Jellyfish Crop Circle Predicts Solar Storm on July 7 2009 - Symbolizes Magnetosphere

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

So according to NASA the solar wind does indeed do that... and this was a 'gentle gust'

Does what? Collapse? Not hardly.

What happened was that particles from the solar wind entered the magnetosphere, very very far from the surface of the Earth. The magnetosphere did not collapse. In fact as you can see in the picture you posted, it was still quite intact. It just had "captured" a lot of solar wind particles.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Since (as usual) you provide no source for your image I took the liberty.

As usual you missed the tongue and cheek nature of that post

But that kid? Its no wonder they don't allow bunsen burners in schools

Whats scary is the the Boy Scouts even HAVE an Atomic Energy merit badge

Lighten up... its a crop circle thread. I'll be back July 8th and see if they were right

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well for me personally I hope something of a solar nature happens, It would be nice to be able to validate the whole crop circle thing. I am kinda tired of readin about this stuff and not seeing results from the info.I have been watchin spaceweather.com for quite some time and the sun is beginning to show activity again in sun spots for the new cycle. So maybe this is possible.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The new crop circles on page 5, I was looking at them more closely..... could it be Nibiru is pictured? That the winged distorted planet at the middle of the arch arrow pointed towards the Earth.... Nibiru?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

AS I just stated in another thread Nibiru would be soooo cool. Someone has spotted something in a solar picture that is currently unexplainable.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by Exopolitico

WOW Star for you - What AMAZING circles - it seems to have some message they REALLY want to get across. There is something about them that gives me the chills, though I don't know why.

I am inserting the pictures you have linked.

June 21

June 22

July 1

It is almost as if a arrow is pointed right at us and ready to shoot us.

That last picture struck a chord with me. I could almost swear that looks like an electronic circuit. The circles being OP amps and the rectangles being capacitors. The top of the tail part looks like a frequency wave. All in all it gave me chills.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Fascinating...

I don't know how many of you subscribe to McKenna's Timewave Zero stuff, but I checked the program for that week, and on July 7th, the wave takes a downturn, which means that humanity will be socializing about something significant on that day, and that means whatever it was will happen just before the socializing happens. Unfortunately, I can't take screenshots... so there goes my personal credibility there. Still an interesting thing.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If there is to be a Solar Storm, how long before it affects us here on earth and what will it do to air travel? My son is traveling on the 8th.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I will be in containment form awaiting the 7th.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hey!!

The solar storm would from the crop circle Hit us on the 7th - so watch the behind Cor 2 a couple of days before etc to see if something flares off the sun. Then if there is actually a flare - we would see how big.

But the other part is what NASA doesn't tell us, like exploding stars and all.

BTW: I just reread the Alta report in RATS - interesting they say a "sun sickness" will start to become apparent and we will start being affected by it after the summer soltice.

One other thing about that - they got a HUGE hit - "the scarred woman" - Micheal Jackson - he seemed like a female. All the corresponding references to him also make sense - Strawberry fields (Beatles record and fields around where his trial was) heavy makeup etc. Anyway - he is the time marker for the SHTF within weeks.

Just thought I would let you know that. Since the magnetic field has also been mentioned in the reports too as becoming a problem after the scarred woman shows up on the scene.

Spelling Edit

[edit on 1-7-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Look at the KP index anything over 5,is considered to be a "storm" it goes as high as 9 or 10. It's only predicting a 4 which might make a faint glow in the sky in northern Minnesota. A 9 or 10 would light the sky up in Georgia.

This is an excellent site for anyone living in the northern states who enjoys the northern lights. Anything over a 5 is good viewings.

www.spaceweather.com is also a very good site for sky watchers

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Also Farraha Faucett. I dont know QA this just feels like the bad omen I was sensing and the negative energy surge I wrote my last thread about.

I realize that noone knows my son, but he is a huge light on the planet and is everything to me.

Please keep me fully informed about this situation.

