It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flicker Fusion Threshold - an exercise to prevent government Mind Kontrol and mental manipulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
today in an interview with David Wilcock, he mentioned a method that can be practiced to thwart mind control from The Powers That Be... if the whole CIA MK-ULTRA program has any truth to it, then you might be interested.

...flashes of a stationary light is less than this visual-persistence time, the flicker will appear to fuse into a continuous light. The flicker frequency at which this occurs is called the perceiver’s flicker-fusion frequency (or critical flicker frequency) and represents the temporal resolving...

...of black followed by white is aroused; as the speed increases the sensation becomes one of flicker—i.e., rapid fluctuations in brightness; finally, at a certain speed, called the critical fusion frequency, the sensation becomes continuous and the subject is unaware of the alterations in the illumination of the screen.

www.britannica.com...

The flicker fusion threshold (or flicker fusion rate) is a concept in the psychophysics of vision. It is defined as the frequency at which an intermittent light stimulus appears to be completely steady to the observer (this article centers around human observers). Flicker fusion threshold is related to persistence of vision.

When fusion is attained, all that is needed to change the intensity is change the relative periods of light and darkness. One can prolong the dark periods and thus darken, therefore the effective and average brightness are equal; this is the Talbot-Plateau law. Like all psychophysical thresholds, the flicker fusion threshold is a statistical rather than an absolute quantity. There is a range of frequencies within which flicker sometimes will be seen and sometimes will not be seen, and the threshold is the frequency at which flicker is detected on 50% of trials.

en.wikipedia.org...

David said something about "flicker fusion threshold", and how when exercised, can strengthen the mind against government infiltration of the mind! well, i must say, that this is very new to me, and i'm going to sum up what i heard as best i can.

as soon as the interview is posted online, i'll provide a link to it, so keep checking back to this thread, as hopefully it shouldn't take but a day or two to become available...

basically, he claimed that "flicker fusion threshold", using a flicker frequency module, can supposedly make the mind less susceptible to mind manipulation from whoever's trying to infiltrate our minds. from what i gathered, i believe it's like watching a strobe light, and they increase the frequency of the flashes, so the individual's eye can no longer discern when the light's off - it's eventually just going to look like a solid light after a while once the rate of flashes gets so high.

once the "strobe light" starts to look solid, then you're supposed to cut it off, and try again at a later time. what you're trying to do is train your mind to be able to see a higher and higher flicker rate each time, therefore exercising it to see less and less of a "solid" light, and so you can make out the difference between the flashes. once you do this over and over, you're eventually going to exercise your brain see a higher rate/frequency of flashes...

as for how exactly this prevents TPTB from gaining access to your thoughts and controlling your mind, i'm not certain... maybe it allows your brain to operate at those higher frequencies in order to navigate through them on your own will, rather than having another signal being pumped into your mind in order to take that frequency over... i guess it simply trains your mind to enter a higher frequency stage, so as to counteract the signals "they" are feeding us, per individual, or as a whole...

has anyone heard anything about any of this before???

(again, keep an eye out for me to post the link for the interview i heard all of this from in the first place!)

[edit on 30-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hmm interesting keep us posted

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If I understand this correctly (maybe I don't) this appears to be dealing with visual and not audio forms of mind control, and specifically through illuminated screens like TV's, computer monitors, cell phones, palm pilots and movie screens.

In classic subliminal messages (visual) every so many frames flashes the message so quickly that the eye doesn't really see it on a conscious level but the brain records it on a subconscious level without challenge by the conscious mind as to whether it's something to accept or not to accept.

By training your brain and eyes to operate at a flicker rate, the random placed frame with the message on it would eventually become detectable to the eye and conscious mind to where you would actually then clearly see it when it popped on the screen and your conscious mind could then have that classic ying/yang, left/right, id/ego argument of no I don't want more popcorn, why yes I do, no you don't, yes I do, no you don't, what about just a medium, nope, small, nope, some ju ju bees, nope, I hate me I am no fun...

Where as before it would just be honey, I feel like some more popcorn...well get two or an extra large dear.

