posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:17 PM
Hey, when you don't have proof, why not use faith?
Billions believe a plagarized book about an imaginary savior, so why wouldn't faith work for 911?
After all, it's not like the rest of that day was "out of the ordinary", it's not like there were other extraordinary coincidences and it's also
not like there was other things that happened that day that have never happened before or since.
- Steel structures failing in 1 hour of fire, faith.
- People who had never flown commercial airliners, commandeering them and hitting precise targets. Faith.
- Norad standing down at the right time, faith.
- Pentagon 'hijacker' doing over 180 degree turn so that he could hit the perfect spot on the pentagon. Faith.
- Not near enough wreckage or damage at the pentagon to be a 757, faith.
- Numerous videos of what hit the pentagon disappear, lets throw a little faith on that.
- WTC7 magically falling into it's pad, even though no plane hit it... faith.
Faith is great on a day like 911.