It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptics seem to rely on FAITH for Flight 93 buried claim

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

And once again, you fail to understand that there is absolutely no way to prove that. As has been pointed out, the statement that the majority of Flight 93 ended up buried is a judgement call made by those who were involved with the recovery. No one sat there with a scale weighing the pieces coming out of the ground to say exactly how much the wreckage coming out of the crater weighed. I do not know how hard that is for you to understand.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Funny there is no debris with United Airlines colors on them! What was the nearest business to the crash site again?

United Airlines colors.....

Of course, I can see it now, ATH911, Tezzajw et al...will be here shortly saying, "Prove it was taken at Shanksville." Which would again prove my point that there is no evidence they will accept.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by ATH911

And once again, you fail to understand that there is absolutely no way to prove that.

How can there be no way to prove digging out the equivalent of 24 cars out of the ground, especially when there was a photographer at the scene????????????

As has been pointed out, the statement that the majority of Flight 93 ended up buried is a judgement call made by those who were involved with the recovery. No one sat there with a scale weighing the pieces coming out of the ground to say exactly how much the wreckage coming out of the crater weighed. I do not know how hard that is for you to understand.

You seem to really not like that figure of 80% was in the ground. Why is that Swampy? Is it because you know that's an absurd claim by the government as we know? Do you think the 95% recovered claim is absurd too like we think?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Funny there is no debris with United Airlines colors on them! What was the nearest business to the crash site again?

United Airlines colors.....

Swampy, you should have looked to see what photo I was referring my claim too before you embarrassed yourself.

Of course, I can see it now, ATH911, Tezzajw et al...will be here shortly saying, "Prove it was taken at Shanksville." Which would again prove my point that there is no evidence they will accept.

Was it taken in Shanksville? If so, can you pin-point the spot (plus/minus a couple of feet) where that debris was when photographed?

As my thread states, you skeptics rely a lot of faith about this crash being real.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

As has been pointed out, the statement that the majority of Flight 93 ended up buried is a judgement call made by those who were involved with the recovery.

Please supply the links to the quotes that will support your claim.

You appear to believe them, so it would be interesting to read the source quotes.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is just like the hole in the Pentagon building that day. In the first pictures taken on 911, the hole was way too small to fit an airplane with wings.

Most of the Shanksville crater is old (as seen on areal photo's a year or two before 911). The wing like parts of the crater is old and only the middle hole is new and made that day. Strangely the "new" crater is too small to fit in an airplane (with wings), just like the hole in the Pentagon building.

- Did both wings fall off before it hit the ground???
- Did the plane hit the ground (without wings) perfectly like an arrow???
- And if the above is the case, what happened to the wings??? The wind took them...

There is a road out to a few meters from the crash site. The surrounding area is completely flat. It would have been easy to drive a couple of trailers out to the site and dump some debris the night before, ...and explode a bomb and a couple of barrels with gasoline at the right time, making smoke and set some of the closest threes on fire...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
And thank you for confirming my assertion ATH. Heck, you even started a thread about it.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Swampy, you should have looked to see what photo I was referring my claim too before you embarrassed yourself.

I knew exactly what photo that Thedman posted which elicited your tired old, "No United colors" response. Of course I am smart enough to know that not all the pieces of the airplane are painted in United colors.....

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Not even photographic evidence to support the ridiculous assertion that the plane was "buried"....

Wheres the big cranes and excavators they would have used??
Theres none....

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by benoni

I post this image, knowing full well, that Benoni will take a page out of Tezzajw and ATH's book and say "Where is your proof it was taken at Shanksville.

www.911myths.com...

And then last time I checked, the yellow thingies were just the type of equipment Benoni doesnt think was there....

old.911digitalarchive.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I post this image, knowing full well, that Benoni will take a page out of Tezzajw and ATH's book and say "Where is your proof it was taken at Shanksville.

www.911myths.com...

You can tell that photo was taken at the scene from being able to see enough of the recognizable background.

And then last time I checked, the yellow thingies were just the type of equipment Benoni doesnt think was there....

old.911digitalarchive.org...

