Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Whats coming this fall - Everyone Read, your life & freedoms are at stake

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
One thing I think we have to figure out is how are parents going to stop this. When our kids go to school we might not even know what they are doing until it's done.

Once they shut the doors to school who's to say they don't lock it down until all our kids were given shots without our knowledge or agreement.

Most people where I live are struggling to survive.... as it is they don't watch TV news if they have a TV and many don't have computers.

Why are we allowing these people to hold the offices they are if we don't do something Hitler won.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Don't lose hope yet. The US has a huge celebrity base. They are a buffer for us.

What star, starlett, or athletic personality is going to risk their health or earning capacity to take some risky vaccine.

Are Kobe Bryant, Paris Hilton, Martin Sheen or Jesse Ventura, to name a few, are they going to take these shots?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Are you serious? Did you even watch the video.. and if so, was it on mute through the last 3 minutes?

This lady isn't saying oh my, we're all gonna die from the flu. She's saying, oh my, the government has given itself power to come in your house without you inviting them in and forcing you and your children to take a shot that has not been properly tested by the FDA.. YOU ARE THE TEST.

I venture to say that the reason Government has been allowed to grow this large is due to people like you. It's true that people can't see the forest for the trees..

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Im still on the fence,i dont know if the Uk will have mandatory vaccinations.I'll make up my mind later on this year if i want a vaccination or not.I won't be having it out of principle if its forced though.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It's not looking good. I started to look over the FOB bid for the camps and pretty much everything on there looks as if they're preparing for a pandemic and nothing along the lines of a natural disaster.

I know that I'm staying away from any vaccines for the SFlu, and my advice is to take care of your bodies better than ever right now. You'd be surprised how much better you off you are if you make a few changes in your everyday life. Even if you cut back a little, you're a lot better off than those who don't. Smoke a few less cigs, hit the grocery store instead of fast food and take a half hour jog when you get home from work.

Keep your body in mind as we move forward, but DO NOT forget that this is a hidden agenda and the flu is simply a cover up for other things.

rckstr

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockstar1102

“Remember I said it standing here if you don’t remember anything else I said. Watch, we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy." -Joe Biden

Hmmm. Things don't look good but they could look worse. This flu for now seems to have fizzled out. The FEMA camps, I don't know what they are to be used for.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I know that i will never let anyone inject anything into me against my own will but now that i think back to my child hood i did get vaccinated for measles and mumps. This happened when i was 7 years old in elementary school and i remembered crying. This "SHOT" was "Required" by the elementary school when you enroll. And i think i might have only gotten to get shots twice.. but i cant really remember. But now that i think of it this really Pisses me off and now i am 26. I wonder if those shots from my childhood had an effect on me getting a BAD sick the last 2 years.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
What would be wrong with no shots forever?
Have you done any research...any whatsoever on vaccinations?
[edit on 30-6-2009 by burntheships]

I hope you're kidding. If not, you are going to be among those that create a far larger 'conspiracy' than the 'plot' to infect us all with some sort of secret virus or nano-whatever through vaccines.

Peopel are myopic. Or maybe it's that you're too young to understand what thigs used to be like. I watched kids I knew become crippled from polio and left to walk with braces or placed in wheelchairs. I've seen people living in iron lungs. I've known people who have been severely damaged by mumps and measles. Peopel I have known first hand. These diseases were common and widespread when I was a kid.

But these days they're mostly medical footnotes because they have been mostly eradicated through vaccinations. There are people who have adverse reactions to vaccinations --- some severe. But the same can be said for latex and just about every pharmaceutical used today. Stop being vaccinated and the big ol moogly-boogly PTB won't have to do a damned thing. You'll all have done it for them.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

A rather professionally written document, i would love to find our exactly what this group is and who this commentator is credential wise, that's my next project.

in the meantime, any new vaccine should be approached with caution, and simple handwashing and distancing techniques work remarkably well in panflu times. Those of you in remote mountain towns who work at home are very lucky!

The MA DPH director gave our clinic a wonderful talk on flu in 2007. MA has tried to organize a volunteer public health corps of physicians (like me) to help in a panic, but i view this as problematic as well.

It goes without saying the level of hysteria in a virulent panflu strain (anyone notice dog-flu h3 strain headlines recently?) would overwhelm civil authorities in days, and the country would have to be militarized.
My own clinic staff - the young adults in particular - have mostly told me they would not come in during a full blown emergency.
this is not the minority opinion here in the boston medical community.Think about that.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I want to see Barack Obama take the first vaccine...and it better be the Swine Flu vaccine he takes.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge
reply to post by burntheships

I want to see Barack Obama take the first vaccine...and it better be the Swine Flu vaccine he takes.

good idea

in fact let's go a step further and demand all government, military and supporting staff be required to show their faith in all this by taking the initiative to get the shots before the public.

Line them all up in DC and inject one by one.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

If an Obama or other high profile type were to get their shot while televised, who would know if it were legit? It could be water, etc...

I would expect they would trot a number of people out in that fashion to calm fears. Maybe the entire White House staffs lined up and smiling, “see it's not so bad". Now, a better thought is where to find a doctor that would report you were immunized without administering the shot. Give that some thought. You've got to be one step ahead of these bastards. Why play fair? They set the rules.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Celebrities?.....Who the fk cares what they do or say?.