I think this is what he is hinting at, though I would love to see the whole piece if and when it becomes available...

Popcorn anyone?

ju ju bee?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
OMG guys, if you don't believe in mind control, read this and tell me you still don't believe in it!!

Michael Carneal: "I kept hearing these different things in my head; "now's the time", "do it now".

I really wasn't doing much thinking of my own. I was more just scared and I hate to say listening to what I was hearing in my head, but that's pretty much what it was. ...

The plan was in my head but it was in a part of my head that wasn't connected with what I was, it wasn't in my conscious mind because everything that I was doing - I don't want to say I was like a robot listening to, but I mean it was an odd thing because I heard in my head to do something and I did it. ...

I called them foreign thoughts for a long time. They were just thoughts in my head that just were there. I thought 'well I wouldn't think that, somebody must have put that in my head.' "

Toby Nace: "I just know he wasn't himself that day, last time I talked to him."

Missy Jenkins: "I never saw any signs to me that I would have ever thought that he was mentally ill whatsoever."

this seems like a typical Manchurian Candidate case!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

...continued here in separate parts www.youtube.com...

also, check out this thread, and be sure to visit the link in the OP and read it!!! (www.mackwhite.com...)

also, i came across this thread that's similar to mine, except i'm hoping that mine has an actual beneficial answer!!

[edit on 30-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

I believe in mind control friend. I was just theorizing what forms of subliminal messages a visual flicker rate might deter.

I lived in West Hollywood California many years ago and one of my next door neighbors at the time made subliminal messages to sell to the movie studios even though the practice had been made illegal.

Despite two cars in the garage he could ocassionally be seen sitting at a nearby mass transit bus stop with a brief case at his feet.

I literally watched one day from a pizza joint across the street as a man came up sat down next to him with an identical breif case and a few moments later they each got up taking the others breif case without catching the bus.

I have read about silent sound spectrum technology and honestly I haven't turned my TV on for a year and a half now!

I actually just gave it away two weeks ago to a friend who asked why I never watched it, and told them they were welcome to take it with them.

For all the theories regarding the Illuminati and the Powers that Be, I don't think most people can make the connection that the Illuminati in fact illuminates the way forward by subjecting us to how we should percieve life in all forms of media.

When you stop to think about what social changes have been brought about through TV producers like Norman Leer, and cutting edge sitcoms where we are taught to laugh and then embrace things we once feared and shunned I don't think most people stop to think just how easy it is to control peoples thoughts and perceptions without having to even resort to even more insidious trickery which of course they do but people over 40 ask yourself this...

Was the first black family you got to know the Jeffersons?

Was the first woman who wore the pants in the family you ever met Maude?

Was the first gay person you ever met Will on Will and Grace?

The examples are endless.

Any Master will tell you that you can't control people, but you can control the environment that surrounds people, and if you can influence or control how they percieve that controlled environment then you do have them so coralled and penned in that you do essentially control them.

There is a rare breed of person OP such as yourself whose mind is not for rent and you can form your own independent perceptions based on your own annalyses without worry or concern about how the herd might react...

That's where the more insidious forms of mind control come in to play for some people who might not just rebel but are charismatic enough to get others to agree with and potentially follow them.

Then you also have the patsy and the dupes who have to be set up to set a stage in motion.

Mind control sure does exist, it is literally everywhere around you in everything that illuminates, that's really why they are called the Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

oh i wasn't talking about you personally, but instead to everyone on the site who doesn't believe in MK-ULTRA and/or mind control in general!

anyway, they posted the interview online!

click to download .mp3:
www.americanfreedomradio.com...

