It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats coming this fall - Everyone Read, your life & freedoms are at stake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm sure you all are wondering why I've spent so much time on ATS instead of my job.

-extreme sarcasm-

It is because I have been quarantined due to the swine flu. (I get to go back to work next week).

I guess that makes me immune now, and me and my family don't need the vaccines.

Not that we would have gotten them anyway, (my wife is an RN we would've 'taken care ' of the paperwork) but it is just the flu.
Vomiting, and everything else associated with it.

My doctor (today) rolled his eyes over the chaos from this hysteria.
He said, "Big deal. It's the flu. You'll get over it."

The hysteria over this is entirely man-made and is (in my mind) part of something MUCH bigger than we can see.

IMHO

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
All the rampant paranoia can only stop people from being vaccinated and make more get sick. Paranoid vectors will get us all sick.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Eh, never mind.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
I'm sure you all are wondering why I've spent so much time on ATS instead of my job.

-extreme sarcasm-

It is because I have been quarantined due to the swine flu. (I get to go back to work next week).

I guess that makes me immune now, and me and my family don't need the vaccine

You will still have to get shot, how else are they going to make you sick and kill you. The shot will be stronger more virinent strain of pure brid flue.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
All the rampant paranoia can only stop people from being vaccinated and make more get sick. Paranoid vectors will get us all sick.

Or it could cause more people to get plenty of exercise and rest, eat a healthy diet and take plenty of vitamins, minerals and nutrients and make us all a lot healthier.

I didn't need my 'big brother' to look out for me when I was a kid, I sure don't need BIG BROTHER looking out for me as an adult.

The last time there was a swine flu epidemic more people died from the vaccinations than they did from the flu.

It's not really paranoia when your governemtn is corrupt, innept, and out to abuse the people they represent.

Disneyland is a great place to visit but stop by the rest of the planet sometime soon, turn off your TV, read some real history books, then step outside the door and take a real look at the world you are living in and listen for that faint chorus on the wind of ...

Houston we have a problem!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508

Peopel are myopic. Or maybe it's that you're too young to understand what thigs used to be like. I watched kids I knew become crippled from polio and left to walk with braces or placed in wheelchairs. I've seen people living in iron lungs. I've known people who have been severely damaged by mumps and measles. Peopel I have known first hand. These diseases were common and widespread when I was a kid.

But these days they're mostly medical footnotes because they have been mostly eradicated through vaccinations. There are people who have adverse reactions to vaccinations --- some severe. But the same can be said for latex and just about every pharmaceutical used today. Stop being vaccinated and the big ol moogly-boogly PTB won't have to do a damned thing. You'll all have done it for them.

Well I tried to stay out of this one ....

Sorry grandpa, there's no real proof or even compelling evidence that vaccinations had much if anything to do with the eradication of the diseases you cite. Actually, there's plenty of evidence suggesting they made the situation worse in many cases.

Of course, if you have any real evidence, you're welcome to post it, but you'll most likely find, like everyone else who has come into these threads spewing the pharma PR like it was their own experience/ideas, that there isn't any.

If you're old enough, I'm sure you also saw plenty of people dropping dead from scarlet fever, a disease that has now effectively vanished. Vaccinations? No vac for this disease ever existed.

I could quote 100 papers and sources to back up this post, but if you are truly interested in gaining some 'enlightenment' you can simply look up any of the many excellent threads here on ATS concerning the Vac. myths.

Well, at least with this current SFlu vaccine situation, people are starting to wake up to the big pharma con which has been going on now for decades.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

The vaccine companies playing it fast and loose with the safety of those who recieve their vaccines will make people not want the vaccines. Girls are still dying from gardasil.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'm not taking a vaccine. I know by not doing so I will be force to fight off armies of zombies, but I am willing to do so.

(starts up his chainsaw)

[edit on 1-7-2009 by WickettheRabbit]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
** EDIT TO ADD **

FEMA CAMP Contracts for this FALL (2009)
READ This post :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BID Information as copied from Offical Site:

Responder Support Camps (Base Camps)
Solicitation Number: HSFEHQ-09-R-0079
Agency: Department of Homeland Security
Office: Federal Emergency Management Agency

www.fbo.gov...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by warrenb]

From your link for the Fema Bids....It appears as sinister to me as our government actually trying to prepare for the Hurricane season...which is nice to see for a change.

