It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats coming this fall - Everyone Read, your life & freedoms are at stake

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I haver never gotten the flu vaccine at any time. At least since being a teenager, and now an adult, and I don't really get sick much. Never had a bad case of flu, or any such problem. I drink a lot of green tea with concentrate lemon in it, and water. I also like to chew on the vitamin C tablets with different flavours that is supposed to be for kids.
I also exercise, and keep practicing Martial Arts on my own. That's my vaccine against the flu.

One thing i noticed as a child, and growing up. Whenever i got sick, exercising, doing push ups, or pull ups or such would shorten the time I would get sick, but then again you need to have a lot of will to exercise when sick and when your arms are trembling just by doing some exercises.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is like Nazi Germany, who ever thought the U.S.A. would come to this, looks like they will be putting those FEMA camps to use.
They are already saying this virus was manmade ,but by accident, this is bull just part of plan to remove the rest of our rights.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yeah, about those Fema camps. I am not sure what is going on, but I have noticed an increase in military helos flying close to my city, and whenever I checked them with my binoculars, I can see they are military helos because they are green or black and not white and red. We only have one emergency helo in our city and it doesn't fly as often as the helos I keep hearing around my city.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Federal Quarantine Stations
The CDC, through its Division of Global Migration and
Quarantine (DGMQ) operates quarantine stations at 19 airports
and one land crossing (El Paso, TX). These airports are
the following:
• Anchorage
• Atlanta
• Boston
• Chicago
• Dallas/Ft. Worth
• Detroit
• Honolulu
• Houston
• Los Angeles
• Miami
• Minneapolis
• New York (JFK)
• Newark
• Philadelphia
San Diego
• San Francisco
• San Juan
• Seattle
• Washington, D.C. (Dulles)

More information about the FAA quarantines and details can be found in this whitepaper:
onlinepubs.trb.org...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Some food for thought. Go back and do some reseach on flu vacinations given during WWI to our returning soldiers. The had a well known epidemic during 1917-1919 I think. Anyway, many US soldiers returning from Europe were given the Flu shorts before getting off the ships. by the time they got ashore, thousands were ill. By the time the government figured out what was happening, thousands of our own troops were dead. The government had rushed into production new vacines to deal with this new strain of flu. More of our troops were being killed with this vacine than were dying from battle wounds. These guys were perfectly healthy on their trip back from Europe.

Also noted from that time period, people that lived in the outskirts of town, in the more rural locations, who didn't get vacinated with the towns folk, actually made it through the pandemic. Yes, some got the flu, but many survived just as they do today.

Be very suspicious about demands made to take the vacine. I agree with one of the other posters, let Congress take it first, if it doesn't kill them, then I'd think of taking it. not till then.

It's all about the benjamins guys, money, money , money. It's payback time to the pharmasuitical industry. The PWB wants it that way. The Elites are pulling out all the stops for total control. They basically have it now. Any flu outbreak canbe considered a pandemic, and forced containmnet of the citizenery can be inacted. Sounds like a sci-fi movie plot, except it's real this time..

Scary stuff--these times...... Reality is stranger than fiction.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

• calls by U.S. health officials to give American children the first doses of experimental swine flu vaccines in the school setting
  • Doctors at the Centers for Disease Control, who followed the lead of the World Health Organization, have done the same and are exercising unprecedented power that Congress handed over to them after 9-11.
  • Congress responded to the public health emergency declaration by giving a group of drug companies one billion dollars to fast track experimental swine flu vaccines that may include whole live, killed or genetically engineered human and animal influenza viruses, chemicals, and potentially reactive oil based adjuvants that manipulate the immune system to boost the vaccine’s potency
  • States Enact Stronger Quarantine & No Free Assembly Laws: In some states, like Massachusetts, public health doctors have persuaded legislators to quickly pass pandemic influenza legislation that will allow state officials to enter the homes and businesses without the approval of occupants; to investigate and quarantine individuals without their consent; to require licensed health care providers to give citizens vaccines and to ban the free assembly of citizens in the state
  • As Department of Homeland Security officials are declaring that any disease outbreak is a matter of homeland security; as Department of Defense officials are defining public demonstrations as “low level terrorism;”as CDC officials make plans to re-route airplanes to designated airports with quarantine centers to screen all passengers for signs of swine flu; and as fast tracked experimental pandemic flu vaccines are being created to be given to American children first, it is time for all of us – whether we are public health officials addressing what we believe is a true public health emergency or whether we are ordinary citizens simply trying to protect our health and the health of our children - to act in rational and responsible ways.

