It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jellyfish Crop Circle Predicts Solar Storm on July 7 2009 - Symbolizes Magnetosphere

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
hmmmm not sure if we should call smoking gun just yet, all though really, the more crop circles predicting ANY events correctly the better.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Can you explain just what it means that the pressure is into the red? What is under pressure? What is "normal" pressure? Remember just last week or so when it was in the white? Can you tell us what that meant? Was than an "event"

Solar wind speed below 400 km/s
The K index is 1
Solar x-ray ouput is very low

The only "event" is that Sunspot group 1024 is decaying.
There has been no, none, nada, unusual geomagnetic activity. If nothing else take this opportunity to learn something about what you are looking at and raving about.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
"Can you explain just what it means that the pressure is into the red?"

Based on the simulation, the magnetic field in under pressure. The more the pressure the simulation changes color and it is now into the red.

"What is under pressure? What is "normal" pressure?"

Normal pressure exhibits a light blue color.

"Remember just last week or so when it was in the white? Can you tell us what that meant? Was than an "event"

I don't care what happened last week - I'm looking at what is happening today.

"The only "event" is that Sunspot group 1024 is decaying.
There has been no, none, nada, unusual geomagnetic activity. If nothing else take this opportunity to learn something about what you are looking at and raving about."

It's not about what is happening on the Sun today - it's about what is happening on Earth today.

I do appreciate the challenge Phage, as I suspect your knowledge of this area to be much greater than mine.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

You didn't explain what is under pressure. What is that causes the pressure to be "abnormal"?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
[edit on 013131p://2009-07-07T13:23:47-05:00077 by mars1]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

dawn.ucla.edu...

The magnetic field of the Earth acts as an obstacle to the magnetized flowing plasma from the Sun, called the solar wind (which I believe was high last week).

The Magnetic field forms a cavity in the shape of a blunt body with its nose at this position and an extended tail. The cavity flares on either side of the Earth and the solar wind stretches the terrestrial magnetic field in the antisolar direction.

Since the solar wind is traveling relative to the Earth at speeds greater than the speed of compressional waves that are needed to divert the solar wind around the Earth's magnetosphere, a bow shock is formed which slows the flow and diverts it around the Earth.

Am I close teacher? Please edit if I am wrong - this is what I've learned, but I am not a scientist.

Mod edit: Adding source.

[edit on July 7th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by Phage

The Magnetic field forms a cavity in the shape of a blunt body with its nose at this position and an extended tail. The cavity flares on either side of the Earth and the solar wind stretches the terrestrial magnetic field in the antisolar direction.

I would have preferred your own understanding.
It's considered plagiarism to cut and paste external quotes without attribution.
source
Plagiarism results in an "F".

[edit on 7/7/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You are absolutely right. I should have included the link from where I learned the information. My bad. I had actually meant to so that others could read the complete article and learn as well. I was a little over excited in my reply. My apologies.

Still learning. I appreciate your challenges as it makes me do further research and learn more and more. I've learned more in the last 2 months about nasa and astrology than I have my entire life.

Thanks for correction.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I just joined... and I would like to say that this Jellyfish crop was correct. In fact alot of people read this incorrectly.

the date 7/7/09 is correct.

BUT

there are 3 eclipses, which is correct for this year.

and 20 minutes before the eclipse happened... this happened.

we had a magnetic interfereance, and if you look at the information you will see that this was not a normal thing.

I cannot get the exact on the dot 6pm time for it.... but this is as close as I could get. 5:40pm

www2.nict.go.jp...

Now look at a normal one

www2.nict.go.jp...

now on top of that, we also have to look at NASA's reports on the Magnetic feild, and CME's.

Now we know the Magnetic feild is weakening, especially over Australia. The ozone levels are incredibly thin there.

Now In theory, a worst case senario for Australia would be that during a massive CME, Australia is exposed to massive levels of radiation.

I know im going to get alot of people hating me for this post....

Now since ive been studying all religions, notradamus, NASA reports, and history of each and when each solar storm happens....

I can definately tell you something bad is going to happen without a doubt.

