It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jellyfish Crop Circle Predicts Solar Storm on July 7 2009 - Symbolizes Magnetosphere

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by looofo

What I will say is that a b-class and c-class flare occurred on July 7th and 8th. Just because your skin isn't burned, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

C'mon. Argue that circles mean nothing - I don't care. But don't argue that a flare didn't occur when it is stated on numerous sources that it did.

The frequency of occurrence of solar flares varies, from several per day when the Sun is particularly "active" to less than one each week when the Sun is "quiet".
from wikipedia.

So this is not much of a prediction.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by looofo]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by looofo

Ummmm...except for the part you skipped, which stated:

I think it is stunning that the most intense sunspot activity in nearly three years of an abnormally quiet sun occurred between July 5 and 6 right up to July 7. There was a solar physics meeting in Boulder, Colorado, in mid-June and the hottest topic was why is the sun so quiet and when will it come back alive? Then Sunspot 1024 erupted suddenly on July 5 - each spot the size of Earth, each spot 8,000 miles in diameter. By July 8, the sunspots had grown to the size of Jupiter, 78,000 miles across!

By 1:06 UT July 7, the huge, intense sunspots had projected two large solar flares into space and a large coronal hole also opened up on the sun, releasing increased solar radiation that would reach Earth around July 9.

Perhaps the Spring 2009 oilseed rape crop formations were a test to see who would pay attention. Now, we need a Rosetta Stone for the June 30 Milk Hill “alien symbols,” the June 27 South Field “electrical grids” and beyond! On July 7, I interviewed physicist Mike Reed about his perspective of the sudden, huge and intense Sunspot 1024 forming within forty-eight hours of July 7, 2009.

Link: www.earthfiles.com...

It was the most activity in the last 2 - 3 YEARS. Kind of hard to say it's an everyday thing.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

new topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join