I guess this would make some of you a terrorist, I know the brave ones will tell them to f#%K off or else.

What's wrong with Massachusetts? Why do these sheeple want to bend over and take it in the @ss and not fight for their rights? The government is waging a low level war on it's on own people, when will you all be brave enough to tell them to f#%K off or else?

They are coming to get your kids, they are going to label you a terrorist if you don't comply, your gonna be used like guinea pigs
And you sheeple in Massachusetts are not going to do a thing about it?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by blind.face
reply to post by FIFIGI

Are you serious? Did you even watch the video.. and if so, was it on mute through the last 3 minutes?

This lady isn't saying oh my, we're all gonna die from the flu. She's saying, oh my, the government has given itself power to come in your house without you inviting them in and forcing you and your children to take a shot that has not been properly tested by the FDA.. YOU ARE THE TEST.

I completely agree with you. I think people are misunderstanding that the focus that ATS has on the swine flu isn't out of some kind of fear that everybody is going to die or get sick. That there's going to be massive amounts of people falling ill and dropping dead.

The fear, and I think it is a very rational one, is that the government is using this as an excuse to finally create a situation that calls for, or somehow justifies, the use of extraordinary powers. Powers like forcing you to take the vaccine, coming into your home without provocation, detaining people who might protest the use of these powers, and to enact martial law which will then supposedly justify the gov't taking your firearms away from you.

This is why people should be concerned. I don't give a rat's patootie if I get the swine flu (I might have even already had it because I was sicker than I have ever been in my entire life back at the end of March, but I don't go to the doctor for stupid stuff like that so who knows). I care about what embellishing the threat of swine flu does for our freedom and constitutional rights and I think the situation warrants us keeping a very close eye on the situation as it progresses.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I wouldn't trust the US government to vaccinate my cat, Im sure as hell not going to be some kind of Guinni pig for an immunization shot that hasn't even been tested and contains God knows what.

The way I see it, I am well within my rights not only as a citizen, but as a free thinking human being, to refuse and to deny any attempts to force the issue upon me.

If it means leaving this country for good then so be it, but I for one do not intend to allow myself to be bullied by these thugs into poisoning myself. I would rather be shot in the back while trying to cross the border than to allow myself to be quarantined and caged like some rat, or worse to be injected with whatever poison they have in store for us.

And if you allow these vampires to use your children as lab rats then hell have no mercy on your soul. A person has to draw a line in the sand somewhere, and for me this is it.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The only time I ever or my family ever got sick or sever flu symptoms was when we got a supposed vaccine.

My healthy grandmother of 86 years got a sever reaction to a vaccine that was administer to her by her doctor, within 12 hours she almost died, but recovered after a week in the hospital, before the shot she was taking care of herself at home, doing her own shopping, working 2 days a week.

She hasn't been right since and the hospital/doctor denied it was the shot. The fact is she was one of those people that never got sick or played the invalid role.

Experimental shots! I'll take my chances.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrpotatohead
It's all about the benjamins guys, money, money , money.

Stepping back and looking at the big picture of this "swine-flu", from what i have read so far, all i can see ahead, is a fast track to big profits and low ethics. Maybe i'm wrong but thats what i see in the distance on this one.
Just putting it all together, the way it's been spun in the media, then the whole pandemic level thing, now the drug companies rushing to put together some frankenstein-vaccine, preparing to make some obscene amount of profits comming this fall/winter. On one hand, it's great if they can actually put together something to fight this, on the other hand, i don't know man, something about this whole swine-flu just stinks worse then a pig.

