It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange creatures begin showing up in sewers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Spartak_FL]

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I flicked through 4 pages and couldn't find anything. Basically a small robotic device used to wander the sewers of NC to check for damage to the structure has wandered across these odd lumps of flesh which appear to react to light and movement of the robot. Now this COULD be viral marketing.

It's been floating around the net for the last 48 hours or so and there's some theories as to what it might be:

1. A Freshwater bryozoan colony, but I'm not sure if a colony of microorganisms is really capable of collectively metabolising enough energy to react the way this does to light.

2. A colony of redworm/some form of larvae. This is possible but all the fleshy strands appear to be woven together or connected to form a single thing, I could be wrong.

3. A form of muscle that has evolved to have no shell. This seems plausible to me, with no natural predators in the sewers and them likely being full of food(albiet not exactly great quality) its possible that they could have lost their shells because they didn't need them?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm 99% sure this is a viral ad for the movie Cloverfield

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
cloverfield came out years ago. this was posted today. And that doesnt look like CGI to me

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Ongoing discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join