It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats coming this fall - Everyone Read, your life & freedoms are at stake

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Before writing comments that are against the video you should do some research. Knowing things will do wonders for you ^^. I'm not saying that this video might be right but information is key. It would be very inconsiderate to blindly say something against a video. Be better than others and learn from others' mistakes. If you think this video is wrong then research why you think it's wrong. I'm only trying to help you people better yourselves

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I am deeply concerned with current events, i have been having vivid dreams lately and getting some bad feelings throughout myself. (insert picture of bald eagle with a tear here) We have each other and ourselves and we must throw away petty differences and band together as our forefathers did and take back what is ours, we are basically slapping them in the face for all they did to give us the lives we live and we stand by like patsy's while they systematically destroy and take over. Divide and Conquer, straight out of The Art of War.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
My close friend in NC told me recently that some of the summer camps up there are giving the flu shot to the kids as they come to camp. She didn't know if the parents were asked permission or not. Just throwing my 2c in.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Sorry, but is any of this making any sense? I watched the video and felt "mixed" about it. Help explaining the measage?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Swine flu = Mild strain of the flu

Most deaths in mexico are baby's or people whom have not had any rest to right off the virus.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
To understand who is responsible for the current world problems, watch this video

learn who is responsible for everything and I mean everything (last 200'ish years to present.)

City of London + City of Vatican + City of columbia are the 3 independant states within states wich composes the empire of the city. The first is financial control over earth economy, the second is religion control over the earth and the third one is military control over the earth. Together they make the very unholy trinity which forms the egyptian pyramid that we can see on the back of the privately owned federal reserve note that is used as american dollar to maintain the colony in debt and under the Queen. Many people realize that this mystifying situation, in which an alleged democratic and self-governing nation is actually controlled against the will of the people, is a clear indication that there must be a very powerful and well-financed occult organization which plans and directs world affairs, and for lack of a more specific identification thie suspected secret organization is popularly referred to as the International Financiers, Banksters cartel or "The Crown corporation"

Ring Of Power

here is part 1 and part 2

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

[edit on 3-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The Secret Government

Google Video Link

another vid that ties in with the powers that be

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Republican08

What would be wrong with no shots forever?
Have you done any research...any whatsoever on vaccinations?

I have an idea...let all of the senators, and congressmen, and all of the Fed Reserve Board and the SEC Board take the flu shot first.

We will wait and see what happens...how does that sound for a nice experiment, and how proud we would be to see them demonstrate thier confidence in the vaccination!

Sarcasm fully loaded...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by burntheships]

I am not sure why someone who has does zero research and has no idea of what he is talking about is getting so many stars...

ATS is becoming a joke.. seriously. You guys just ignore all reason, truth and reality so long as it fits your personal paranoid agenda.

My Uncle is a House Representative. He has told me in no uncertain terms that all in government are strongly urged to get flu shots. By "strongly urged" he has said it's virtually mandatory. I asked him about Congress and the President and cabinet.. he said they get no special favors.. government must run. He knows at least 15 representatives who went with him the last time around and that just his "inner circle" of friends.

This was a few years ago when we "ran out" of flu shots...

Bottom line is that they DO get flu shots.. this BS thinking that only "we the people" get them so they can cull us or whatever other cockamamie theory you people dream up is FALSE.

Conspiracy theories are fine, but doesnt anyone fact check anymore? All you all just knee jerk agreeing sheep? Jenny McCarthy would be proud.

=

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
>>I have such a bad feeling about the coming Fall and Winter months. Between the impending financial collapse and the resurgence of this engineered flu virus I get the feeling that we are in for a rough time to come.
I truly hope people are hearing the warnings and taking them seriously enough to prepare. This scenario is a recipe for real, honest to God disaster.>>

So I'm not the only one feeling this way? I've been feeling something coming this fall long before I read this thread or saw the video. I didn't know exactly what it was at the time, all I could see was mass pandemonium coming our way. The fear of going to the grocery store and finding the shelves empty or getting caught in a road block or at a work site and getting herded off somewhere has had me worried for quite awhile. People kept telling me I was paranoid. Now I don't think so. I live in the country. We have dogs, guns and no cops. We can grow our own food and wild game and cattle are everywhere but there are always those times you have to go into town. Going into town these days is frantic. The open hostility of the people you encounter keeps on growing every month. I wonder when it's all going to explode.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
could it be that the governments of the world are pushing the vaccine to prove how good they are after causing a major world # up
. in my opinon people are now eating more processed crap as its all they can afford and nutritionaly imbalanced food equals fubar

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Are people still talking about the swine flu?

sigh

There is another pandemic out there, it has killed 36,000 people in only six months. It hospitalized 200,000 others.