The one thing that people forget is that the H1N1 virus has been seen now twice during the same event. It appeared back in 1918 and before that in a first wave. The second wave hit precisely on the exact same day that the sun had a massive CME, causing the northern lights to become visable from mexico.

Not to mention 'balls of electricty' were spotted in the sky.

If you dont take me seriously i dont care... but for those who might like this post I would be glad to slowly share what I have learned on this topic.

Tonight I spent 1 hour watching the moon, and guess what, I saw a UFO, at first I thought it was a star. It disappeared...... and moved.... it took me about 5 minutes to process what I had just saw.

If you dont beleive me on that, grab a telescope, and look at the moon for a solid hour each night, make sure you have just enough room to look around about a CM from the edge of it.

Something is happening, news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AtZ6T_ajiqo0IysNWdfbrNuyFz4D;_ylu=X3o'___'JnMjhuZWtlBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMDkwNzA4L3VzX 2N5YmVyX2F0dGFjawRjcG9zAzEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9yeQRzbGsDZmVkZXJhbHdlYnNp

www.gympietimes.com.au...

If there is someone who would like to share more information I would be incredibly happy to share what I have as well.

Im afraid whoever made this human or not, definately knew what was happening.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by Phage

You are absolutely right. I should have included the link from where I learned the information. My bad. I had actually meant to so that others could read the complete article and learn as well. I was a little over excited in my reply. My apologies.

Still learning. I appreciate your challenges as it makes me do further research and learn more and more. I've learned more in the last 2 months about nasa and astrology than I have my entire life.

Thanks for correction.

It wasn't clear from your correspondence with Phage if you also learned that nothing went into the red? The only red in those images is in the legend, nothing else came even close.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LaVey666

WOW - call me impressed!!

I would love to know more - you really should start a thread with various information. I would love reading it!!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Recent Crop Circle in England

One of our local regular readers, Cruxshadows, brought forth some interesting information and a question. A crop circle in England predicts 5 massive solar eruptions which will affect the earth. Now, these Coronal Mass Ejections, were to begin yesterday. But, the crop circle forecast does fall within the time frame of the noted increase in solar activity cycle. If this does occur, then there will be great interest to see how the plasma reacts with a breach in the earth’s magnetosphere, which was found by NASA in December of last year. Of course, there’s no word on how the crop circles got there in the last ten days of June. The crop circle caper seems to mesh quite nicely with this report yesterday of the largest sunspot ever witnessed It also fits in with the idea that, with the sun’s 11 year cycle, we are in a period of increased solar activity with the peak not expected until 2013.
NASA says the sun is quiet

NASA says the sun is quiet

Here’s the problem. NASA reports the exact opposite. It claims in its 3 day forecast from yesterday that solar activity was “very low” and that “no x-ray flares were observed during the past 24 hours.” It predicts that solar activity will remain very low. So the question on the table from Cruxshadows is, do we believe the government (NASA) or do we believe those who interpret the crop circles? Do we believe NASA’s report that nothing much is going on or do we believe the report of Wappa Falls Observatory claiming that so much is going on that “the flares have been so bright that NASA has had trouble taking accurate pictures of the sunspot.” I’ve found other stories about the Australian observatory’s claims, but there seems to be a disconnect. I suppose we’ll find out the veracity of the crop circle prediction and the Wappa observations soon enough. But Cruxshadows wants to know whom to believe? The government, the Australian astronomers or the Crop Circle? Two things to note. The Wappa Falls Astronomical Observatory in Australia doesn’t seem to have a website, which seems a bit odd in the 21st century. Further, the stories that I’ve found seem to come from the same source. Hoax? maybe. Guess we’ll have to wait and see. I question why NASA would cover this up or how they could make such a mistake? It doesn’t make sense, to me.

symonsez.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LaVey666

Look forward to hearing more from You.
Enjoyed your post, look forward to more.
Thanks for sharing.

Regards, KarmaticLaw

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
At the end of the month when nothing has happened will those who said that this was a message warning us of imminent danger finally realise that the jellyfish formation is a fantastic bit of crop art made by talented crop circle makers, and nothing more?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaVey666
Now we know the Magnetic feild is weakening, especially over Australia. The ozone levels are incredibly thin there.

