It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jellyfish Crop Circle Predicts Solar Storm on July 7 2009 - Symbolizes Magnetosphere

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I don't know if this has anything to do with it...

Geomagnetic storms caused AF crash?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
in defense of why are the messages hidden and why dont aliens reveal themselves...
Think about it, they have obviously been observing us every now and again, for quite a while. So point one here would be, they are F***ing aliens, capable of inter galactic travel and such things with lasers and whatever. We are probably entertainment for them. Ya, they kinda wanna keep us around, but no real big loss. Kinda like us losing The Simpsons, or Seinfeld.

Two would be, since they have been watching us and know how we are, when can any of you think of a time when, lets say, one country helped another and didn't get #ed in the end. Or when did humans ever do anything for another galactic species. So why would they reveal themselves and risk getting anally raped by humanity.... assuming they have an anus.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by voudew

I've never thought of that before but it's a really good point. In confirming contact, they would be at risk of us taking advantage of their knowledge and ultimately using it against them.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

Thanks _javascript:icon('
') and, i mean trust me, i love humanity, i think we rock, and hope we dont get effed up on the 7th, but as far as our track record goes for us needing to be the best... we screw everything in our path, including our bretheren. Animals, we learned how to fight and hunt from them and then dominated them, and no breed them for food and keep the cute ones as pets
. Tribal cultures, we beat them and made them slaves and made them build our S***.
Now we pretty much start wars because we have nothing better to do than just mess each other up, because humans are the only thing, besides nature, that can beat humans.

I doubt any alien wants to take the chance of truely helping us out, even if they enslaved us, our species just loves to adapt and seek revenge, so even if enslaved, once we sucked all the info we could outta them and learned even one weakness, we would be like hey A** holes, wanna see what we learned how to do???
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
the pictures of the sun today - look very ODD!! Also - what is VERY interesting is the little videos of the sun - ARE OFF LINE!! We can not follow that object anymore!!

Picture of where the video of the behind sun on stereo this site here: stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Pic of where vid is suppose to be::

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a28611c5500.jpg[/atsimg]

Please go to the link look at yesterday's mpeg of behind - something started happening with the sun just as the object got close to it:

Look at the pic of the sun right now: looks very interesting

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7cd777a0b06f.jpg[/atsimg]

here is another pic of the sun right now

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecaa21b84dd5.jpg[/atsimg]

Yesterdays' vid pic of object

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3031749c7a1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

SUNSPOT ALERT: The most active sunspot of the year so far is emerging in the sun's southern hemisphere: movie. Sunspot 1024 has at least a dozen individual dark cores and it is crackling with B-class solar flares. This morning, amateur astronomer David Tyler caught one of the flares in action from his backyard solar observatory in England

www.spaceweather.com...

ok now i had a call from my astronomer friend he say effectively the sun is very wierd and it was sudden , the sun spot is going biger and biger yesterday the spot was small he say the sun is going to fart

then i wanted to watch the alert map on hisz for earthquacke and volcano but the site is down...

