It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret police wiretaps fly under the radar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Secret police wiretaps fly under the radar

technology.sympatico.msn.cbc.ca

Bob McMynn knows first-hand how Canada's laws allow police to eavesdrop and use emergency wiretaps without a judge's approval.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Not sure if this is listed, this story came to my Attention today, but it looks like Canada has joined the brotherhood of countries who simply don't care about your rights.

This is indeed a sad day for Canadians, and everyone else who believes in freedom. "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear"....as we go marching to a police state.

..Ex

technology.sympatico.msn.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I am a victim of wiretapping. USA here though. Reason I purchase a prepaid Cell every 2 months from walmart to throw away and purchase another.
Harder to trace a phone they dont know yur using.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I am a victim of wiretapping. USA here though. Reason I purchase a prepaid Cell every 2 months from walmart to throw away and purchase another.
Harder to trace a phone they dont know yur using.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
ah yes true, but we do have the alternative to just be native, and live off our land up north. doubt that will be a good-to-go for long.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
oo right forgot

What the hell is mr harper doing to this part of the world? its alot worse in other places, but were just going downhill! and the worst part is, we have to wait to vote. if our vote even matters.

new topics

top topics

join