It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jacksons Children Not Biological

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Michael Jacksons Children Not Biological

www.tmz.com

We've learned Michael Jackson was not the biological father of any of his children. And Debbie Rowe is not the biological mother of the two kids she bore for Michael. All three children were conceived in vitro -- outside the womb.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
WOW - You mean a Black man can not biologically father three white children... Go Figure???

Who would have ever thought?

I think this one needs to go in the pile of too obvious to mention but now we have the proof. Apparently he never adopted them legally either... That's gotta suck.

The thing that blows me away is that in all of this time, nobody in the media ever thought to point out the obvious. Nobody, not even anyone in the academic world ever pointed out that a black man can not have a white child, let alone three times.

www.tmz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I always wondered why she didn't give a rats backend about 'her' children.
The story of Michael Jackson gets more and more bizzare with each
story that comes out.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SaraThustra

I will withhold believing this till more proof comes out. I would think his ego would not have allowed him to not be the biological father, albeit through invitro.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I will withhold believing this till more proof comes out. I would think his ego would not have allowed him to not be the biological father, albeit through invitro.

invitro or not the proof is right before our eyes - a black man can not father white children, all he can possibly do is father black children or mixed race children.

I you take a white poodle dog and both of its parents are white poodle dogs, and you dye the fur purple so that you now have a purple poodle dog - there is no way invitro or not that the purple poodle dog is going to have purple poodle puppies... Though they would be cute, it's just not genetically possible.

If you ever wondered if we lived in an Orwellian state of hypnosis here is your proof. How many other things are obvious like this that we don't even notice because we have been brainwashed not to notice.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaraThustra
invitro or not the proof is right before our eyes - a black man can not father white children, all he can possibly do is father black children or mixed race children.

A black man can easilly be the father of a white child. But when all his children are white, something smells funny.

new topics

top topics

join