It is called the flu. And it happens every year. And no one gets mandatory shots. I wonder how many people frightend of the hamdemic didn't get their yearly shot.

True, people need to stop freaking out over the swine flu and get serious about the actually dangerous viruses i.e. the flu, aids, solanum...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This site seems to think it has a "high standard" by in not letting people compose a thread without replying at least 20 times. Ridiculous! Most of the time there's nothing worth responding to. I got a ton of stuff I'd like to post on this site to open your eyes, but... TPTB here won't allow it.

There is also another video you should check out showing the flu shot this year might have 3 shots. www.youtube.com... What could be in the other two shots? ;-)

I don't know if you guys have heard about Jane Burgermeister suing the WHO and UN, but a document on YouTube is supposed to be “the original documents Jane Burgermeister sent (him, about) Evidence of the Use of Pandemic Flu to Depopulate USA” www.youtube.com...

In the more or less info part of that page he says “The story about Michael Jackson was put out by Sorcha Faal, CIA agent, to make Jane Burgermeister very solid evidence look like a "conspiracy theory." The connection between Michael Jackson and Jane Burgermeister IS NOT TRUE.”

I guess according to some, Michael Jackson was a supporter of Jane Burgermeister. I searched that and found David Icke has the story on his site saying “FSB sources are reporting to President Medvedev today that American pop icon Michael Jackson was “most assuredly” assassinated by the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)” The article claims MJ was killed by a radio wave blast. I call BS on that one. www.davidicke.com...

David Icke got the article from the What Does It Mean site. www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Anyway, this all kind of gives credence to what this guy is saying about the use of the pandemic flu to depopulate the US.

Here’s the PDF file which is a VERY detailed 134 page document showing all the facts about how's and when's. curezone.com...

Here’s the link to the case filed by Jane against the WHO and UN.
www.scribd.com...

All I know for sure, is something is going on and it smells like a BIG stinky dead fish! Just like when they started saying the sky is falling last year with the economy going to crash within "days" if the bailout wasn't passed. And they threatened martial law if it wasn't passed. You know something is up when things don't add up and then it's time to look for the hidden reason behind it all. And none of this adds up.

They’re going to use this engineered swine flu to cause the economy to crash this fall, so they look innocent. "Mother Nature did it."

The WHO has already given martial law powers to Obama through declaring the swine flu is a pandemic. This fall when the flu mutates they accomplish their goal of depopulation, have mandatory vaccinations to kill and dumb down even more people, the economy crashes in the process because every "had to be shut down because of the flu", people will be starving and dying and they will cry for action and they will get it. NWO. I can see Obama basically saying; "Who could have possibly known and prepared for all this to happen? But I have a plan." Sound familiar? It should! BushII

And now you know what the bailout money was really about. To help a few of their rich buddies and finance the pandemic, oops I mean fix the infrastructure. Oh he's fixing the infrastructure alright. Welcome to FEMA USA. Hey, and they'll be able to get rid of all those "coffins" laid out from coast to coast.

You might want to check out this video too. Don't loose you head over it though. ;-)
AMERICAS GUILLOTINES AND FEMA COFFINS
www.youtube.com...

And what's up with Palin? There's something going on there too. I think you'll be surprised.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The regular flu kills more than 500 people a week around the world. The Swine Flu is a joke. That a virus crosses three different species naturally is unheard of extremely improbable. The Swine Flu isn't real. People need to know these things. I highly doubt this "vaccination" is even a vaccination at all, given the farcical infrequency of Swine Flu. As stated above, the regular flu is far more deadly.

"Oh, no! It's killing tens of people now! It's a red alert! Declare martial law!"

