It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by ATH911
I'll answer your questions as soon as you answer my question which I asked first.
Originally posted by impressme
I think ATH911 should follow in your footsteps and grab some lame anecdotes from Reader’s Digest to support his opinions.
After all, real evidence doesn’t mean anything to you.
Ill let you go now so you and Dave can plan your next tantrums against us “Twoofas.
BTW don’t forget to snap up your jammy bottoms!
Hehe.... thats cute. Read my post directly above this one. That is real evidence. What does it mean to YOU impressme?
Originally posted by CameronFox
I go with the evidence that is made publicly available.
Did I watch them during their recovery mission at Shanksville? Nope.
Did one of the 2,500 people that worked the crash site mention ANYTHING out of the ordinary? NOPE
Did ONE investigator at the NTSB, UA, FBI, or any first responders think that flight 93 DIDN'T crash there?
You see, I will take the words
and photographs from the thousands of people that were there.
Here are 10 points of evidence that you can use, and please, be my guest in trying to refute them.
1) The four hijackers purchased tickets under their own names and boarded the plane...
2) Several passengers and crew called from the plane...
3) The cockpit voice recorder recorded the hijackers' attack and apparent murder of the pilots and a flight attendant...
4) After learning about the other attacks, passengers and cabin crew attempted to retake the cockpit but were apparently unable to gain entry....
5) Flight 93 was tracked by radar until it went down.
6) Many people in Pennsylvania saw the Boeing 757...
Val McClatchey photographed the mushroom cloud.
7) Hundreds of first responders (mostly volunteer firefighters) and crime scene investigators were quickly on the scene. They saw human remains, aircraft wreckage, personal effects, jet fuel, etc.
The cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder were recovered and had usable data, all of which is consistent with the other evidence.
8) The remains of every victim was positively identified.
Personal effects of most passengers and crew were recovered and returned to their families.
9) Hijacker identification documents and personal effects were recovered, along with the remains of four people identified as the hijackers through the process of elimination.
10) Nearly all of the aircraft was recovered by professional investigators and by civilians. The debris was returned to United Airlines after being examined for evidence of explosives use.
Now, when will you be contacting United Airlines? I again, offer you their information and the contact information of their attorneys.