Ummm what does ozone have to do with the magnetic field? If more solar radiation is getting through the field, specifically infrared it would create more ozone...

You do know what ozone is how its created and how its a cycle? You do know that the ozone 'holes' over the poles are natural due to lack of direct sunlight?

No? Hmmmm

Well don't worry, HAARP and EISCAT have ya covered should the field fail

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Nothing went into red?

Are you asleep?

I shouldn't even reply to you because you haven't been looking at the other threads.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. I don't understand those that have such a high disbelief of this phenomena spend so much of their time disputing it. I find it odd.

I love a intelligent, calm, rational debate. But I am disgusted with the lack of quoram of "what I hope are adults" having a civil debate on the differences of opinion.

That is why scientific research in this area has been stifled. The ridicule that Andrew Colins received caused him to leave his country. How awful is that.

Statements such as "they are all man-made" followed by a dozen smiley faces is a prime example. (and really degrades the ATS as a site that gives us an opportunity to debate serious issues).

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington I don't understand those that have such a high disbelief of this phenomena spend so much of their time disputing it. I find it odd.

Not odd at all... there is little else happening right now as the crop circle threads have done what the GFL did a few months ago
Everything else gets pushed aside.

Besides LRO is just starting to send pictures, War with Korea and Iran is looming but no bombs yet and NASA didn't blow up the moon with their 'bomb'

So we are here trying to put a little common sense into the thread... Many are not as level headed as you

Statements such as "they are all man-made" followed by a dozen smiley faces is a prime example. (and really degrades the ATS as a site that gives us an opportunity to debate serious issues).

Well equally wild statements and predictions that are just untrue doesn't help your 'team' either

[edit on 8-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Looks like a newspaper got into the act - of say the CROP CIRCLES ACCURATELY PREDICTED SOLAR ACTIVITY

link to article:
www.examiner.com...

The emergence of the July 6 & 7 CMEs raises confidence that the Milk Hill crop circle was indeed a coded message of solar storm behavior. The CMEs also partly confirm earlier crop circles in April 2009 that also were coded messages predicting a series of up to five CMEs occurring in relation to the July 6/7 lunar eclipse. The CMEs do not appear to be headed towards the Earth as initially interpreted by crop circle researchers. The CMEs nevertheless are remarkable confirmation that crop circles do have predictive accuracy when it comes to solar behavior. There is no human science or technology presently known to exist which can accurately predict when the sun emits CMEs. This does strengthen the hypothesis that crop circles are designed by an advanced non-human intelligence. More scientific study is needed to understand crop circles and whether extraterrestrial or other forms of advanced intelligence are involved in their creation.

There is MUCH more in the article - has videos etc. to point it all out.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

LMAO, this examiner.com just links to other sites. This article came from the Honolulu-Exopolitics-Examiner, which is some site ran by nut cases. Just look at there other great articles.

Your pathetic source

I have tried to not accuse you of doing this stuff intentionally, but you keep digging a deeper hole for yourself and your credibility.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

The simple fact is - you will tear down anything and any newspaper or person - who even comes close to showing the fact There is Something to the crop circles.

OH - btw: I would be honored for you to completely disregard me - because I have already disregarded you - competely - in fact this will be my last response to you. I don't go down to levels others try to take threads down to.

So - for me to go down lower on you scale - is actually an honor.

Amazing what closed minds others have - and how arrogant of them to think humans are the only people in the whole universe - especially since that is COMPLETELY contrary to A LOT of evidence of aliens and intelligent life outside of the Earth.

The only thing I have seen in your postings are insults to other members who dare not agree with you - and shallow minded postings.

The fact is - news sources outside of MSM has agreed that the CROP CIRCLES DID PREDICT THE SOLAR EVENT on the 7th of July 2009.

link to article once more: www.examiner.com...

also - if you bothered to look at the article it is very detailed in explaining why and has videos and pictures in it.

Doing the favor to you - as you have done - all threads of which you replied to the newspaper article - Saying the CROP CIRCLES ACCURATELY PREDICTED SOLAR ACTIVITY.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join