All you have to do, ac citizens is say "No!" to this nonsense and this won't happen. You have far more power than you know. Under the constitution, there is a right to assembly. These people are only as powerful as you make them. If they have no support and enough people are aware of the truth, it'll all collapse for them like a house of cards. Now is the time to blow it all sky-high. Don't wait to be put into concentration camps. Speak up now. Write letters to these political officials. Most of them are well-meaning people who think they're doing the right thing. Let them know what you know. Look outside and you'll see that it's not yet the hour of the apocalypse. We are still civilized, so shoot these policies down as citizens. Just sitting around and crooning like messed up old ladies in a hat store doesn't make a bit of difference.

Be the change you wish to see.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
First of all, the whole conspiracy theory and attack against a nation via one or another virus isn't going to do the trick. What you need, is a concert of players all playing the same song, under the same conductor. The Western Medicine paradigm!

Add to that, the whole food processing complex, and water supply matrix, and you have one giant Mega-Dosing apparatus.

Just try to be healthy and stay away from a doctor. The whole paradigm in which we live is making us sick. The cures for what ails you, often times will kill you later.

We were never meant to live as we do. Humans were not supposed to live by the hundreds of millions cloistered into communal piles of humanity called mega cities. We were hunter gatherers, that turned agrarian, and then communal. Once we started living by the thousands together...problems started. Pandemics came on the scene. Communicable diseases and infestations are common place nowadays. The very foods we eat, are not healthy, and are often times more chemical composition, than that of real food. Now we are eating genetically modified and re-engineered foods. We drink things that the human body cannot process, like diet drinks by the millions of gallons.
All we really need, is clean fresh water. Nothing more. Most public water has
Fluorides. That isn't natural!

If our, or any government wanted to wipe us out, they could just add some innocuous ingredient to our food supply, that would eventually trigger a deadly reaction. Perhaps they already have.

From what I see, for a nation that is supposedly on a health kick, and trying eat and be healthier...we are a nation of obese and out of shape people who are sickly and overwhelming the health care system.

My sister was diagnosed with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia in 1995, at 53 years of age. She was treated with 2 rounds of Chemo-Therapy, 2 rounds of full body Radiation, and then given an experimental Bone Marrow transplant at the Loyola Medical Clinic. She endured very toxic reactions, and nearly died twice. But, she survived, and obtained a full remission for 12 years. Now, she is stricken with Pulmonary Fibrosis from Rheumatoid Arthritis attacking her lungs, and is now Diabetic as well. The problems she has now are a direct result of the treatments she was subjected to earlier. This time, her disease will take her life. There are no cures for either Pulmonary Fibrosis or Rheumatoid Arthritis....it is a death sentence. She has been this way for over a year now, and has had one major decline since its onset. Her breathing capacity is now at 40%. She is 67 years old.

Every drug she is given, has the most horrible side effects, warnings, and lists of other complications she could suffer, all from man's modern medicines.
In effect, they are killing her, with the cures, remedies, and things that hopefully will slow the progress of this awful disease. No conspiracy theory needed.
Her son in law is a Leading Chemical Engineer and Lead Research Scientist at Astra-Zeneca Pharmaceutical...with many patents in his name. He hasn't offered anything in way of leading sciences or tests for treating RA.

My sister is doomed to die, in a matter of a years or perhaps months, if she loses any more ground. She is just one individual.

Meanwhile, millions more suffer all sorts of ailments that cost billions of dollars to treat, and billions more in lost productivity for the nation.
Our kids are sick, and dying, The young are sick and dying, The middle aged are sick and dying, and of course, the elderly are fighting daily just to survive. Some go hungry, just to afford the medications they need monthly. Some health care system.

Yet, we are told we have the best water, best foods, and best medicine in the world. That is the conspiracy...look no further!

No chem-trails in the sky...just the chemical trails in your diet and medicines.
They have already zapped us!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
These designer diseases and their vaccine distribution methods are the result of a panicking government that can not hide Nibiru with the chemtrails much longer. there is much worse coming to us than that though.

On 10-10-09 the us/israel will do another false flag and on that same day, Russia, China and the SCO are going to destroy America. Russia has told us for two years they will preemptively nuke us over Iran and they have put the hardware in place to do it.

This is the war of Armgeddon and you can know it is now by all the chemtrails hiding the sign in the heavens, Nibiru. This is also the reason the government is now classifying all asteroid events secret.

News and sources here:
www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Why the Sudden Rush to Stock Your Pantry?

