It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats coming this fall - Everyone Read, your life & freedoms are at stake

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The other week I was listening to Dr.Deagle, and he said that our military will have to be injected 1st BECAUSE they have to get rid of our U.S miitary members in order to replace them with Foreign Military.

Why? Because the PTB knows that our own military WILL NOT force this vaccine on their own people, so they have to get rid of them first. Scary, if true...but this sounds like maybe their *best* plan to pulling this off.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Unless of course they can't get the supplements because of the codex alimentarius making them unavailable.....................

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by earthman4
All the rampant paranoia can only stop people from being vaccinated and make more get sick. Paranoid vectors will get us all sick.

Or it could cause more people to get plenty of exercise and rest, eat a healthy diet and take plenty of vitamins, minerals and nutrients and make us all a lot healthier.

I didn't need my 'big brother' to look out for me when I was a kid, I sure don't need BIG BROTHER looking out for me as an adult.

The last time there was a swine flu epidemic more people died from the vaccinations than they did from the flu.

It's not really paranoia when your governemtn is corrupt, innept, and out to abuse the people they represent.

Disneyland is a great place to visit but stop by the rest of the planet sometime soon, turn off your TV, read some real history books, then step outside the door and take a real look at the world you are living in and listen for that faint chorus on the wind of ...

Houston we have a problem!

I'll blame you when I get sick.
You can have my 50 pound bag of rice that I was talked into getting by paranoid people. You should wake up and see that you are not important enough to be conspired against. You have illusions of grandeur. There is no plot against you. This is reality, not a horror house for your amusement.

Wow a fifty pound bag of rice? I am a meat and potatoes kind of guy, thanks but not thanks!

Now lets see I am paranoid because I don't believe I will get sick and need no shot that actually makes you sick by giving you a mild dose of the illness to help you develop immunity to it...

You are not paranoid because you are sure you are going to get sick?

I am responsible for this in your humble opinion...

Yet I am the one that suffers from illusions of grandeur?

Hey why not pin World War I on me too?

I hope you got a 20 gallon jug of soy sauce to go with your 50 pound bag of rice!

How much tin foil did your friends talk you in to getting?

[edit on 1/7/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
she said "vaccinated or be quarantined" "Airports will be quarantine zones to fly people to checking centers"

Im Canadian, but damn, you Americans are in for some fun times. Going to check my laws about this kinda BS. Better not be there, cause no shot for me. Anybody wanna camp out up here? we have better beer!!

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Le Colonel]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
No really, you could get lost in the great north. Plenty of food, fresh water, nobody would find us. Anybody coming?? Thats where Im going when TSHTF

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
She even has the eyes of a scientologist!

She what!? What the hell is this - you look into her eyes and draw some impossible negative generalization by comparing her to a Scientologist? What in the hell do the eyes of a scientologist look like?

From the way you type, you sound like a Satanist disinfo agent - and my accusation has more validity than yours because written text can actually be analyzed for meaning - how do you analyze the way someone looks for a comparison to a religious subgroup?

Most importantly, it was like watching a really long disclaimer, like the ones at the end of ambien commercials.

This product may cause.blah blah blah blah blah....

Swine flu may hurt severely or kill, people with; autoimmune disease, elderly people, and young children....

So can the heat? Your point is?

I'm not an advocate for this, but seems a little sneaky, and suspicious.

You ask what her point is??

The point is that individuals will no longer be able to say "I don't want the flu shot because I have health risks - I have allergies and a weak immune system." "Too bad." they will say - the shot is mandatory - even if you die as a result.

Your post at all points fails to make any sense or show any understanding of the subject.

This is a serious issue - if something is pushed on you without your consent it should be resisted - no matter who says it is good for you. You should be allowed to make an informed decision as to whether you have it or not.

This is loss of freedom.

The other real underlying matter is - cui bono - who profits? We can easily see that this flu 'pandemic' has been hyped - the media attention and level six status are not justifiable in light of the actual impact of the disease - so we need to ask, why?

Selling vaccines, and allowing emergency political powers to be applied - these are the most obvious answers.

