It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA image shows intricate web of chemtrails over the US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Chemtrail or contrail alike, this amount of dumped substance is sickening.

On Earth,
What goes up... must come down.

And yes, eventually, we do breathe some of that.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
call me skeptical if you will, but that picture looks fake. it looks as if someone took a satellite image of the southeast then put over it a picture of all those "chemtrails" it looks like they are lines of alien coke on the lens of the satellite. i first heard about "chemtrails"many years and i have always doubted them greatly. come on people, why would the government want to poison its own?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sometrendyname
come on people, why would the government want to poison its own?

How about population control? Or how about to drug the public without their knowledge and make them more managable for whatever insidious plans they could think of? I don't know. Who knows why the government does any of what it does, but everybody on this board would probably agree that they don't tell us everything that we should have a right to know.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Could the picture "simply" show aircraft contrails, rather than chemtrails?

There has been an enormous growth in commercial air traffic after all. Consider this quote please:

"In the past 5 years, air traffic has increased by 27 percent to 655 million commercial passengers annually. And, the number of passengers is expected to exceed 1 billion annually by 2010."

This was taken from here

So, it really shouldn't be too surprising that a satellite photograph would show such a lot of contrails?

Just my �0.02...

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genya
Could the picture "simply" show aircraft contrails, rather than chemtrails?

That's the reason you are a moderator
- you still haven't lost the ability of simple and logic thinking

I agree 100%

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenophanes85

Originally posted by Stuey1221
Yeah but dont contrails evapourate in a short space of tiem, for something like that to be made would have needed more than one plane, I dont live in the USA but in the UK i know that seeing god knows how many planes flyin in a criss cross form would arouse susp from me lol

Yes, you are correct that contrails do evaporate in a short time - so short infact, that there have been times where I watch them evaporate only a few hundred feet behind the plane. Chemtrails (IF they exist) on the other hand, don't (according to people on this board). Since contrails are so inconspicuous and such a common place these days in our modern, air-travel skies, you don't even have think to yoursef, "Oh, I know contrails evaporate". You just asssume it. If you see the same one in the air many hours later you assume it's becasue of a flight path. Also, all these planes aren't flying at once - we're talking a period of a few days, weeks, or even months (?). IF it's days, weeks, or months, it's just more support for the existence of chemtrails.

[Edited on 5/5/04 by xenophanes85]

Yeah i see your point and the fact that many people, including myself until yesterday, cant tell the difference or what they are. I see what you mean about the flightpath part, My uncle lives near Heathrow Airport in London and theres planes fly over every 30 seconds so you can imagine the trails left there!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join