It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Locked Door

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
OK. Something weird just happened. I went to take my dog out side to use the bathroom. It was around noon and I was out side when i heard the backdoor lock itself. When i was going to let the dog inside, the door was locked. I went through the sliding door to look on the other side of the door.It was unlocked. Later, around three, i told my dad when he got home from work about it. He said around 11:30, a thought got into his head that i locked myself out of the house.
There was no one in the house that could have locked the door. I was the only one at my house.

Explain that.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Android X]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You have a Dodgy lock?

What kind of lock do you have? I would first look in to that.
That or you may have a mischievous Ghost on your hands,

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Just get a new one. They don't last forever.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I once closed door, normally used on daily basis, and when I went to back through the door it was locked.

After much cursing and banging the door and trying the knob (no other way through, deep inside building) I took a death breath to calm myself down and go back to way I came and take the long way around, I grabbed the knob one more time and it opened like butter, like it was never locked.

I am a jack of all trades, THE door was definitly locked. I guess I used the force to open it, I dont know,

I thought that i would share that since it is similar to your experience

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
How long have you lived in the house, and has anything else 'unexplainable' ever happened since you have lived there?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Android X

Why is your bathroom outside ?
the rest of this two line post is being scrutinized by people in the mail room

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

need to squirt some dry graphite lock lube all inside that lock.

And put it on the key and open it w/ key a few times.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by 1SawSomeThings]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

If it was unlocked when you looked at it after entering from the sliding glass door, perhaps it was just jammed shut? My doors have been doing that lately, they're swelling in the humidity and have been tough to open/close.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Heatburger]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Its not really humid here

Well, the only ghosts that we know that are in our house is the previous owners' husband but he's not around much and my great grandma that passed away a year ago who still watches over me. Like i said, the weird part was what my dad said that around 11:30, he had a thought that i locked myself out of the house

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
How long have you lived in the house, and has anything else 'unexplainable' ever happened since you have lived there?

I've lived in this house for about 3 years.
One incident was when over the summer my second year living there when i heard someone knocking on the front door. When i went to go check, one of the cabinet doors slammed, and i mean slammed, shut.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSecretSquirrel
Just get a new one. They don't last forever.

My dad is a handyman so he makes sure everything is fixed

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

My guess based on the limited info you have posted that it was the previous owner's husband (you would be viewed as an intruder in the house) and that it was your Great Grandma who 'alerted' your father. Was she your father's grandmother?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

My guess based on the limited info you have posted that it was the previous owner's husband (you would be viewed as an intruder in the house) and that it was your Great Grandma who 'alerted' your father. Was she your father's grandmother?

The owner's husband doesn't bother us that much and it is my mother's grandma

top topics

join