Pursuant to the Robert T. Stafford Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, Department of Homeland Security (DHS)/Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is authorized to provide individual and public assistance under Presidential declarations of a disaster and emergency. Types of disasters and emergencies that could happen across the United States are, but not limited to: hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, cyclones, tornadoes, blizzards, acts of terrorism, tsunamis, or avalanches. The contractor shall construct and operate a base camp to stage FEMA disaster responders and other authorized personnel and assets deployed for such declarations within disaster-declared states.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This video is highly inaccurate. First of all, the level 6 pandemic warning by WHO is nothing remotely similar to a code red by our Homeland Security. The ONLY thing level 6 means is that some illness is widespread. It says absolutely nothing as to the severity of that illness. H1N1 flu, at the moment, is relatively mild. Most of the victims who died, as in most cases of flu, are those who were already weakened by other illnesses.

Second, the powers of quarantine were not given after 9/11; they have existed for a hundred years or more, from back when tuberculosis, scarlet fever, smallpox, and other highly contagious diseases were common. Public health officials already had the authority to check on your health and quarantine you. This is no violation of any Constitutional rights, either. These infections would be considered a "clear and present danger", which takes precedence over personal civil rights.

Within living memory, there were tuberculosis sanitariums where people could be confined as long as they had the disease - which in some cases, meant for life. These sanitariums only emptied out when antibiotics provided an effective treatment.

Sure, the government can misuse these powers, as it can misuse any. However, these powers have existed for over 100 years.

Public health is still more important than individual rights. IF this flu behaves as the one did in 1918, then the next wave will kill hundreds of millions of people throughout the world, millions in the US alone - all within a year or so. That's a lot of people. It's natural for the authorities to be getting a wee bit skittish over the possibilities.

If we get a deadly pandemic, then it makes perfect sense to close schools, ban all public gatherings, require sick people to stay at home (or go to the hospital), and so on. The less you're out there exposed, the less likely you'll get it, or less likely you'll pass it on if you do get it.

So get yourself enough food and water to last several days (or more, if you have the room), get yourself some aspirin and Thera-Flu or other remedies, and relax. Consider getting the vaccine, if you're into that sort of thing; or don't. It probably doesn't matter all that much. From what I read, flu vaccination is about 40% effective, which is better than nothing, but not particularly good. Wash your hands frequently, especially after touching surfaces exposed to the public, or shaking hands, etc. (maybe keep some alcohol wipes handy).

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by earthman4

Or it could cause more people to get plenty of exercise and rest, eat a healthy diet and take plenty of vitamins, minerals and nutrients and make us all a lot healthier.

I didn't need my 'big brother' to look out for me when I was a kid, I sure don't need BIG BROTHER looking out for me as an adult.

The last time there was a swine flu epidemic more people died from the vaccinations than they did from the flu.

It's not really paranoia when your governemtn is corrupt, innept, and out to abuse the people they represent.

Disneyland is a great place to visit but stop by the rest of the planet sometime soon, turn off your TV, read some real history books, then step outside the door and take a real look at the world you are living in and listen for that faint chorus on the wind of ...

Houston we have a problem!