However - are these the only answers? The admixture of this strain with a deadly avian strain in an Austrian laboratory, which was found to be contained in the VACCINE(!?), would lead us to question whether or not this is part of a depopulation plan - where contaminated vaccines are used to kill millions.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
i haven't had time to read through all of the replies here so this may or may not have been mentioned but i just LOVE the part about all public assemblies being considered "low level terrorism." hahahaha.

but there were many point of laughter. you've got to just laugh this stuff off. i mean this whole existence is illusory and temporary.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Having some extra food stuffs stored away is always a good measure..depending on where you live,if the trucking industry shuts down for what ever reason,do you have a way to get next months food for your family?

Some like myself can go out and take a deer or two to hold us over,but some,make that all in the citys cant..

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Alot of people ask, what can they do to protect their children from getting a vaccination at school. What can they do to stop it from happening without their consent?

My suggestion will not be popular, but here's what I think; if you are seriously concerned, and 100 % do not want your child to receive this vaccine and there is a slight chance that they could get it without your consent...... then DO NOT SEND THEM TO PUBLIC SCHOOL.

There's really no other way to protect them. When I was a child, in public school, my mother sent a note stating "No small pox shot". They found out all of the children who did not have one, lined us up and took us to the gym. Each one of us got a shot. I became very ill from it.

If it happened before, why can't it happen again? Just saying... if you're concerned, keep them out of the public schools.

I do not and will never use public schools. I am the person standing between my child and the govt. There is no teacher that is going to protect my child the way I can.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Asherah]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
This was posted in a comment (here) but I believe it merits it's own thread because the subject matter is of grave importance to everyone. You need to sit down and listen to what this lady is saying.

I've passed this on to everyone I know, I suggest you take the time to do the same

Transcript and material sources here:
/nuc4oh

** EDIT TO ADD **

FEMA CAMP Contracts for this FALL (2009)
READ This post :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BID Information as copied from Offical Site:

Responder Support Camps (Base Camps)
Solicitation Number: HSFEHQ-09-R-0079
Agency: Department of Homeland Security
Office: Federal Emergency Management Agency

www.fbo.gov...

What better way to do a swift overthrow of a nation than via a conjured pandemic?

[edit on 1-7-2009 by warrenb]

Thanks so much for your input. If I may, let me add a few things to your thread:

I'm not a gun owner, but have friends who are. Know how to take over a nation without firing a shot? Make sure no ammo is available. My friends have been telling me that they can't find bullets for sale for love or money anywhere. One of them knows how to make his own; but most gun owners don't. What use are firearms without bullets?

Next: I've never had a flu shot. My doctor will not recommend them to anyone. Flu shots carry vaccine for whatever flu is most prevalent at the time or the year that they are given; they do NOT cover every one of the thousands of flu viruses out there at all times.

Also, what else is in those shots besides vaccine? I know that a lot of us here at ATS have concerns about this. Hepatitis C, a deadly disease, is transmitted in the same manner as AIDS; through sexual contact, blood transfusions, sharing of needles, etc., but all of the manners of transmission are still not known at this time! Many of the people that have it never indulged in risky behaviors. One more way to take over without firing a shot (from a gun, that is!).

Lastly, about the so-called "pandemic"- propaganda, most likely. It sure seemed to take a lot of people's minds off of the world economic situation, amongst other scenarios. It's what the news is NOT saying that is of paramount importance. There is a whole world out there with a lot going on in it, but now all we're hearing about lately is Michael Jackson.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So how are they going to know who's had the shot and who hasn't?
If it's some kind of certificate that you have to provide as proof, I can see a whole new black market industry cropping up.
I can also see the ones who are mandated to give it taking money under the table from those who are desperate not to take it...

Give it a few months for the situation to get this desperate, but it will.....

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason
I thought the most staggering comments from this 7-minute video mentioned the "quarantine airport" centers. Does anybody have any evidence of this? I had never heard of this until the YouTube video.