Pandemic?....What about the U.S.unemployment epidemic?.

Death from Influenza?....If that doesnt get you,something else will.

Worrying about the inevitable eventuality of your death?.

Accept it,americans have very little understanding of the concept of reality.

Reality:that which remains after you stop believing in everything else.

Keep running till you drop,don't stop,run toward now,there is nothing but now.

Don't concentrate on what is lost,concentrate on what remains.

Rage!.

I know this old guy,he looks like he is a hundred years old,but he is only 69,he complains about everyone having babies who are not fit parents,then he bitches about people who don't vaccinate their children.

He thinks Obamas youth corps would be a good way to get all them useless kids out of "mamas house",and claims he would be glad to "mandatorily volunteer" for public service,he thinks the military would be an acceptable place to put them.....He used to be a managemnt guy for GE.

He represents those who are destroying this country.

Old men run the world,that's why it is so messed up.

I don't talk to him anymore.

Sorry for the rant,but there is so much more going on here than this.

Compared to the reality of now,this doesn't mean much at all.....

If you are layed off,just think how much less likely it is that you will get the dreaded Influenza...........

Take the good with the bad.

We have much more pressing things to fear,things we can do something about,this flu is a way to divert your attention from the financial carnage coming to your town soon.

Fear,the great brain killer.

One more thing,you may think you have control of something,that you practice free will,but you are in no position to demand anything from your government,you lost that right when you agreed to pay for the petty priveledges and luxuries you think you need,so did your fathers.

ignorant americans.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by chiponbothshoulders]

[edit on 1-7-2009 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

You know I am not a medical person or have anything to do with the medical field, but it's this the way that the propaganda for the regular seasonal flu vaccine runs too?.

It seems like the same bs, to me.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
H1N1 has a very low kill ratio, but a very high panick rate.

Some hidden agenda must be behind all the media attention and WHO hype.

I have never had a flu shot and never will. Before taking supplements, I would get the flu every winter, and sometimes twice....LOL. It was a minor irritant, no big deal. Stay in bed for a few days, drink plenty of fluids, puke a lot, then go back to work. No Big Deal.

Then I started to take my one-a-day Flintstones vitamins, with some extra C and D, a few grams of creatine acetate, 10 grams of glutamine, whey protien shakes, calcium and magnesium supplement, and eat fruits and vegetables every day. I'm now as strong as an ox and I have not had the flu in years.

Outlawing the "handshake" makes more sense than forcing people to take a death shot (flu shot).

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

I have taken the flu vaccine (regular seasonal) only three times in my adult life.

I had the flu one time in my adult life.

What that tells you, that when it comes to vaccines if you are going to get it nothing is going to stop it.

But if you have a healthy life and good immune system then you ca fight the worst case.

I believe we all get a variation of flu during every winter but our bodies are very much capable of fighting it just like the common cold.

Only when the body is weak do to other factors, usually infections and stress you may get a worst case in that particular time.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I thought the most staggering comments from this 7-minute video mentioned the "quarantine airport" centers. Does anybody have any evidence of this? I had never heard of this until the YouTube video.

As Department of Homeland Security officials are declaring that any disease outbreak is a matter of homeland security as Department of Defense officials are defining public demonstrations as “low level terrorism;” as CDC officials make plans to re-route airplanes to designated airports with quarantine centers to screen all passengers for signs of swine flu; and as fast tracked experimental pandemic flu vaccines are being created to be given to American children first, it is time for all of us – whether we are public health officials addressing what we believe is a true public health emergency or whether we are ordinary citizens simply trying to protect our health and the health of our children - to act in rational and responsible ways.
www.vaccineawakening.blogspot.com...

Great find OP!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by blind.face
reply to post by FIFIGI

Are you serious? Did you even watch the video.. and if so, was it on mute through the last 3 minutes?

She's saying, oh my, the government has given itself power to come in your house without you inviting them in and forcing you and your children to take a shot that has not been properly tested by the FDA.. YOU ARE THE TEST.

I venture to say that the reason Government has been allowed to grow this large is due to people like you. It's true that people can't see the forest for the trees..

I know - blame me. I am the cause of all this. Of course it is me - NOT you.

BECAUSE.

1. I am allowing to be governed (someone is making decisions on my behalf in regard to my health and everything)!

2. I am submitting to the system - using money, paying taxes, living affluently, while a poor people in Asia, Africa and S America are starving and dying from malnutrition, so I can get cheap resources and jam the web with my worries about everything.

3. I am ignorant. I remember the word responsibility only when I am in trouble. If not in my backyard, I don't care.

-----------------
This has led to what is going on know - other people making decisions for me
- vaccines
- GMO's
- financial crisis
- terrorism
- global warming propaganda - I am evil, 'cause I breathe

you pick.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Your doctor can prevent this vaccination. See your doctor for your get out of jail free card

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
Your doctor can prevent this vaccination. See your doctor for your get out of jail free card

If the vid presenter is correct and states like Mass. have signed into law that governmental officials can enter your home/premises and mandate vaccination, how does a doctor's note save you?

How does declaring all citizens that have not been vaccinated that gather in a public setting, "low level terrorists" as according to DHS, guarantee immunity from a doctor's note?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join