It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange happening after meditation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Okay, so I have been reading alot about kundalini and have been meditating pretty much every night before I go to sleep.

Well one night I was laying down meditating and I cannot explain how hot I became and I could feel all this tremendous energy swirling around me. The whole next day the top of my head was very tingly. To the point that I forgot it was tingly and I kept trying to itch it because it was so very noticeable lol. My bf even said he could feel it when he held his hand above my head.

Well I'm trying to keep this short because the one thing I don't quite understand and I'm hoping someone else out there has had this happen to them.

I FEEL like something is hovering around me now. ALL THE TIME. It can be distracting.

I don't really think I am fully 'enlightened' or whatever you want to call it. I don't feel any different, other than there is a bit more inner peace going on within me in general.

*Also, one thing I kind of wanted to mention, during my meditation I just thought to myself that I was ready to let go of all of my negative energy and hurt that I have experienced and might have caused others to experience. I asked the universe to take all of my negative energy and purify it and send it back up into the universe to be used wherever it needed to be used(for positive of course!).

I would just like to add that about 95% of my negative feelings were towards an ex who threw my cat into the wilderness of the mountains over a year ago when we got into a fight. A day after I got a phone call that someone had found him hundreds of miles away. And now he is back home with me. Coincidence? Honestly, I don't know if i believe in it. Just wanted to share that minor(hehe) detail.

Anyways. If you guys have any thoughts on what the !@#$ is following me around, please, let's hear it!!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Just activating your crown chakra. Start meditating LAM for your root chakra.

think of it like a figure 8 swirling above your head.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

So activating your crown chakra feels like someone or something is physically following you around? It comes and goes but most times it is pretty intense. Hard to sleep because of it, pretty intense. Lol.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Just say a strong and sincere prayer to the most high God, that you be cared for, watched over and protected, and it will be gone, or integrated, purified, whatever, but you will no longer feel like you are being followed or haunted. And develop a little powerful mantra to go with your prayer, which you can evoke at any time. That's my suggestion for whatever it's worth.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Alternatively, it could be that you had some sort of kundalini awakening and activated your transcendant ego or higher self and because of your identification with >I< as you "self" are experiencing it as alien to you, when in truth it's your "Big Mind" or the real you, and you're stuck in the dualism of attachment to self. But if it's freaky and uncomfortable and scary to you, and your instincts are telling you that it IS alien, and does not have an attitude towards the rest of you of unconditional love, then it could be problematic, in which an appeal to the highest power in the universe via persistent prayer WILL make it go away, or adopt its proper function if it is simply your higher self or transcendant ego.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Thanks for your reply. I will definitely have to give that a try!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ohh_pleasee

What have you been doing...meditation or concentration?
2 very different things…meditation can only be executed if the seeker has already gain the power of his mind, meaning that he has gone through that long process of concentration which lead to total control of your mind to the point of shutting off the mind at will.
If anything happen in those 2 states they will not be material or physical, so I can only suggest you to go and see a doctor because you may have something which is definitely not spiritual.
Kacou.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Well, sorry to say but you get in touch with occult demonic powers.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hi,
You don't tell us about the meditation leading to this experience.. exactly what did you do? To have the base chakra open up so you feel the intense heat of it, is very abnormal. So when you say heat can you explain is that a nice warming feeling or uncomfortably hot?

First thing first, do no take any of the previous replies as holding your answer.. sorry folks... but they are all belief-based and not from actual experience with Kundalini phenomena. Secondly, do not give your power away using useless thoughts to have some higher being take care of this for you. Stand in your own power and take care of this for yourself. If no one has told you before, you have all the power already, you just didn't know before.

Try mirroring... an active meditation where you imagine wrapping a mirror all the way around you.. make sure it is completely closed all around you. Now, what do you feel? Does the feeling of heat stay or does it start to fade? If it fades then you know the source is external to you.... so if it stays then it is your own.

Now "scan" yourself... using your mind's eye.. look over every inch of your body inside and outside looking to see anything that feels a little yucky.. looks darkish.. or stands out as not being your own. If you find anything, using the power of your mind as the Intention, see yourself removing that thing from your body and filling the space with white light.

Notice also the energy centres (chakras) and see if any are too big... bigger than a small plate... about 6 inches in diameter.

When you do the white light bit, imagine a huge tube of it above your head and then bring it into your body through the top of your head.. that's the crown chakra. Bring it in until you are completely filled up with it. Notice how it feels to you when it comes into the body.

Okay, so now how do you feel?

For info in creating a protective shield.... a real, effective one... then please look on my website here........
www.simply-spirit.com...

Also read up on what you can do for yourself.....
www.simply-spirit.com...

