and they were spending more time with the jackson family, they got really dark, really fast. I wouldn't put it past them to put bleach cream on the boy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join