...they talk about flicker fusion rate at around 1:03:30

...when working with this, they say it can expand your consciousness. and when that happens, by becoming more aware, you personally are becoming more powerful when it comes to your mind, and therefore a stronger mind is able to combat mind control forces better... something like that...

also, for their interview on Thursday, i believe they're going to speak with Dr. Pete Peterson about many things - they've already discussed these topics with him already:

-- The probable (in Dr Peterson's strong opinion) collapse of the economy, infrastructure, and law and order in the US
-- The planned disclosure of the ET presence
-- The Aurora (now retired from service and replaced by vehicles capable of superluminal travel) and the TR3B (the large flying triangle, which functions as an aircraft carrier)
-- Artificial intelligence and advanced robotics
-- The "information field" and how the body, the mind, and DNA really function
-- Healing modalities which work very rapidly and effectively
-- 'Rescuing' brilliant scientists out of the old USSR
-- How Mir (the Russian Space Station) was so heavy that it could not have been assembled without 'help' from our 'friends' (or, to be exact, the Russians' friends)
-- Time spent in the Vatican Library
-- The existence of Sumerian high technology
-- Quantum computing (Dr Peterson held in his hand a cheap quantum chip, which he had assembled himself in his own laboratory, with the computing power of 10,000 PCs)
-- The brilliance of James Clerk Maxwell, and why Einstein was wrong
-- Why you should not spend too much time in front of your new Digital TV
-- The reality of the US prison camps
-- How President Obama was (in all probability) set up
-- How he came to understand that 15% of the world's population (of all races) have ET ancestry that can be seen in their DNA - and are also resistant to mind control technologies.

www.projectcamelot.org...

...this should make for a very interesting show tomorrow!!

you can listen to it LIVE here (their shows are on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1-3pm CST) www.americanfreedomradio.com...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Thanks for posting all the great information friend. I look forward to listening in and learning more.

I definately think everyone else should too!

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
That show sounds awesome.
Ill have to check it out.

I don't watch TV much anyway, just occasionaly at night, or when things are recorded and i can skip adverts. Im normally playing on the Xbox, or on this. I can't imagine them inducing mind control through video games, but then again, i can.

Jacob

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I agree that subliminal methods may be able to be resisted at least, if not 'thwarted' using this method. But I also believe it could have wider-reaching potential. Although it's the vision part of your brain that you're training, I think it could do more than just improve your vision 'frequency' if you will.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev

I agree that subliminal methods may be able to be resisted at least, if not 'thwarted' using this method. But I also believe it could have wider-reaching potential. Although it's the vision part of your brain that you're training, I think it could do more than just improve your vision 'frequency' if you will.

You know it's highly possible it could as the OP was pointing out in some subsequent posts he made in to the thread.

The funny thing is and it is scary kind of silly funny I am thinking right now back to when I was 13, 14, 15 years old sitting in my bedroom with a U.S. Bong clamped between my legs sturated in black lights staring straight into my stobe light hours on end while listening to music.

It sure would be hysterical if that turned out to be the cause of my 'independent' streak and thinking?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Yes I have tried desensitizing myself with a stobe light that I acquired a few years ago and I must admit it does have a somewhat anesthetizing affect at first as my Strobe has a variable switch on it.
Makes one wonder what is the idea behind Police lights and sirens etc.
That we have become so accustomed too??

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Based on the Original Poster’s post on this subject I decided to do some first hand experimentation last night with a strobe light of my own.

I selected my bicycles 3.3 LED strobe light, with 3 separate cat’s eyes, and three separate lights.

I selected it because it is three lenses and we are supposed to have three eyes, the two that we ‘see’ visually with and our ‘mythical’ third eye ‘purported’ to be located in the center of our foreheads.

I thought in this manner each one of my eyes could concentrate on each one of the strobe’s eyes.

I am reluctant to post my findings. I am reluctant to duplicate the experiment to back up my findings but will.

I focused intently on the inside of each lens as the LED’s flashed on and off.

At first it was very cool and interesting, after a few minutes even though each of the three lenses is identical in shape and size and orientation, and each had the same exact lighting instrument inside of it, I could clearly detect different images and patterns in each different lens.

After the first few minutes what looked like maps of the universe or galaxies or star maps appeared to take shape.

I thought that was pretty cool, and kept staring intently into each trying to blink as little as possible and stare as deep into the lighting fixture as I could as they blinked on and off.