As Department of Homeland Security officials are declaring that any disease outbreak is a matter of homeland security as Department of Defense officials are defining public demonstrations as “low level terrorism;” as CDC officials make plans to re-route airplanes to designated airports with quarantine centers to screen all passengers for signs of swine flu; and as fast tracked experimental pandemic flu vaccines are being created to be given to American children first, it is time for all of us – whether we are public health officials addressing what we believe is a true public health emergency or whether we are ordinary citizens simply trying to protect our health and the health of our children - to act in rational and responsible ways.
www.vaccineawakening.blogspot.com...

Great find OP!

Well, I can tell you about what just happened to me, first hand.

A friend & I left for Rome on June 19th, in order to take a vacation on a cruise ship- Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas. It was like a big floating palace; we visited lots of European cities in Spain & Italy. It was lots of fun. There wasn't any problem until we got to France...

The French authorities refused to allow the ship into port at Villefranche-sur-mer, just outside of Nice! Seems they had heard about two people on board who had "flu-like symptoms". This was on June 23rd. We didn't get to go ashore at all. The ship had to leave on schedule that night, so, all of us who had booked tours for the day got our $ refunded & an apology from the captain. Never in the history of the cruise line had anything like this ever occurred. It was almost as if we were quarantined!

Before boarding the ship in the first place, all of us had to fill out health forms stating that they didn't have the flu or flu-like symptoms. The two people that were ill on the ship had been confined to quarters. Heaven only knows the real reason that the French didn't want the Navigator in their harbor- none of the port authorities in Spain or Italy denied us entry or gave us any trouble!

We did have to fill out forms on the airlines as well- but not in the U.S. We took United to D.C., then boarded Lufthansa for Europe (great airline- I recommend it to everyone). Lufthansa required us to sign forms that stated that we didn't have the flu.

The worst flu I ever got in my life was at O'Hare airport in Chicago. I was sick for two months. Airport flu- of whatever type- is infamous; especially at international airports like O'Hare. So many people from all over the world coming & going, many of them spreading germs from their own countries. I realize that people need to be careful; but the Navigator wasn't a plague ship, by any means! The flu can come from almost anywhere.

Just my 2 cents- thanks for listening.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

They will not take the shots themselves, we both know this.
I wonder why?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
The people seriously considering putting Americans into Gulag/FEMA camps are crazy. They should consider what might happen. Cops have gone on strike for way less than not wanting to be henchmen for mass murderers. Miltiatry deserters will be veiwed as heros not cowards by the public. What happens to the military when abused grunts know that they can abandon the military and no one will think less of them.Everyone in America has been taught about both gulags and the Nazi concentration camps. Americans will assume they have nothing to lose. The sleazy elite have everything to lose if America dissolves into chaos.

Maybe since the elites are so afraid of the aporkalypse they should go to their bunkers and let all us hated commoners just die of the swine flu. This certainly serves their purpose since they want to exterminate everyone but themselves. We will be sure to tell them when it is safe for them to come out and build their Utopia.

How right you are. But... I think I have an idea why those camps are being built...

How about if the New World Order decided that everybody who couldn't pay their bills in this deliberately engineered depression (I refuse to call it anything else!) had to go to these camps? WORK camps? Folks don't really think the Powers That Be are going to allow everybody to just default if they can't pay, do they? Especially now that the bankruptcy laws have all been altered to favor the very rich (General Motors!) but make it impossible for the average citizen to start over? Think it can't happen here? What about Native American reservations & Japanese internment camps? This has been going on for a very long time.

I realize that the Constitution does not allow debtor's prison, but the preparations for just that have been in place for quite a while. Patriot Acts I & II suspend a lot of rights because of "national emergency". FEMA camps, in the minds of the fat cats, are just the place for folks that can't pay their bills- to their minds, homeless camps all over the country are just so unsightly. The PTB can easily afford to create real jobs so that everyone CAN go to work & live decently- but why do that if they can justify forcing people who are broke to work for free? We already have private prisons in this country where prisoners have to work like slaves.

One thing that bothers me is that so many people who are in or have finished college are burdened with sizable debt- government loans in many cases, no less- & they're not finding work in many cases, either. People like that won't be drones in a FEMA camp- they'll be put to other uses. I shudder to think what.

