It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians order Flight Changes, after Massive Magnetic Shift downs Airliners...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

Compelled to interject that we are no longer looking for "Planet X" but now, "Planet IX".
Just like we are no longer looking for "global warming" but "global climate change". Definitions of "truth" seem to be changing at an amazing pace. Kind of reminds me of playing a game with a 3 year old. You know, the rules constantly change to fit the desired outcome until the adult walks away while trying to teach the child a sense of fairness in outcome. Well, we have been playing this game for along time... About time to put the children to bed IMO.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabrinaleena
reply to post by Gutterpus

I'm just waiting for the media to start placing the blame on people here on earth (and the US in its entirety) for the warming on Mars. I'm sure they'll spin it to somehow it's our fault. Maybe the little motor scooter that we placed on Mars for pics has high CO2 output
Great article!

Oh please!
Everyone KNOWS it's all Bush's fault! Remember Katrina? Yeah, that's right, what he did there, he's doing to Mars

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Why is this thread still open? Close it, it's bull#!

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
reply to post by Gutterpus

A flag and star for you Gutterpus. Very informative and interesting.

I have no reason to doubt this information. If the truth were known it has been known for years by other countries also.

Could this be the reason for our interest in Mars? I think it's very possible at this point in our earths impending condition.

It is only logical reasoning that there are and will be many changes on earth as the tectonic plates are constantly moving.

It is only reasonable that if man is going to survive we must leave earth and populate a new earth. Possibly, if Mars is indeed heating up it would be a most likely new home for man.

I'm not intimating this will come about anytime soon. But I do believe it will eventually happen.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by dizziedame]

Isn't Mars supposed to be like only 1/3 or 1/2 the Earth's size? on top of that, there's only one source of water/ice, the ice caps at the planet's top. I'm not so sure 6.5 billion people would be able to comfortably live there especially with even less resources than we have here. Also, if we decided to Terraform Mars in an effort to try and create more plants/resources etc. It would literally take hundreds and hundreds of years. I know I saw this on the Discovery channel somewhere. While it's a tempting solution to our problem, it would have needed to start years ago, since we landed on the Moon would've been a nice time to start. But now... not so sure.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Russian scientists further warn that the West’s “obsession” with manmade Global Warming is a deliberately designed propaganda effort to shield their peoples from the fact that not only our Earth, but all of the planets in our Solar System are currently undergoing rapid warming, and as proved, beyond all doubt, by Doctor Scientist Habibullo Abdussamatov, head of space research at St. Petersburg's Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory in Russia, when in 2007 he released his findings that for the previous 3 years the ice caps of Mars have been melting at an unprecedented rate.

This russian scientist is a joke. It's not called "Global Warming", it's called "Global Climate Change". There is a huge difference.

Even then, he should deffinetly visit Los Angeles on a "smog day", or even China, and see how much a problem our gases are, maybe then he will get a clue.

Just because the Sun is getting warmer, doesn't mean "Global Climate Change" is fake. Actually, that makes our problems even worse! Now we are going to have really hot radiation trapped inside our major cities by "green house gases".

[edit on 30-6-2009 by ALLis0NE]

I never cared much for Californian and all those liberal hippie freaks, as for china? Too many people there anyway, California too.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
i wonder if its a hoax. i heard the outer planets had experienced poleshifts recently. if a big planet is coming close to our solar system, maybe it would upset the magnetic fields of the other planets; and cause magnetic storms; poleshifts; global/ocean warming etc ? nibiru? brown dwarf star? (black sun?)

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hello there folks it seems to me that the same kind of informations
has been posted on spiritual sites like galacticfriends.com
could be some kind of truth into it ?

[edit on 1-7-2009 by oaenaos]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well, there are two options: It is a flat out LIE , or ...
It is the horrible uncensored TRUTH .. Does any of it fitt into things you see and hear/read about ? Or is it just mumbo jumbo ??

If such an scenario is upon as, Lies are every where...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Regarding the Russian scientists report on global warming: this is a 2007 report that refers to the previous 3 years (2003 -2006)

In the last three years the earth has COOLED.

Where I am, we normally have mid to high 70 degree temps at this time of year. Often it's in the 80's and 90's. However, it's been 50 to 55 degrees for several days. April to June have been unseasonably cold.