Please let me know how things are going for you.

PS; please don't tell me your current BF is still the same one who dumped your cat? If he can't care about your pet then he absolutely cannot care enough about you.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thanks for your reply. I will definitely check that out. The warm feeling is hard to explain.. it just covered all of me and i almost felt a sense of sleep paralysis, however if i tried to move I could.

The reason I'm almost thinking it isn't normal is that I was not expecting to have any kind of results in no time it seemed. I became creeped out and had to sit up and turn the light on until I could fall asleep. It's hard to tell if it was something bad or just strange and hard to get used to..

And NO, def not the same guy. Lol, I'm not insane!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohh_pleasee
Anyways. If you guys have any thoughts on what the !@#$ is following me around, please, let's hear it!!

They are evil spirits. Jesus Christ can set you free from them. Look to Jesus who is the creator of the universe. We are sinners in need of the Savior Jesus Christ.

Thanks,
TT

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ohh_pleasee

this is absolutely incorrect. you were meditating while lieing down. you were not grouned. you have most likely attracted an entitiy thats feeding of your energy

if you feel any sense that this is not something you want there. its not good for you. having open chakras does not feel like something followin gyou around. having something following you around, feels like taht

i would suggest meditation in standing or sitting with feet on the ground. and to do some "om, hum or ah" long standing note chanting to harmonise your body.

laying meditation in the city, or around negatvie energy leaves you very open. i would suggest strongly buying, or making some "orgonite" which will harmonise surrounding EMF pollution.

info can be found at www.orgonite.info

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by predisposed

EMF pollution huh?

Ya know, it's funny you mention that because I was almost wondering if I may just be a bit more sensitive to things around me now(I can usually 'feel' when someone is going to enter the room I am in before they do)..

Although my house sits on the edge of a hill and I was almost thinking that if there are any towers around here giving off certain frequencies they would just be smacking off of my house. I do live near an Int'l airport so there is a lot of air traffic around here as well.. don't know if that would have anything to do with it or not.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I always start meditation with a silent prayer asking the Highest Power of Light and Love for protection against anything negative, and then give thanks to this Higher Power for helping me. Then I envision myself with light, and after this I imagine this light to spread as far as I can imagine. This routine also ensures that I enter meditation in a true positive state. I think this is important because during meditation you start to open yourself up spiritually. Because good attracts good, chances are that when an entity is attracted to you, it will be a benevolent one. If by chance I start having the impression of something following me or hovering above me, I make sure to find out what it is by asking 'it' its identity during meditation. Even if in the beginning this presence feels very friendly, I am quite aware of negative entities posing themselves as extremely positive beings, so I always would ask this entity to bless me in the name of Jesus. If it doesn't want to, or tries to escape my attention, well, then by that time I know what I am dealing with. In this scenario I would command it to go away in the name of God.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
My friend, if you post a question like that one on a site like this you are going to get all sorts of responses. There are always bound to be a few from fundamentalists, like our friend above who says that we are all sinners and have to look for salvation in Jesus Christ. There will always be at least one that suggests you are being haunted or possessed or attacked by negative spitit/energies. Both views arise from a place a fear and self-loathing. Everything you need to know about spitituality can be summed up in two words: unconditional love. The mind and its theories are useless beyond that.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanpierre

Excellent advice, I think I'll use that fcr my meditations, can't go wrong by evoking the highest power of light and love, along with the name of JC, for protection.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
OP

u2u me asap.

I know exactly what is happening as I have experienced it myself.

I wont put it online, for people to take as their own and make sites and book sfrom etc... so many parrots out there who have never had experiencial experiences themselves.

Dont panic.

Relax.

Ignore a lot of the garbage as added to this thread, ignore chakras, ignore those telling what to do who have not had it themselves.

Though any advice to pray for protection and love and healing is good, but dont make it your practise, keep meditating...

Relax,

Keep meditating,

Dont worry about the presense... it's nothing to fear and closer to home and you than you can imagine lol.

Focus on two realities that are the only ones that exist

Now
&
Unconditional Love.

U2U Me my friend if you like will explain properly what it is and how to go about your experience from now on.

Elf

[edit on 3-7-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i am some what nw to meditating and a new RTV ist. i love the science about it. Anyway i could use some advice on my meditations because i am have a hard time with going undr for long periods of time i keep thinking i am hearing glass fall and alot of tiny vioces and then it brings me out.i could use a little mentoring or just some help

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hey oh please. As for the tingeling all over, its very easy; you are a higher conciousness having a organic experiens called life, so when you raise your vibration during meditation your organic body fells it, since it is a electrical sensor. Good for you
just keep it up, just remember to stay grounded. Love and light.

new topics

top topics

join