As for anyone coming into my home and trying to stick a needle in my arm, i don't think that would happen here. And if it did, well they can say hello to mr. fist

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The people seriously considering putting Americans into Gulag/FEMA camps are crazy. They should consider what might happen. Cops have gone on strike for way less than not wanting to be henchmen for mass murderers. Miltiatry deserters will be veiwed as heros not cowards by the public. What happens to the military when abused grunts know that they can abandon the military and no one will think less of them.Everyone in America has been taught about both gulags and the Nazi concentration camps. Americans will assume they have nothing to lose. The sleazy elite have everything to lose if America dissolves into chaos.

Maybe since the elites are so afraid of the aporkalypse they should go to their bunkers and let all us hated commoners just die of the swine flu. This certainly serves their purpose since they want to exterminate everyone but themselves. We will be sure to tell them when it is safe for them to come out and build their Utopia.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There was so much fear mongering when Bush was president. However, the fear was from them on how the "terrorists" are going to strike again.

Now the mongering is coming from the PEOPLE. We understand that the current administration is far from good and there's no doubt give don't give a damn about this country's safety.

However, weren't we suppose to be in FEMA camps last year? And the year before that?

Who knows.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I always said this swine flu was manufactured and never came from any pigs!!! Some people did this and then travelled around the world with it.... it's pretty obvious to me....

I like it when she says 'get vacinated or get qaurantined'

This is going to turn into some Movie!!

[edit on 1-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If the same people behind 911 are behind this forced vaccination, does this not mean there is little we can do to stop them? I mean they got away with 911.

I have children, and this has me worried sick for them. I don't understand why nobody else is worried. People around me aren't even aware about this. If people continue to take this lightly, then we most certainly are doomed.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If you live in a state of fear,

then you are already a slave of the empire.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
--- why so many billions and why to the Military Emergency Supplemental Funding to fight the Swine Flu.

Could this be a mass murder or control mechanism?

Did it go into the Military's emergency budget because the Military invented and started the Virus?

Did it go into the Military budget because they are going to be deputized domestically to make people take the shots?---

What if they have the RFID chips inside the vaccinations? I know people have posed this question before, but it is something to think about. If the military did receive funds for the Swine flu, then maybe they will administer it by force so that they can have total control and GPS tracking of the entire US population. I don't think many people would be ok consciously knowing that the government can track them down so instead, just do it behind their backs you see.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by leira7]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

I don't consider it a state of fear. I am just not going to sit around relaxing as if everything is secure and there's no need to worry about tomorrow.

I feel this is a big problem in most people.....

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i guess i will be in jail come fall.

cause to way in heck are they gonna stick my kid's with a shot that may or may not kill them.
That would make me a unfit parent if i let them give them the shot

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blasfemaz

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

I don't consider it a state of fear. I am just not going to sit around relaxing as if everything is secure and there's no need to worry about tomorrow.

I feel this is a big problem in most people.....

You ever see the film "The Seventh Seal"

it's quite interesting. The ones who were so concerned about death, religion and such, ended up being included in the Dance of Death lead by the Reaper himself.

However, the family that lead a simple life as actors...continued to carry on living their daily life.

If you don't get what I'm saying, then you never will.

Enjoy dancing

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
keep in mind that most health care providers are perfectly nice, sincere people who are trying to help. they are not trying to sicken or kill anyone. i have several of these in my family, and they use medicine for good. these people are on the front lines and will be observing exactly what happens. of course they will be the first to get the flu shots because medical people always are since they are exposed to so many things.

they will see if there are problems with the medications and they are not idiots. if it is sickening people, they will notice and make a fuss about it. while there maybe some very sinister things about the overall picture, a great many of the people are not part of that.

personally i have only once in my life gotten a flu shot, and it was because i was getting a bunch of other vaccinations in anticipation of traveling to africa. i had no problem from that vaccination (or any of the others received), but my body has so far been able to fight off yearly bouts of flu without difficulty so i don't plan to get one this year.

let's see what develops. the money has already been handed over for the vaccine so they are already paid off. maybe the doses will go unused.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join