After about 6 minutes though it started to get a little alarming as I could clearly make out, and I kid you not…words!

The right lower lens continued to display a different series of one word all in Capital letters. Some were warnings like ‘Caution’ others were encouraging like ‘Knowledge’.

At this point I felt I might really be on to something, especially when one of the other posters to the thread pointed out the fact that the police love to use strobe lights and that might have some meaning.

About 10 minutes into staring into the lights I saw something I wish I had not seen, and wish I could forget I saw and that’s why I am reluctant to post this…

At 10 minutes in, in the upper centered lens the one I had aligned to correspond with my third eye there it was plain as day, solid and fixed in it’s outline and structure…

A pyramid…a clearly visible pyramid, and right bellow the cap stone was a dividing line, just like on the pyramid of the back of the U.S. One Dollar Bill…and much to my horror inside that capstone was a clearly discernable flickering eye.

For the first time in my life (that I know of) I realized I had officially met and was staring into the ‘eye’ of Amen the Light, and now…based on all the sun worshiping cults and religions, based on that exact same pyramid and eye as widely distributed art work, based on the book of Genesis (I am not a Bible reader, thumper, or believer) and G-d saying “let there be light and there was light” just what the heck light really is!

It was more than a little disturbing and a little frightening to see and witness that, but I held it in my gaze focused for a good minute to make sure it wasn’t going to flicker out to some other image, as the other lenses had been flickering different image after different image, and held it there long enough to make sure it simply wasn’t my imagination, at least a good 45 seconds to a minute, and I held it long enough to have an eerie kind of feeling, that I really didn’t want to be looking at it, and I really didn’t want it looking at me, and my sixth sense did tell me, it was looking at me…

I am a little concerned right now that in some way shape or form wherever light exists, it is always looking at us!

Any other ATS members who want to try to duplicate this experiment to confirm or debunk it I would be appreciative but I have to warn you, what I have discovered in this early stage of investigating is a little disturbing to me.

I believe there is definitely something to this Flicker Theory. Just what I am not sure yet, not sure if I want to find out either, but hey my folks didn’t name me Thomas because I am easy to convince things.

I will keep posting additional findings.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Maybe you should post a warning to people with epilepsy about this before they go tryin it out and accidentally go into a seizure. Flashing lights has never been my friend.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles
Maybe you should post a warning to people with epilepsy about this before they go tryin it out and accidentally go into a seizure. Flashing lights has never been my friend.

You really need a warning about flashing lights when you are eppeleptic and know to avoid them?

I know it must not be pleasant, I had a roomate in school who suffered from it, I can imagine...

Research into a topic like this for people who don't suffer that affliction might actually cause something to be discovered as to why it does cause seizures in some people...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I didn't view anything like this because of the fact that I am epileptic. Was just the first thing that came to mind when I read the OP, thought I would say something.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

that's an interesting experience... you sure it wasn't just a vivid imagination causing all of that??

if i had a strobe light i would probably try it...

anyway, i was listening to Project Camelot's live show today where they interviewed Doc Barham, and he mentioned some very interesting stuff about how one can protect themselves from certain outside forces... check these out:

he said nothing but good things about these guys and their EMF products, AND HE RECEIVES NO MONEY FROM THEM..
www.nutesla.com...

he takes one of those "MegaHydrate" pills daily, and said it's got 7,000 times more antioxidants than a glass of O.J.! (he receives no money from them, either...)
www.phisciences.com...

he also stated that nothing but great things come from this man:
www.cihs.edu...
www.cihs.edu... (books he's written)

...check out Doc's website that i linked to above - pretty good stuff!

and, on a minor note, he said that a T.V. is nothing but a hypnotic alpha-wave entrainment device, that affects the 2nd Chakra (i think it was the second chakra anyway, if i heard it correctly...)

moreover, he said that we are not human beings having a spiritual experience, but rather we are "SPIRITUAL BEINGS HAVING A HUMAN EXPERIENCE!"

[edit on 7-7-2009 by adrenochrome]

new topics

top topics

join