truly exciting

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Crop circles are a self fullfilling prophecy. I know a friend who walked into a circle near the standing stones at Avebury and told everyone that the headache she had suffered with for several days had suddenly, and mysteriously, vanished. "Miraculous!!" Well not really as later on we met the guy at the local pub, the Red something or other, I can't remember its name, who told us that he and his friends had made it. A so called cerealogist also agreed and said the circle had been proven to be man made.
People have strange experiences in crop circles because they expect to experience weird sensations in them!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So what's with the whole pub thing anyway?All the debunkers and hoax claimants are always in pubs.I know there are pubs all over GB and they are more than bars and a part of the culture and prominent meeting places from time immemorial.But a drinker is a one who pours microbe piss down the hatch,bathing not only hir liver but more to the point of reliability impairment,their brain.And the more they drink the louder and more inaccurate they get,with the tales growing and changing with each telling.It's about the last place I'd look for a reliable source.Drinking's fun,but about the only profession I can think of besides killing and others where you might need to dull your forebrain so you can act the brute without conscience,where it helps is welding where a slight almost palsied hand makes the best beads.(And welders are usually heavy drinkers,in my experience,especially high iron workers.)And talk/yelling.But not making perfect forms in the dark,hundreds of feet long,no mistakes,no falling,no forgetting stuff in the field,a glove dropped, or passing out,or having to take a dump or or barfing?All drinker's maladies.Just perfectly executed,anonymous,beautiful,precient forms.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
So what's with the whole pub thing anyway?All the debunkers and hoax claimants are always in pubs.I know there are pubs all over GB and they are more than bars and a part of the culture and prominent meeting places from time immemorial.But a drinker is a one who pours microbe piss down the hatch,bathing not only hir liver but more to the point of reliability impairment,their brain.And the more they drink the louder and more inaccurate they get,with the tales growing and changing with each telling.It's about the last place I'd look for a reliable source.Drinking's fun,but about the only profession I can think of besides killing and others where you might need to dull your forebrain so you can act the brute without conscience,where it helps is welding where a slight almost palsied hand makes the best beads.(And welders are usually heavy drinkers,in my experience,especially high iron workers.)And talk/yelling.But not making perfect forms in the dark,hundreds of feet long,no mistakes,no falling,no forgetting stuff in the field,a glove dropped, or passing out,or having to take a dump or or barfing?All drinker's maladies.Just perfectly executed,anonymous,beautiful,precient forms.

Even the crop circle expert, Colin Andrews said in the UFO conference in Laughlin that all the pictograms and most of the ordinary circles are man made. The real phenomena is very rare. . .

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
from link: spaceweather.com...

SUNSPOT ALERT: The most active sunspot of the year so far is emerging in the sun's southern hemisphere: movie. Sunspot 1024 has at least a dozen individual dark cores and it is crackling with B-class solar flares. This morning, amateur astronomer David Tyler caught one of the flares in action from his backyard solar observatory in England:

The magnetic polarity of sunspot 1024 identifies it as a member of new Solar Cycle 24. Its rapid emergence on July 3rd and 4th continues the recent (few-month) trend of intensifying new-cycle activity. This sunspot is the best offering yet from the young solar cycle. Monitoring is encouraged.

I find it interesting that all of a sudden there is sun spot activity. Besides today there have been 12 solar flare outs.

If these crop circles are giving us messages - I think we need to start paying more attention to them and learning how to interpret them.

The Nasa Stereo mpegs of behind is still down. WHY? Why did they take those down last night as something was just about to hit the sun?

Also if we do get some major solar flares - what about the international space station - there is a HOPI prophecy - the very last sign before everything falls apart - as all the other signs have happened is when a "dwelling place in the sky falls down".

It just makes me wonder, as the sun activity is getting a little more active all of a sudden - if there isn't REALLY something to these crop circles.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Just be mentally prepared for a false flag attemt on the 7th, you know, just in case. IF the power goes down, 10 bucks says TPTB blame it on the "cyber terrorists" so they can start strong arming the internet openly. Explains why data is going Pttth right about now heh, so you can't link the sun to it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genus
Just be mentally prepared for a false flag attemt on the 7th, you know, just in case. IF the power goes down, 10 bucks says TPTB blame it on the "cyber terrorists" so they can start strong arming the internet openly. Explains why data is going Pttth right about now heh, so you can't link the sun to it.

Yeah, I've already bought a case of beer for the 7th.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by lel1111

Question..... did you have any type of headaches are physical problems this last weekend? Many others did.

Interestingly, there were a number of us that came to work on Monday with headaches... we were talking maybe it was allergies or something? But maybe not...

Fascinating thread - just got to it from the one about the intense activity on the sun today.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
the pictures of the sun today - look very ODD!! Also - what is VERY interesting is the little videos of the sun - ARE OFF LINE!! We can not follow that object anymore!!

Oh come on. How are NASA going to hide what the Sun is looking like from us?

