posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:21 PM
Originally posted by SchefSalad
1. How would you react
2. Would you believe or accuse
3. What do you think His/Her Views on the current climate would be
4. Would you feel threatened
1. When Jesus comes back, there will be no reacting. He comes for the final salvation of those who believe and the judgment of those who do not.
He's not going to be doing interviews on Larry King or hanging out at the park...He's going to completely interrupt time and space and commence the
final judgment. On that day, the ordinary course of history is over.
2. I believe now. Those who think they would accuse Him of injustice will be silenced.
3. First, God maintains the entire universe, Earth's climate included. So, as far as the climate goes, everything is currently on track.
Second, when He returns, physical reality will recede...it will vanish. It's just a construct of Divine thought, anyway, so He will roll it up like a
scroll and put it away. So, when He returns...He will rescind the climate and everything else with it.
4. I believe. Deceased believers, on that day, will rise from the dead, immortal. Living believers will be transformed into immortality without having
to suffer death. Then they all...the believers...will ascend and meet Christ in the air, forever to be with Him from then on.
Then, the judgment begins.
So, no...I would not feel threatened.