It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

militia's in hudson valley????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
ive been doing some research online and in person as well and coming with nothing. basically im just curious to know if there are any militias in the hudson valley(new york) or something similar. ive found a couple websites but they come up with dead links. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I doubt you're going to get an answer to that and you're probably going to get labeled as a federale for asking. Not to imply that that's what i think, but a lot of folks here are on the look out for agents. I don't think the militias advertise or are very accepting of newcomers anyway. Don't know that for certain, but it just seems that's how they would be.

TA

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Try hanging around a local gunshop or gun show, they recruit through there. Better yet, learn to think for yourself and don't buy into that crap, I've been around some of those folks and they are mostly nuts.

If you are that interested have you tried survivalring.org? There are bound to be a lot of people up there who if they are not involved, may know some one.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

I wasn't looking to join these people, the OP is (i assume). But uhhh...thanks for the reply.

TA

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
well i wasnt even sure if i wanted to join one, i was just curious if there were any around. i didnt realize that they are somewhat secretive. oh well i dont mind being a lone wolf.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by middleclasssoldier

are you under 45 years of age...?
are you born on this land...?
have you taken an oath of allegance...?
to which nation and which flag...?
are ye of good health and no burden..?
will ye die for liberty..?
raise your right hand and repeat after me...?

"I "STATE YOUR NAME" pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

now ye, draw ye weapon from the master at arms and fall in.
you are now in the militia ...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
first and last bump
second line

top topics

join