I'll blame you when I get sick.
You can have my 50 pound bag of rice that I was talked into getting by paranoid people. You should wake up and see that you are not important enough to be conspired against. You have illusions of grandeur. There is no plot against you. This is reality, not a horror house for your amusement.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Man, this is BULL*&^%! I work in a paharmacy store, and every year, we offer flu vaccination shots usually in February...some lady in a white lab coat comes in with syringes. I never get them, thank god. The point is, its YUOR free will and choice to take the shot or not..The only times i was ever, kinda made to take a shot, was vaccinattion as a baby...and 3 ro 4 times i was in hospitol needing stiches, they wanted to give me tetnis shots, which i allowed. The doctor didnt say, WE are goign to do this, they recommended and ASKED me first...
Last i read, vaccinations were in fact, liked to autsim and possible cancer! DEF on the autism...Back in 1993, i had gotten pbnuemmonia...Bacterial infection. Lungs filled halfway up with thick yellow mucus. I was 18 at the time. I had started smoking,a nd had hung with friends in a small piece of woods with old rusting construstion equipment, and an old brick water pump house FULL with water at late night in october night air. Obvisouly I picked soemthing up. Thiers small pools of stagnant water back their too.
SO! i went to hospitol..doctors ddint know if it was viral or bacterial..but.>>... They DID ask, ASK, if i would try a new experimental government drug. I accepted, it was NOT forced on me. I eventually did recover, thank god in heaven...
Vaccination is a SELF CHOICE for anyone...i know being a doctor is a profession and all, but really, how comfortable is anyone here accepting a shot from a total stranger? especially a stranger who works for the FED!
I look at it this way... its alls till guess work in a white robe. I cannot tell yuo how many times ive heard from others, usually older, who were misdiagnosed ironically all from private MD's... an estimated 18,000 infected? last i reead it was 22,000..so someones got thier info screwed up. 2nd..18-22,000 people vs. 350 million people. That frist number sound to be a city that was infected, per capita and population statisitics. Really it dosnt seems to be spreading like a plague nor acting like it!
11+ peole died in mexico....my freind at work is form mexico.. People are poor, and dont hve as high a health standards as americans do. He admits to this. In fact, its commoon to find people invovled in drugs, their bodys on the side of the road, head blown off..and the body may not be removed for 3 to 4 days. That could be enough time for a bacteria or vius to use taht host to incubate. Their lucky to have semi clean running water thier in mexico!!! NO wonder it wa considered a high death toll thier...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
sorry..the 11+ typo... i meant 100+

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ok, so after watching this video the first thing that came to mind was WTF!?

Did she state that there will be legislation allowing homeland security to come Into your house without your consent and quarantine you and your whole family without consent from the occupants?

Then mentioning the fact that a level 6 pandemic rating Is the equivalent to a code red ""Imminent" terrorist attack shocked me, as I thought about all those prisons that have been built with no one occupying them...even though they are still being guarded.

On a side note...I haven't had any shots within the last 8 years and I haven't had a cold or been sick one time.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

That's just it we are not important enough to have rights in some people's eyes. Therefore it is not important that vaccine makers make sure that the stuff they inject into people is safe ,because we are not important to them. The girls who have died from gardasil were not important to the vaccine makers; on the other hand , the vaccine makers are quite important because no matter how many people are hurt at their hands they do not pay fines like unimportant people do when they go five miles above the speed limit. I am fed up with the ability of the important people to forgive themselves.

I suggest those salivating at the thought of forcibly injecting unimportant men ,women ,and children with what might be population control serums reconsider. Things change and whatever power sanctions this act will be short lived. The anger of the victims will last for eternity.There will be a reckoning.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I've seen the new RFID chips and they do seem to be small enough to be concealed within an injection. Could this be the real reason to force the populace to be "Vaccinated?"

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Is it just me or was the website she gave a bogus one
www.ndic.org
I tried to go see what she was talking about and it brought up the National Diesel something or other. I dont know whats going on with that. Just my 2 cents. I may have heared wrong. But something's wrong with this picture.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Isn't this already like a Police State, those in charge are just doing what ever, the Constitution seems to be null and void, as those in charge do what ever they want violating and disreguarding our Constitution.
Congress won't stand up to anyone it seems.
Ron Paul is about the only one that says any thing, but it will all be to late by the time someone does act on this.

I just saw Chong of Cheech and Chong fame, he said their all a bunch of bums we need to get rid of, he must be a terriorist.

Once the Nazis start making people do things that violate their personal rights of freedom, I think it will be a bloody mess.

I wish Thomas Jefferson, and good ole George Washington were still around, I'm sure they would kick ### or die trying.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by googolplex]
Yes I failed to mention that was my great, great, great,great, grandfathers name George Washington yeap good ole George Washington Googolplex

[edit on 1-7-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It's just a way to control the nation and use people as guinea pigs. I have never gotten a flu shot, and i never will. What is the point if you get sick anyway from it?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Its interesting. Im pretty sure it was a manufactured disease.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join