You do know that anyone can just step outside and see what the Sun is doing for themselves? Obviously you can't look directly at the Sun, but it's not that hard to see it via "projection" techniques or using a solar-filter on a camera lens/telescope.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

Dear lord!
You may well end up with crispy eyeballs

Simply looking at the sun probably will not suffice in this instance, and since the majority of us do not have access to the instruments NASA has at its disposal it would be fairly easy for them to hide important details about what is occurring.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KoraX

A single visual sensor is offline. Probably undergoing a CCD bakeout. There are lots of others.

There is plenty of data available.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
just a quick update on the sun this morning, from spaceweather.com

"SUDDEN SUPER SUNSPOT: Sunspot 1024 is crackling with B- and C-class solar flares. The activity is so intense, astronomers can't seem to take a picture of the sunspot without catching a flare in action."

well.. as we get closer to the day, the sun spot is growing at a pretty quick rate.

should be interesting... or at the very least, the sun has a sense of humor.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Holy Cow, I can't believe that you all figured this out. That means that we have two days to prepare to recieve whatever message will be sent through these solar flares. Allow me to elaborate.

In the same way that energy can be pulsed through an electromagnetic field, and then translated into sound (I.E. Radio Signals, Digital TV Signals, Cell Phones) this solar flare that has been predicted will send us an all important message. We must be prepared to record this, and act upon it as necessary.

It is scientific fact that gauss fields (Magnetic fields) not only carry energy, but they amplify it as well. For example, an electronic pulse is passed through a gauss field which then rythmically pulses against a thin copper mesh woven into a light weight cardboard material, thus creating sound that is produced by a speaker. The same amplification effect is used in alternators, generators, motors (A.C. and D.C.), Televisions, Cell Phones, and many other modern technilogical devices. This is a proven effect of a gauss field.

The earth is encompassed by a giant EM Field. This EM field should have the same physical properties on a global scale that an EM field has on a small scale. The fluctuation of the solar flare upon the earth's magnetic field will be creating a simular effect upon the day that the flare will be hitting.

Nasa has already detected the flare beginning on the Fourth of July, ( spaceweather.com... ) the CEM will be hitting us on the 7th as stated by the circle. Ergo, we need to be prepared to listen closely to what we are about to be told, or we will forever miss it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Attrei
Nasa has already detected the flare beginning on the Fourth of July, ( spaceweather.com... ) the CEM will be hitting us on the 7th as stated by the circle. Ergo, we need to be prepared to listen closely to what we are about to be told, or we will forever miss it.

I don't know what a CEM is but spaceweather. com is not NASA, it is NOAA. They are also not predicting much activity for the next 48 hours (that would include July 7th). Note the tables at the lower left of the page

; "Geomagnetic Storms: Probabilities for significant disturbances in Earth's magnetic field are given for three activity levels:"

They are giving a 1% chance of a major event (they never say 0%).

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Today's activity so far today.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Joint USAF/NOAA Report of Solar and Geophysical Activity
SDF Number 186 Issued at 2200Z on 05 Jul 2009

IA. Analysis of Solar Active Regions and Activity from 04/2100Z
to 05/2100Z: Solar activity increased to low levels. Region 1024
(S27W13) produced a C2/Sf flare at 05/0713Z, as well as frequent
B-class flares. Minor changes were observed in the region since its
rapid emergence yesterday. It retained a beta magnetic structure
with some polarity mixing evident in its intermediate spots.

IB. Solar Activity Forecast: Solar activity is expected to be very
low. There is also a chance for an isolated C-class flare from
Region 1024.

IIA. Geophysical Activity Summary 04/2100Z to 05/2100Z:
Geomagnetic field activity was at quiet levels.

IIB. Geophysical Activity Forecast: Geomagnetic field activity is
expected to be at quiet levels throughout the forecast period (06 -
08 July).

III. Event Probabilities 06 Jul-08 Jul
Class M 05/05/05
Class X 01/01/01
Proton 01/01/01
PCAF Green

IV. Penticton 10.7 cm Flux
Observed 05 Jul 072
Predicted 06 Jul-08 Jul 072/072/072
90 Day Mean 05 Jul 070