It's the sun that heats us up, not carbon emissions from internal cumbustion engines.

Large volcanic eruptions occasionally send clouds of carbon, ash etc. high into the atmosphere causing a temporary cooling.

Mount St. Helens dumped more carbon in the atmosphere (in a few hours) than all the internal combustion engines combined over the past 150 years.

Mount Pinatubo spewed more carbon and caused a temporary cooling of the earth in the early 1990's.

Recent reports on other ATS threads say carbon levels have decreased over the past two years, and the average temps collected from around the globe show a drop during 2007-2008.

A brown dwarf is not heading our way. The planets are not being pulled apart.

The sun is going through a normal cycle and it will start up again soon.

Pole shift? Now that's a possibility. That would put me at the new equator. Can't wait for that!!

Nothing new here folks. Nothing to learn. Move along please. Next!

[edit on 1/7/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Sorchaa Faal or not theres allot of info out there to make ones mind up on what may or may not be going on in the universe.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

here here yes yes hoax hoax. always w/ the bombastics. good catch phage.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yeah, ditto Phage.

Heh *bow*

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yes, please will another 200 idiots post that Sorcha Faal is a hoaxer and that the story is fake.

That's just what this thread needs after having identified that fact in page 1.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think this video will shed some light on the situation.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You know this was my first submission to ATS. It’s been interesting reading everybody’s responses, replies to responses, challenges, etc. I’m a pretty simple person in the good old USA and I utilize news google alerts and one of them is “geomagnetic storms.” When this article popped up yesterday, my first reaction wasn’t a feeling astonishment. I really wasn’t taken by surprise, but matter-of-factly thought “that’s possible.” So, I researched ATS to see if it had already been posted. I couldn’t locate it. Then, I thought this is pretty newsworthy so I’ll submit it – my first article. I then had to figure out how to enter a submission and experienced some difficulty in that, not to mention having to ask for my password. I usually just read and never log in. At any rate, I didn’t research the article, I don’t know who Sorcha Faal is (but I do now), and I don’t know anything about the news site that featured the article, perhaps that is a big hoax as well. Regardless of all that, there is disturbing news about an ocean forming in Africa (or perhaps it’s pretty cool news – the origins of something special). When do we ever get that sort of opportunity? Maybe it does cause weather anomalies. I don’t know. Then there’s all those mines in Africa. Some of them are the deepest in the world. Surely they can’t be helping the ecology or geology. Maybe they also affect the weather. Who knows? Below are some links I found were pretty interesting. For all of you who pondered my submission and were attentive to its nature, I want to thank you for your support. Maybe it’s a hoax, maybe not. At any rate, times they are still a changing and we gotta change with it. Peace.

African tectonic plates
cat.inist.fr...
my.opera.com...

East African Rift Valley (p.27)
www.slideshare.net...

10/2008
news.softpedia.com...

10/2005
www.foxnews.com...
The fissure, now 13 feet wide, formed in just three weeks after a Sept. 14 earthquake in a barren region called Boina, some 621 miles north east of the capital, Addis Ababa, said Dereje.

03/2006
www.sciencenewsblog.com...

Space station views (a portion of this discusses specific target locations in Africa)
www.spaceref.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Well, there are two options: It is a flat out LIE , or ...
It is the horrible uncensored TRUTH .. Does any of it fitt into things you see and hear/read about ? Or is it just mumbo jumbo ??

If such an scenario is upon as, Lies are every where...

Just because it may "fit into things" we heard about does not make it any more true. This hoax could have been specifically crafted to fit recent events that have occurred.

Originally posted by Phage
This is a hoax. The original article is by Sorcha Faal, a well known internet hoaxer.

Oh! Some fell for another of Sorcha Faal's hoaxes.

We should feel like Sorcha Faal...errrr...Such a fool.

[edit on 7/1/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Read the article... the Russians are saying that the Air France crash was caused by the magnetic changes! So different from the news we are hearing in the US. Shows how different our news agencies and governments are.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetbechtold

No.

Sorcha Faal says the Russians are saying the Air France crash was caused by magnetic changes. Please find another source to verify what the Russians are saying.

There is a reason this is in the hoax bin.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join