(A serious matter with some minor humor injected)

By Will Thomas

I know a number of survival advocates including former military and pastors who tell us to stock up on food for the long-term including what we buy at the grocery store for daily needs. I truly understand the mindset but when I hear about workers from the Postal Service say they have been instructed to have 30-40 days of food on hand, perhaps we need to delve further into the matter.

If the local postmaster made the suggestion, that’s one thing. If the directive was handed down from the top and they’ve gone postal (no pun intended) then perhaps we should examine the situation a little more closely.

1. A 30 day supply of food at the grocery store could easily cost a family of 4 around $800.00 plus.

2. Not many families can afford to pay $800.00 out this payday for immediate food.

3. Families and individuals on limited incomes are unable to meet such a request.

What do they know that the rest of us don’t?

1. Is it Bird flu/H1N1?

2. Is North Korea more powerful than we are being told?

3. Is our economy about to collapse?

4. Are the powers that govern going to devalue the currency and we wake up to a new dollar worth 20% of what the old one was?

5. Are we being blackmailed by a foreign country?

6. Have we actually sold our sovereignty to China?

7. Do we have an unknown threat that has been identified but is still classified?

I recently discovered a company that sells food to the public. In order for you to realize savings, you order a half or full truckload of your favorites and split the cost. So when 100 people from a church get together and split the cost, each member pays $190.00 and receives 3 times the amount of food they would get at the grocery store. Cases of peas, corn and many other veggies plus spaghetti, drinks, paper goods and tons of other edible delights including candy; canned fruits, canned soups and everything is in date and fresh.

This is not salvage food, nor is it throw away donations. This is a resourceful way for people and groups to get together and save big money on their food bill. The company even delivers to your location or to your private retreat or bug out location if you order a quarter, half or full truckload.

So, if you believe that the cold war is over, please disregard everything written in this article. Keep only enough food in your pantry to supply you or your family for 1 or two days. Remember Hurricane Katrina and for heaven’s sake, stop stocking up on ammo and guns. Glenn Beck thinks the FEMA camps are real. The cat is out of the bag.

Get along now and be a good green weenie and make sure your cows don’t pass gas (that will be taxed) and that you don’t drink too much water. Invest everything you have in questionable stocks and any other Government run business you can find. Pray (which qualifies you as a Terrorist) for some of our current leaders to retire or go into exile and more importantly, move in with you. Nevertheless, be sure to stock up on food through this company called TruckloadGroceries.com. I am all for saving anything when it comes to money, especially on food.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Good thread Warren B.

There is more information here:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Humm, perhaps we should ask whoever tries to vaccinate us mandatorily to take the first flu shot, and then come back a few weeks later and see what happens to them first....

That will mean nothing.
You really think there will only be one "vaccine" produced?

There will be one to kill slowly.
There will be one to cause sterility.
There will be one containing a real virus that will transform people into healthy carriers.

And there will be a real vaccine to keep those who've been preselected for the future safe from the virus being spread.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I used to wonder about the use of RFID chips in the future and how they might be used, particularly in ways we don't like. There are 3 reasons why I think they wouldn't be likely to put them into vaccines.

1. People would find out, and get very upset. Makes things complicated for them.
2. It is easier to put them into all the junk you get at Walmart, etc. Think of all of the shoes, pants, bras, you name it that would be across the country fitted with them, linking back to your credit card information and to your name. If that was the goal, that's a sly way.
3. They don't have to use them to track you. You have to be near a receiver with RFID chips. If someone wanted to, there is a much easier way. We all have purchased our very own little tracking devices that record where we are and who we talk to. It is our cell phone. The FBI has been known to tap into individuals cell phones to eavesdrop on them. (This can be done with certain types even when they are powered off). Remember when the governor disappeared to see his mistress? One of the first things brought up was the last place he was tracked with his cell phone. (Which he apparently knew, and either left it behind or removed the battery it seems).

The only reason I would see someone leaning towards implanting an RFID chip with a vaccine is that you can't (easily) remove it. I just think the backlash and their alternatives would make it unlikely.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I really wish there was an accountability procedure on ATS, but as we all know very well, there isn't and I know when this doesn't come to pass, you'll just start another "you life is in danger" thread and have hundreds more flags.

Move to goalposts, attempt a field goal, if you miss, Move to goalposts, attempt a field goal, if you miss, Move to goalposts, attempt a field goal.......

I sometimes think these threads are sponsored by survival gear companies.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join