It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new world order - a must read!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
www.viewfromthewall.com...

very good. Also enjoying seeing George W Bush squirming on tv..denying the torture and humiliation which are, lets face it, what war is all about.

Its part of the whole process of war, commanded from the very top (GWB)...he knows about it, because he demands and commands it. Part of the whole illuminati, cruelty scene where they feed off death and torture....

it'l be their turn soon tho.

What they reap, they sew.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Send lawyers, guns, and money they are on to us! Chapter Eleven is interesting though, rebuilding the Jewish Temple; the seat of Masonic Lore (Hiram Abiff).

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
this is very amazing. i myself read about the iluminauti i think or . are the factions gearing up for battle or are they all the same thing????

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Book sounds really interesting.

Guess who is going to Barnes N Noble have his last final exam?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
the battle is on

as of now. the righteous and the angels against the evil illuminati. You're either with us, or youre against us!!!

decide which side you are on, cos u have to decide! The time is now. Judgement day is looming...decide which side you are on.

thanks ATS for hosting da final showdown..lol

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The only battle will be to see who can waste the most web space for the strange sound in the attic, the boogey monster under the bed, and that crawly thing in the closet. The real threats to our liberties are in plain sight; precisely where they are most easily hidden.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
i read of this in my kabaal fable studies of yor in the place of them. i am frightened by such a day as this coming. how to prepare for domo day? please forgive my improper english.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
hey Mirthful Me

ya daddy an illuminati?

lol

wake up and see the light. the tme is now.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystra
hey Mirthful Me

ya daddy an illuminati?

lol

wake up and see the light. the tme is now.

Naaah, were not that bright in my family.

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
what do you mean because i am not understanding this. do you mean like wood and paper or that other stuff? they call the gaangi plant???

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by willizbiko
what do you mean because i am not understanding this. do you mean like wood and paper or that other stuff? they call the gaangi plant???

Lost me, try again

top topics

join