It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Elvis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Osama bin Elvis

By Angelo M. Codevilla from the March 2009 issue

All the evidence suggests Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama bin Laden. But tell that to the CIA and all the other misconceptualizers of the War on Terror.

Seven years after Osama bin Laden's last verifiable appearance among the living, there is more evidence for Elvis's presence among us than for his. Hence there is reason to ask whether the paradigm of Osama bin Laden as terrorism's deus ex machina and of al Qaeda as the prototype of terrorism may be an artifact of our Best and Brightest's imagination, and whether investment in this paradigm has kept our national security establishment from thinking seriously about our troubles' sources. So let us take a fresh look at the fundamentals.

spectator.org...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 1/7/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This article makes some good points about Osama Bin Laden being dead for years now,I will admit the author leaves it somewhat open about who would be creating all the fake vids and tape recordings and why.As former CIA agent Robert Baer has said:"I believe there's a vast industry of contractors,corporations,and pundits who need bin Laden alive,all of them eating at the trough."

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Benazir Bhutto(Prime Minister of Pakistan) said the same thing

guess what happened to her? DEAD!!!!

EDIT::: sorry forgot to add this , Osama childern are rich and they made vists to USA, UK

one of them is even married to British girl

[edit on 1-7-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I don't know about Elvis still alive, but he was definitely interested in psyops:

/cf642j

transcript:

www.eyewitnesstohistory.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think Osama could be dead as well. And his family paid off the elite in America because they were permitted to fly on 9/11/01 and also back the the Middle East the NEXT DAY.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

The more I look at Bhutto's murder the more I think it was a hit the threats against her life increased after that interview.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JalZhaunlUss

The Bin Laden's did not have to pay any American official off they had their old family friend George W. Bush in the White House.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JalZhaunlUss

The Bin Laden's were not allowed to leave the country until 9/20/2001, after after being interviewed by the FBI.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I don't believe either of them are walking on this earth today.
I believe there is obviously more substantial evidence that Osama is alive. And to me this really just seems like a bad comparison.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Bin Laden is as dead as the dodo. Both sides, however, have every vested interest in keeping him alive. To both, he's a legend of different sorts.

But yeah, I think he's long been dead.

new topics

top topics

join