WHERE are the experts? Why the blackout and the silence? I see much conjecture and guessing here but no real steady hand to guide this latest panic thread.

Help me understand because I have never bought into these kinds of situations, but everything seems to be adding up to its own kind of reality and it is not good.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Lights Make crop circles
debunk this vid?

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Bachfin]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

this thread is not a panic thread, to me it is very interesting, besides I have been continuely watching the magnetosphere and the crop circle being deciphered - a person's opinion - makes sense in lots of ways.

It does look like the magnetic field - the dates line up besides showing a eclipse design, which happens that day. But no one has paniced in the thread - it is just a Very interesting decipher of one person and that person's opinion of what it means.

I am not paniced over it, but I will be watching what is going on with the sun in the next few days.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
WHERE are the experts? Why the blackout and the silence? I see much conjecture and guessing here but no real steady hand to guide this latest panic thread.

There are no experts on crop circles really... everyone is just guessing..

But ask yourself this...

IF some Aliens was sending us a message that the sun was about to do something nasty to our magnetic field and to us...

WHY would they send us that message in a crop circle that is hard to decipher at best Especially with only 7 days to go?

Even IF it were true what on Earth could we do about it? There is no where to run, they don't tell you what you can do about it, and I don't see the light ships landing to evacuate anyone...

Does that make any sense?

The past year or so we have seen one gloom and doom prediction after another scaring people into thinking the world will end in a myriad of different ways... One almost gets the feeling many just want it to end...

What gets me is this 'hypothesis and design appeared AFTER brokenheadphones posted his data on the solar event... and NASA already had it a year ago...

Seems whoever is doing this IS watching ATS threads

Sooo I WANT MY PEGASUS

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hi, look what we have here.

The first July crop ideogram, and well..
It does rather look like a Sun.

And it has the number 7 all over it.

It has 28 rays inside.
Surrounded by 14 petals, 7 large ones, 7 smaller ones.
Another 7x2 tiny circles outside, of which noticeably one is having a weaker imprint.

More to ponder.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

IF some Aliens was sending us a message that the sun was about to do something nasty to our magnetic field and to us...

WHY would they send us that message in a crop circle that is hard to decipher at best Especially with only 7 days to go?

Even IF it were true what on Earth could we do about it? There is no where to run, they don't tell you what you can do about it, and I don't see the light ships landing to evacuate anyone...

Does that make any sense?

maybe not to us but maybe it does for them, who knows.

they may have thought that the symbols are easy to dicifer and placing them in a large open field of every one to see makes total sense.

would an alien being recongnise a heart symbol as being a heart? proberly not.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by RokNinja]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by 2theC

"Thank you for posting the thread. I saw the sunspots."

"I wonder if one has something to do with the other."

"Also, Why would Aliens create a crop circle warning of a solar storm, when we have them somewhat often? Does that mean on July 7th we are going to have a Super Solar storm? Also will those 4 aligned sunspots have anything to do with the solar storm that is suppose to come our way? If in fact the jellyfish crop circle has been read correctly."

If in fact it's not man made. As i've said before these new types of crop circles don't really sit right with me.

I'll keep it in mind on july 7th though, and it's a good and reasonable interpretation.

4 sunspots in a row
4 minor quakes to hit western US
www.upi.com...
4 Big named people died in a row.
Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays

That's 4 massive ripples of consciousness from the people on earth as people became aware of the deaths.
I wonder if the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse lore has any synchronicity
4 liable suspects of the 7/7 tube train bombings.
And 12 people killed themselves because of Michael Jackson so far.

Just joined to point that out.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Trogdornator]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trogdornator

reply to post by 2theC
And 12 people killed themselves because of Michael Jackson so far.

I thought this was BS...till I googled it.
wow, people are dumb.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Sol12

Many crop circles look clean and perfect and I dont know what to make of them, since they seems almost hi-tech.

But I am sorry this one looks very amateurish and fake (well fake in that it is probably manmade)

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Desolate Cancer]

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Desolate Cancer]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join