It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptics seem to rely on FAITH for Flight 93 buried claim

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
I'll answer your questions as soon as you answer my question which I asked first.

I go with the evidence that is made publicly available. You take all that massive evidence and voila! you draw your conclusion. It's pretty simple. Did I watch them during their recovery mission at Shanksville? Nope. Did you? Nope.

Did one of the 2,500 people that worked the crash site mention ANYTHING out of the ordinary? NOPE

Did ONE investigator at the NTSB, UA, FBI, or any first responders think that flight 93 DIDN'T crash there?

You see, I will take the words and photographs from the thousands of people that were there.

Here are 10 points of evidence that you can use, and please, be my guest in trying to refute them.

1) The four hijackers purchased tickets under their own names and boarded the plane. One was randomly selected for and passed additional security screening. Ziad Jarrah was a licensed pilot and had recent training on professional large jet flight simulators. United flight 93 was scheduled to depart at 8:00 am, but left 42 minutes late due to airport traffic. Aboard were 33 passengers, 7 crew members, and 4 hijackers.

2) Several passengers and crew called from the plane, spoke with loved ones, described the hijackers' attack, and related their plan to try to retake the plane so that it would not be used as a suicide weapon against a populated area. All but two of these calls were made using the plane's seatback Airfones.

3) The cockpit voice recorder recorded the hijackers' attack and apparent murder of the pilots and a flight attendant. Air traffic controllers heard a radio transmission by a man with an Arabic accent, warning of a bomb on board. Passengers reported that one of the hijackers had what appeared to be a bomb strapped to him.

4) After learning about the other attacks, passengers and cabin crew attempted to retake the cockpit but were apparently unable to gain entry. The sound of their attempts was recorded on the CVR. The CVR also recorded the hijackers' decision to end the flight, followed by repeated shouts of "Allahu Akbar!" ("God is greatest.") until the plane crashed. Families of victims heard the CVR recording.

5) Flight 93 was tracked by radar until it went down.

6) Many people in Pennsylvania saw the Boeing 757, traveling at low altitude and high speed, roll to the right and plummet upside-down, nose first, towards the ground. Many people witnessed the subsequent enormous explosion and fireball. Val McClatchey photographed the mushroom cloud.

7) Hundreds of first responders (mostly volunteer firefighters) and crime scene investigators were quickly on the scene. They saw human remains, aircraft wreckage, personal effects, jet fuel, etc.
The cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder were recovered and had usable data, all of which is consistent with the other evidence.

8) The remains of every victim was positively identified. Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller personally collected many remains and made 12 identifications through fingerprints and dental records. Personal effects of most passengers and crew were recovered and returned to their families.

9) Hijacker identification documents and personal effects were recovered, along with the remains of four people identified as the hijackers through the process of elimination.

10) Nearly all of the aircraft was recovered by professional investigators and by civilians. The debris was returned to United Airlines after being examined for evidence of explosives use.

Now, when will you be contacting United Airlines? I again, offer you their information and the contact information of their attorneys.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

I think ATH911 should follow in your footsteps and grab some lame anecdotes from Reader’s Digest to support his opinions.

Opinions are like ...everyone's got one, and they all stink. Mr. ATH911 has not offered ANY evidence. All he's got is his opinion.

After all, real evidence doesn’t mean anything to you.

Hehe.... thats cute. Read my post directly above this one. That is real evidence. What does it mean to YOU impressme?

Ill let you go now so you and Dave can plan your next tantrums against us “Twoofas.

Thank you.

BTW don’t forget to snap up your jammy bottoms!

Thanks for reminding me, I wouldn't want you to fall out.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Hehe.... thats cute. Read my post directly above this one. That is real evidence. What does it mean to YOU impressme?

Well, it means you think you can read. Obviously, you cannot otherwise; you wouldn’t keep posting snippets from “Ladies’ Home Journal”.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
I go with the evidence that is made publicly available.

And what evidence is that that proves most of Flight 93 was buried?

Did I watch them during their recovery mission at Shanksville? Nope.

So you rely on faith for the buried claim?

Did one of the 2,500 people that worked the crash site mention ANYTHING out of the ordinary? NOPE

Nice logical fallacy, but how many were involved with the excavation and who did they work for?

Did ONE investigator at the NTSB, UA, FBI, or any first responders think that flight 93 DIDN'T crash there?

Since none ever thought to question it, why would they?

You see, I will take the words

So you have faith in their word?

and photographs from the thousands of people that were there.

Please post ALL of the photographs that shows wreckage being dug out of the ground.

Here are 10 points of evidence that you can use, and please, be my guest in trying to refute them.

1) The four hijackers purchased tickets under their own names and boarded the plane...
2) Several passengers and crew called from the plane...
3) The cockpit voice recorder recorded the hijackers' attack and apparent murder of the pilots and a flight attendant...
4) After learning about the other attacks, passengers and cabin crew attempted to retake the cockpit but were apparently unable to gain entry....
5) Flight 93 was tracked by radar until it went down.
6) Many people in Pennsylvania saw the Boeing 757...

How does any of that prove most of Flight 93 was buried?

Val McClatchey photographed the mushroom cloud.

Is that the photo where Shanksville witness Kelly Leverknight said was fake?

7) Hundreds of first responders (mostly volunteer firefighters) and crime scene investigators were quickly on the scene. They saw human remains, aircraft wreckage, personal effects, jet fuel, etc.

And of those hundreds, how many reported digging or seeing plane wreckage that would have amounted to about 24 cars being dug out of the ground?

The cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder were recovered and had usable data, all of which is consistent with the other evidence.

Well PFT proved the FDR didn't jive to the witness statements, but can you prove to me where those were photographed?

8) The remains of every victim was positively identified.

Personal effects of most passengers and crew were recovered and returned to their families.

Which ones were dug out of the ground?

9) Hijacker identification documents and personal effects were recovered, along with the remains of four people identified as the hijackers through the process of elimination.

10) Nearly all of the aircraft was recovered by professional investigators and by civilians. The debris was returned to United Airlines after being examined for evidence of explosives use.

What percentage was allegedly found buried?

Now, when will you be contacting United Airlines? I again, offer you their information and the contact information of their attorneys.

As soon as you show me proof most of Flight 93 was buried.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
You still have to love how they gave voices from the passengers when there were only microphones within the cockpit.

<< 10  11  12   >>

join