It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Du bist Terrorist (You are a Terrorist)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
What it is:

"You are a terrorist“ is a persiflage of two official german social-marketing-campaigns. Whereas „Du bist Deutschland“ (You are Germany) was promoting the national consciousness and a child-friendly Germany, „You are a terrorist“ is the answer to todays politics in Germany.

All Citizens are under general suspicion. Germany becomes a preventive surveillance society.

By visualizing the already passed and future laws, it shows what the Germany of the present and the very near future does look like.

Please watch:

What it said:

Just recently we found out that there are more than 82 Million terrorists hiding in Germany.
You are one of them.

So from now on we will record all of you activities for 6 months.

Who you call and when.

When you use your cellphone and where.

When and where you access the internet and what sites you are visiting.

Who you write emails to and why.

And because you are a Terrorist, the BKA is allowed to investigate your Computer (trojan-horse)

We know your passwords
we can look at your pictures
we can see who you are chatting with
or browse through your documents

We can download all the files from your computer
change them or save completely new files.

There hasn't been a single internationally planned terrorist attack in Germany
but with you and the other 82 million terrorists we have to be careful that this doesn't change.

A new ID, that digitally stores fingerprints, more surveillance cameras, and many many more surprises are already on the way to you,
because you are a terrorist.

US/UK/rest of the world, sound familiar?

For further consideration: www.statebook.co.uk...

We are ALL terrorists!

[edit on 30 Jun 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have always had a special kind of fondness for the poignant sarcasm that post-modern German people have.

This social-marketing campaign is brilliant, utterly brilliant!

Keep it coming!

Personally, I'd rather be Free while enjoying my Privacy from the surveillance of government and risk the threat of Terrorism. Even if bombings were a daily routine like they once were in Northern Ireland, I wouldn't regret it so long as my Freedom and Privacy were mine.

“Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.” - Benjamin Franklin

Give me freedom, or give me death! But whatever you do, don't treat me like a terrorist, or as guilty before being proven innocent!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus
I have always had a special kind of fondness for the poignant sarcasm that post-modern German people have.

Post modern German sarcasm ... and they say germans don't have a sense of humor.

This social-marketing campaign is brilliant, utterly brilliant!

It is very good. Nothing new to most ATS members but still, it's nice that folk are making an effort to educate people.

join