It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jellyfish Crop Circle Predicts Solar Storm on July 7 2009 - Symbolizes Magnetosphere

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
That crop circle means the creator is once again going to observe His creation, and we all know about the slit experiment in which particles act like waves when observed...right?

Well all the particles in the universe are about to turn inside out and act like waves.

Soon we will all be waves surfing on the ocean of eternity.

Watch out for those large jelly fish.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
A Question...

If 'they' (interprete that as you will) placed that crop circle there for us as a warning, using symbolic references to the numeral '7' to indicate the date 7/7 as in, July 7th, that would imply they have a decent understanding of our culture.

That would suggest they understand our means of calculating a solar year being divided into 12, the solar days per 1/12 unit, etc. That's a fairly good understanding of how we manage ourselves.

So, why then, with a decent understand of our culture, do 'they' not communicate in a far less ambiguous way? Why would they not make something more easily understandable and not so readily misinterpreted?

I mean, people are looking at what appears to be a jellyfish type image and determining that the number of apendages (7) is a date value. It's only us (people) making that value assignment. Assuming it was a warning, what if 'they' actually meant the length of each apendage as a unit of time, or 7 apendages is 7 'galactic years' from time X, etc. They could have implied anything on there as a means of timing.

I'm not saying the theory is wrong. It just seems like people have determined something from tea leaves...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by noonebutme]

Oath of no direct interference or intervention, the similiar "oath" that God does for each individual. If God made Itself obvious to us all, we would lose our freedom of choice to love or to not love God. True love can only exist in pure freedom of mind. That's all God wants from us.

Maybe the more advanced beings are closer to God and are aware of the repercusions of direct contact, intended, unforeseen or because of our fragile psyche to obsess, know it's better to speak in "pictures" just like God does every second to every person on earth. Just we chose to not listen (observe the messages) 99.9% of the time.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by tkwasny]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
It's easy to make such predictions when you fully realize that these circles are man-made, and that some crop circle making artists have about as much chance as predicting a solar storm, as the Detroit Lions winning back to back SBs.

Don't you mean make it to a SB?

Seriously, FWIW. I noticed this on Linda Moulton Howe's Earthfiles website.

June 21 - 22, 2009 - Explosion On Back Side of Sun.

June 22, 2009, 1:06 AM Eastern,
latest image of sun by SOHO.

Spaceweather.com: “Late near midnight on June 21st, something behind the sun's eastern limb exploded and hurled a coronal mass ejection into space. The expanding cloud is not directed at Earth. The explosion could herald the emergence of a far side active region. Readers with solar telescopes should be alert for further activity.”

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'm flying to Virginia that day.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Amazing people still believe crop circles are man made - there is no way overnight some group could make a complete complex crop circle overnight. Besides there is proof of radiation readings etc within the circles.

They most certainly can. Haven't you watched any of the specials of people doing it?

During one, two guys.. ONLY two guys, made a large crop circle - many circles connected, it was quite elaborate. They taped it. They showed the entire thing in timelapse during the show. They only used planks with rope.

Afterwards, many people speculated, just like with these, about the deep meaning behind this one. They thought it was amazing that all the circles were divisible by 3! It must have amazing significance, people thought. Well, turns out they simply used the irrigation ditches as a reference when making it, and they are spaced 6 feet apart, thus creating circles divisible by 3.

They did it in approximately 4 hours. It was not difficult, impossible, and didn't take very long, considering only two guys made it. And yet many speculated it couldn't be manmade.. it had have a deep meaning, etc. If they had not come forward, I'm sure it would be on the long list of really important crop circles, and 100 different predictions would have been made after everyone created their own interpetation of what they meant.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

June 21 - 22, 2009 - Explosion On Back Side of Sun. June 22, 2009, 1:06 AM Eastern, latest image of sun by SOHO.

That could explain why STEREO crashed. They said it was a "cyber attack"..

Edit to add:

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by 2theC

Thank you for posting the thread. I saw the sunspots.

I wonder if one has something to do with the other.

Also, Why would Aliens create a crop circle warning of a solar storm, when we have them somewhat often? Does that mean on July 7th we are going to have a Super Solar storm? Also will those 4 aligned sunspots have anything to do with the solar storm that is suppose to come our way? If in fact the jellyfish crop circle has been read correctly.