And based on all the photographic evidence of the excavation, they only dug up dirt. Weird.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
What I have found, especially the last 2 years or so, is that the CTers seem to be the ones relying on faith. They make post after post repeating little sound bites, which have all been shown to be wrong or at least cast more then enough doubt. Excluding 50% which are really too silly to even bother with (ie. No Planers, etc.).

… they ask for wreckage… it’s shown… then they claim not right colors… more are shown… then they want each rivets serial numbers… where does it end? They CTers choose to believe everything contrary to facts… like they are the ones sticking by “faith”. The CTers are the ones who have seem to have created a religion out spreading their perception of the truth. Luckily, most people still seem to stick to the facts.

This thread has proven & touched on another recent threads observations of the psychology of a 9/11 conspiracy theorist. I don’t post much because of these very reasons. These boards were more about information exchange 5-6 years ago. Now they are more about people (“little Napoleons”) wanting to batter people with opposing views… healthy debate is something rarely seen around here anymore. I came here years back leaning towards a conspiracy, but the vast majority of facts has shown me otherwise.

I don’t think much useful information is conveyed or encouraged around here any more.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Its not faith. Its called reading what the people who picked up the mess said they found.

So you rely on hearsay?

That is not hearsay.Legally speaking, hearsay is when someone says they heard it from a friend of a friend of a cousin of someone who was there.

When someone describes a personnel experience, it is called admissible testimony.

But it sounds like what you are talking about is the people who picked up debris above ground. How many talked about digging 48 tons of plane out of the ground?

That's it ignore what you don't want to read...

Come on Swamp, why can't you guys proves that essentially 24 cars were pulled out of the ground under that crater? How hard can that be?!

Prove to me that Michelangelo carved the statue known as "David". Prove it, cmon.

You cant ask for ridiculous proofs and state someone is wrong when they can't deliver.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Sorry swamp..my mistake..and sincere thanks for the photos!

I primarily wanted crane pix....
Surely, surely they would have used a crane to remove the supposed plane from its self imposed burial??
A winch perhaps??
Where are these photos??

All i see on your photos is dirt, dirt, and even more dirt!!

Could it be the recovery crews dug soooo deep because they too couldnt find the plane??

Personally, when it comes to the Pentagon and Shanksville, the problem I have( and others too no doubt..)is the non existant plane debris....

Neither Shankville or the Pentacon show any evidence of any plane having ever been there... let alone the planes passengers and luggage etc. etc...

Hearsay from eye witnesses does not prove anything....

We all know corrupt people have planted evidence before in many a criminal investigation...

And all the pieces found just happened to be so small that one man could carry them...except of course that mystery rotor that according to Boeing does not belong on the boeing 757 that "crashed" there...

The debris spread over a 5 mile(8 km) radius from a plane that supposedly "speared vertically" into the ground definately adds fuel to the fire...

...and arguing that is just ridiculous...

[edit on 2-7-2009 by benoni]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni

Hearsay from eye witnesses does not prove anything....

[edit on 2-7-2009 by benoni]

The term "Hearsay from an eyewitness" is an oxymoron.
By it's very definition , an eyewitness's testimony can NOT be labeled as hearsay by anyone wanting to be taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Neither Shankville or the Pentacon show any evidence of any plane having ever been there... let alone the planes passengers and luggage etc. etc...

Except that myself, and several others, have posted dozens of links to stories and photos about the plane wreckage, passengers and their belongings that was found at both sites.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
And your links to those photos show that all that "plane debris" would fit into my lounge.

Hardly proof now eh??

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by benoni

High speed aircraft accidents, leave little bitty pieces....should be an easy concept to understand.

And yet, you seem to object to that fact...

Hardly proof now eh??

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
On the contrary, my little Govt. Mouthpiece friend!!

Here you go....

and...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd8a6342974c.jpg[/atsimg]

and..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/004da09fba3b.jpg[/atsimg]

Taken from the Air France crash off the coast of Brazil...

...hardly your itsy bitsy little pieces, for plane that plummeted to earth from approx 33,000 ft now is it.....satisfying your "high speed"requirement of course...

Now...what was that you were saying again there swamp???

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by benoni

I should have known to specify hitting a building or hitting the ground and exploding and burning...........sigh, oh well......

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join