It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle and More.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I post the links here so you can read about it, I recomend it !

Check it out !

Spanish environmental authorities were on high alert this week after fishermen spotted hundreds of highly dangerous jellyfish floating in the Strait of Gibraltar.

Deadly JellyFish Warning
The creatures, known as the Portuguese Man o’ War, were pushed by westerly winds into the Mediterranean and at one point drifted to within 700m of the Ceuta coastline.

The shoal was last seen dispersing into the Alboran Sea far off the east side of the Rock.

JellyFish cropcircle

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Mmmm . Spooky assembly of coincidences !!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hey chem hows things.

Have you seen the latest additions to the formation above?

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Look at the top picture.

Its the symbols again.

cannot find any more info yet though.

spelling edit.

[edit on 30/6/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Sorry dont know how to resize etc as first image ive uploaded.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So what does all of these symbols and such mean? Can we come to any sort of conclusion based on any of this?

[edit on 30-6-2009 by born2BWild]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild
So what does all of these symbols and such mean? Can we come to any sort of conclusion based on any of this?

take a look at this collaboration of meanings

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

Probably not.
There will be various opinions on what they mean, some good, some bad & in the end of the day it could be just an addition by hoaxers.

I used to have theories into what caused them but the more ive looked the less i would like to say is behind them.

My opinion is humans make some of them but not all.

As for the symbols we will need some better pics.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Thanks for pointing to another large crop circle that was made in at least two different times, this we know it was not made "overnight", although I think we will see it "advertised" as such, like all crop circles.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Its usually this next few days that one appears in the field opposte milk hill called east field.
Over the last few years formations have appeared here between end of june and first week of july & there hasnt been one there yet this year.

Now would be a great time to sit up on the hill overlooking it will flir cameras to catch whatever or whoever is doing them!

This happened in 2007 but while the film was being changed in the camera there was a flash of light and then as it got light they could see this huge formation.

Make of that what you will but it seemed a little suss to me and i visited it that day and had the feeling it was man made.

WE will have to wait and see.

Edit - this was also added to the night after.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hi armap,
Im not with you mate, was this done in daylight by people?
Is there a link to this.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

It was probably done during the night, but it was not made "overnight", it was at least made over three nights.

Phase 1.

Phase 2.

If it was not made during three nights, then the people that made the photos should know how it was made.

Phase 3.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
With you now, yes it appeared over three nights.
Wether it was intentional or a late addition who knows, or even if it was the original artists even!

Ive seen this happen several times over the last few years and sometimes it ruins the original flow of the pattern.

It also makes me wonder why no one sees it happen as there are hundreds of people visiting these patterns daily and many people crop watch (sad i know but i have done it many times too) from high locations overlooking these patterns.

I can though say with certainty that there is a genuine phenomenon as i have visited two that have left me gobsmacked at the energy within the flat crop, not in a new age hippie way but in a literal way as some form of electrical static energy microwave etc was present to the point of discomfort.
Also i have visited a fresh one that was not flattened at ground level but a foot or so up from the floor, making it like walking through crunchy deep snow.
That couldnt be done from ground level.

Whether its military or other worldly i wouldnt like to say but it is in an area close to salisbury plains which is a very large military testing ground and they regularly fly over the circles & have even been filmed intimidating researchers from the air and observing/chasing these small orbs that we here so much about.

If its just hoaxers then the military would not be so interested in it.

east field night watch video.

military interest at east field.

It all means something, but what i dont know,

space based weopons testing thats attracting some alien probe intrest which the govt are aware of?......Maybe?

new topics

top topics

join