Jim Marrs' excellent books, "Rule By Secrecy" & "The Fourth Reich", are a great way to start seeing how all of this adds up. Check out Alex Jones' & Jeff Rense's websites, too. Take the websites with a grain of salt- I don't agree with all they say by any means, especially if it's anti-Semitic- but they often have info that's hard to find anywhere else.

"Stop children, what's that sound, everybody look at what's going down".....

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
reply to post by burntheships

They will not take the shots themselves, we both know this.
I wonder why?

How will we know the difference between what they take and what they end up giving us? It shouldn't be difficult to make up a fake vaccine shot for "demo" purposes.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
My opinion is that all flights should have been grounded in Mexico when this first got out, planes were still operating to and from Mexico which was a huge mistake... in fact planes are still operating now flying everywhere so it's only going to escalate further......

Onto other things and i gotta say that a lot of you guys are deluded.... why are you spreading stupidness about FEMA camps? This is not going to happen so stop scaremongering!!

[edit on 2-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Here it comes ladies and gentlemen, the overthrow of the American people. Those plastic coffins we’ve all been seeing at FEMA camps are now starting to make sense. The domestic deployment of the Army's 3rd Infantry Division's 1st Brigade Combat Team for urban pacification is now starting to make sense. The hurried rush over universal health care is starting to make sense. It seems we soon will be rounded up like cattle and taken away if we refuse to comply. Dear God be with us in the days ahead.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Looks like the NAU and NWO are behind this, watch 5:01 to 5:27 and listenly closely.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
One of my girlfriend's coworkers told her that her grandaughter *which used to work with my girlfriend at her previous workplace* was hospitalized last week. She was in critical condition and had no previous health issues. Last month, my cousin's friend in Mexico died of the swine flu, also had no previous health issues. Is it fear mongering? I don't think so. I honestly think that people don't realize the dangers of this flu, treat is as any other flu strain. I can honestly say that the cases we've seen, the deaths we've recorded caused by the H1N1 will be nothing compared to the deaths we'll have come autumn and winter.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Hi Observe

Schools in the UK usually send a letter home to inform parents if they were to be immunised, I don't know how it all works in schools in other countries though.
If you are worried and you have not been informed, I would inform my children that on this occassion to try and avoid the jab and make any excuse to get out of it, but this really depends on their age and how mature they are, excuses i.e. needing the bathroom, or switch places in the queue and when nobody is looking walk away confidently and casually and if stopped by a teacher say that they have already had the jab and question their sanity!

I wouldn't usually condone what I am suggesting but if I was in your situation I would tell my kids to try and contact me as soon as they know when the injection is going to happen and get out of there if possible, or even hide in an empty classroom, hide in the toilets, library or dodge the teachers in the corridoors, fake illness but only if you cannot take them out of school or meet them for safety reasons.
If your children are too young or not confident or cheeky enough, you could mention to the school that your child has an allergy to surgical steel, or is incredibly ill and you will have the jab at the doctors instead, go on holiday at that particular time or at least pretend to, find any excuse possible or even mention to the school that you panicked about the flu so much that you took your child to the docs or clinic and had it done already!
don't forget to mention that your doctor will be sending them a letter so that they don't chase it up straightaway, this will bide you time
Keep your ear to the ground and listen for info on other schools in your area giving the jab.
I mention all of the above because I managed at 12 years old to avoid having the T.B jab, I was in the queue terrified because of all the horror stories I had heard, when it was my turn I mentioned to the nurse that I had just had it done at my previous school, which I had left a few months before, they took my word for it and I was never given it, I was very lucky that day and sly, I didn't bother to mention it at home either. I was also very good at hiding in school if I had a lesson that I disliked, although it didn't happen often, I managed to wrangle out of trouble on most occassions, including sneeking out of school detention 2 days in a row!

I know it all seems far fetched/drastic and it doesn't seem wise as a parent to suggest avoiding a jab for your child and some of you may assume I am a bad person for making such suggestions, you would be totally wrong.
I believe there is a sinister undertone lurking and sincerely hope this is not what it seems to be. I do not condone truancy or children lying to teachers, but when you believe in something so strongly and have a need to protect your family then do what you possibly can to achieve this.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join