It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia: Michael Jackson Assassinated By CIA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
I don't really like the tone of the article. It sounds overly pro-russian.

an electromagnetic pulse consistent in pattern to EMR weapons looted from the former Soviet Union by the United States

ok what?

Anyway, alot of overseas will say anything bad about the US just to sell some papers. Anti-us headlines seem to make money.
Anti-us headlines + michael jackson = more money.

Your logic is sound

But your background also does blind me

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flo Jo
Ashtar (of the Galactic Federation)

I left that quote in because I wanted to show you exactly where I stopped reading.

Find reliable sources if you want people to see your way of thinking.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Of course he was murdered by the CIA! Don't you know that MJ was really an alien. Greys abducted the real MJ two decades ago. you know the black MJ. They replaced him with a poorly made clone, a white MJ.

It was all part of their plot (Alien agenda) to take over planet earth through controlling the population. Almost worked too.

But, the CIA is too smart for these grey's, much too smart. Ever notice that you used to loose all sorts of socks in the laundry but not as much as you used to. Well the aliens were stealing the socks and using them to fuel their anti matter generators. CIA and the elite Grey Fox unit took those little creeps out. no more waking up in the middle of the night paralyzed as greys ransack your room looking for dirty socks (they work better in the reactors). Some bad ass navy SEALs put 5.56 right in their grey little ear canals. Solved the problem and the world has less disappearing socks. Called it operation Grey Sock.

This sudden hit on MJ (the real anti christ) by the CIA has caused a crisis in the grey high council as they try to figure out what to do next. And they were so close.

Go CIA they are my heros. why do you think MJ was molesting all those little kids. He wasn't a sick demented pedifile. he was on a mission to get genetic samples (if you catch my drift) from the young male population to further their fiendish plan to clone human replicants and insert them into key positions in human society. But the CIA has shut these aliens down.

WHat you think I'm making this up. this expose of the CIA and MJ's secret life too much for you to handle. Is this story like MJ's last album...ie, you're not buying it?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
To be honest, I think it is more interesting that he died exactly during the Iranian protesting and that the news media shrouded that with the MJ death 24/7. One week it was all Iran, then MJ died and it is all MJ - the ENTIRE week.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I can't help but be more amused than anything about this thread...
The CIA has many more important people of interest than a broke, child molesting, racially confused, drug addicted pop singer.
Come ON now!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hi, this post is interesting- I dont know if this is in the right place but these videos highlight some things that are going on. Do not be fooled, Michael Jackson is not dead. This all part of something big. Please watch the videos and pass them on.. thank you

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join