...or the four circles on the jelly fish might also represent the four aligned sunspots during an eclipse. phew. why do they always make it difficult for us to understand?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Maybe we will have a solar storm on July 7, but I won't hold my breath.
The sun is in a very quiet phase now with no sunspots in the last several days and when there have been any they have been small.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

ok i dont know if someone has already said this or if i am completely wrong but maybe parts of the jellyfish crop circle that supposedly stand for eclipses actually stand for the four sunspots in a line that were recently found. there are four of these eclipse symbols in the crop circle and they are all in a line. if this crop circle is a warning then the sunspots are clearly involved somehow. maybe they are going to cause the solar storm or have something to do with it.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think perhaps those 'eclipse' symbols at the base of the 'jellyfish' part may actually be the 4 sunspots that have popped up in a line on the sun.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2theC
i see those four circles on the jelly fish and on the other cropcircle and it reminds me of a thread started by Evasius earlier today

Four sunspots have recently appeared in a straightline on the sun

see the picture here-

sunspots thread

mmmmmm...

Those sunspots could be even more interesting if they were found at 19.5 degrees, does anybody know their position? heres is the 19.5 degrees thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by citizens]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
great post, nice job!!

S&F

They reckon by 2013, there will be quite a crazy solar maximum. Never have we been so dependant on electricity.

we are screwed!!

I posted this a wee while back, take a look.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Very interesting!!!! It seems that this date has been the subject of many scientists and mystics lately....Also, the movie "The Knowing" comes out on that date...Ironic how its about a solar storm.....Synchronicity?!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hi! Sorry, somebody posted a 'crop circle' image that bore a far clearer resemblence to the graphics used on this site:

www2.nict.go.jp...

Can some one repost? It seems to have disappeared, and I cannot navigate the ATS nesting system to fint the image..

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here's a thought to the debunkers:IF this storm happens and satellites are knocked out,then GPS units won't work.If this happens and yet a complex Field Glyph appears,then those boys do it without GPS which is not the same as a simple circle.Or unknowns do it and don't need the tech.Lotta if's but worth watching for...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If this solar storm is going to happen as predicted, then there's no use worrying about it. In some ways it's even a good thing. Since there's not really anything people can do to prevent it, then we shouldn't worry about it.

If a solar storm happens that severely damages our power or communication systems such as TV, it could even be a good thing. Why? TPTB rely on mass media and other systems that rely on electricity to keep us under their grasp. TPTB have probably existed before electricity, so they could control us via other means. Still, it would take a long time for that transition and after the storm when there's no t.v., etc people will have a much better chance to wake up. The people can then take back their freedoms. Don't get me wrong, I know we need electricity for hospitals and freezers and gas stations. I don't want anyone to die because of no electricity. I'm obsessed with various types of lightbulbs including H.I.D. so a solar storm would be especially hard on me. People have lived for thousands of years without power, and we can do so again if need be.

O.K. One more thing. If I was to disconnect my computers from electricity and take out the CMOS battery in them, would they still be damaged by the storm even though they were completely inactive at the time of the storm? That way when power came back on line they'd be okay?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Now lets add this little tid bit to the mix.....

Today here are pics of the Stereo behind Cor2 from site: stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

I am showing the first one, before the thing that comes in the picture from the right going left. What exactly is it and is it going to the sun? If so, will that also be a catalyist to something possibly occuring?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82acd2dfe5ad.jpg[/atsimg]

Now see it coming into the picture:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb61d96c4ab2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4e67c220fe1.jpg[/atsimg]

here is the latest one - before they then went up close to the sun taking out the object on the right. Now the pictures are super close of the sun....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f8750820871.jpg[/atsimg]

What is that? Anyone know.......

Dang it, the picture is cutting off the object going towards the sun. I will try to figure out how to fix it.

Otherwise go to link or my media pictures page media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Am I the only one who think that Crop also reflects a NUKE?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Do you think it could be refering to the 3 eclipses which occur in 2012. These eclipses are what nostradamus used to pinpoint the 2012 date, and I think that it was also mentioned on the cross of hendaye. I dont think the origin of crop circles is all that mysterious, but it doesn,t mean they dont give us important information.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I turned the latest one upside down so you can see what I am talking about an object in the picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da5378d4a19f.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join