It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians order Flight Changes, after Massive Magnetic Shift downs Airliners...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Not really

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers (Traducción al Español abajo)

[edit on 6/30/2009 by Phage]

I immediately KNEW it! Must be my psychic abilities! I just knew that this one has to be written by Sorcha Faal! I just knew it when I clicked on the link, without reading more than maybe three words!

So am I psychic or not?

Anyhow, anything written by Sorcha Faal is not worth reading. Why would somebody even call him/herself "Sucha Fool?" Is (s)he a troll? A bunch of bored students playing a joke on the internet?

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Etsivä Romppainen]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by Gutterpus

I like your find, and I dont like it..
Geomagnetic storms along the tectonic plates??

Who here now is going to say that is normal now ?

I predict horrible lightnings in places that are unusual.. Let's see !!

Actually, in Northern African, aka the Saharan desert, there is the highest frequency of lighting and thunderstorms in the world.

Sorry, I would provide a link, but I am at work.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well at least it took less than a page for it to be spotted as a hoax!

Great work ATS'ers. Still more interesting to read than the 100th "I have a message to pass on from the hidden ones, something is coming and I can't tell you what it is" bait bait...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I know she is a hoaxer, but no one can call this source a hoax. www.livescience.com...
There is something happening in the solar system.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thats 2 reports of "bangs" now, we had the same here in Derbyshire only on Monday. I was in the garden when what sounded like Sonic Bangs (only they werent as I know what a Sonic Bang sounds like) just came from nowhere.
Occured twice in the space of 2 hours, sky was completely clear with no jets or explosions on the news reported.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Same with those two here, lasten very long, sounded like an realy loud lightning and lasted maby 15 sec or so ..

I usualy dont get afraid of lightning storms , I never have, but there was no storm , thats why I get abit raddled ..
Me dont like !!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Speaking of Bangs i live out in the midwest and on Saturday it was sunny partly cloudy. As the day went on around 830 it got very cloudy and the thing that was strange was the lightning that i saw. I mean everyone knows and seen lighting before knows that when they flash it will flash for atlease 1 or more second and then make a loud bang. Well this was me driving on the turn pike with my gf was driving and chatting when all the sudden we seen a lighting that lit up the sky really fast as in like someone flickering the light switch from off.. to on... and then back off really fast like a quick flash. it was weird because usually lightning we see it for atleast 1 second but these lighting was different. it seemed the light made a big stike but to flash within like .03 second or less. It did not make any loud bang noise like it should and the lighting happen all around town when i was driving. It did not rain hard jsut a few sprinkles here and there for about 10mins. What the hell is going on!? Well other then that me and my gf thought that it was weird. Something is brewing and i dont know what it is. But other then that the lighting seem like it was cause by someone who had a control and flickering the switch really fast. Thats the best way i can describe it.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by mrfire9]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
That is really a very interesting article. What is the credibility of that website? It makes a lot of sense to me. I hope their wrong but the possibility of them being right.....is scary. I seriously believe that Global Warming is some kind of Hoax/Gov. propaganda to try and explain the inevitable. If this Solar System warming continues......and a possible celestial body moving closer is the cause of it........how long will they be able to call it global warming? Probably right up until it's too late.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WolfmanJ

Yeah, right up till it's too late..... I was listening to the news one morning, and I heard that FEMA said that they would not alert us to a global killer.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Russian scientists further warn that the West’s “obsession” with manmade Global Warming is a deliberately designed propaganda effort to shield their peoples from the fact that not only our Earth, but all of the planets in our Solar System are currently undergoing rapid warming, and as proved, beyond all doubt, by Doctor Scientist Habibullo Abdussamatov, head of space research at St. Petersburg's Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory in Russia, when in 2007 he released his findings that for the previous 3 years the ice caps of Mars have been melting at an unprecedented rate.

This russian scientist is a joke. It's not called "Global Warming", it's called "Global Climate Change". There is a huge difference.

Even then, he should deffinetly visit Los Angeles on a "smog day", or even China, and see how much a problem our gases are, maybe then he will get a clue.

Just because the Sun is getting warmer, doesn't mean "Global Climate Change" is fake. Actually, that makes our problems even worse! Now we are going to have really hot radiation trapped inside our major cities by "green house gases".

[edit on 30-6-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The article's been written by Sorcha Faal. "She" is a known hoaxer.

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabrinaleena
reply to post by Gutterpus

I'm just waiting for the media to start placing the blame on people here on earth (and the US in its entirety) for the warming on Mars. I'm sure they'll spin it to somehow it's our fault. Maybe the little motor scooter that we placed on Mars for pics has high CO2 output
Great article!

I think they will blame for Mars warming EVIL heavily multiplying bacteria man took to Mars from Earth "accidentally".

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Many of you might find even if this story is a FAAL story the following thread and my posts interesting

Predict the No1 Thread on 30 June 09 ATS Breaking

Enjoy, difficult to Hoax that eh?

Relax,
Sit,
Meditate,

Elf

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm a little disappointed that this falls so easily into the [HOAX] category.

First of all, who are we to label it a hoax? I'm not saying that it is not... but I question our credentials. This is ATS, not MSNBC. We are supposed to be open minded, not a collection of Oberg clones.

For all the desk'perts who laugh at the 2012 theories and dismiss the changes happening all around us, I am sometimes called to wonder whether any of us would know a genuine unique event if it came up and tapped us on our monitor screens.

If we wake up one day... sometime well after 2012 and the world is still the sad, corrupt place that it is today, a million web weebles can happily say 'I told you so!". In truth, we will all be better of if they get that day.

But if not? If for fear of speaking about this subject leads us astray of what may have at least gave us due warning? It will be a lesson lost because no one will be around to try and share it on an ATS that doesn't exist anymore.

But hey... it's your call.
\

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

It's not the story itself that makes it a hoax. It's the fact that it's been written by Sorcha Faal. Did you read my link?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Interesting read, something i want to look into more, its the opposite to what Alex Jones has been saying lately, hes been saying that the ice caps of other planets in our solarsystem are getting BIGGER not smaller and that earths temp has actualy cooled in the last few years?

Edit: nvm just read the mods comments looks like a hoax... shoulda known pfft sif AJ was wrong

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Bachfin]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

I found this story earlier today, here --> MINA

From there, I was running a brief bit of correlation research with this angle on 2112 --> Millennium Prophesy

Also, this regarding the African Continent angle --> Continental Divide

Maybe nothing but... I won't call myself smart enough to say it ain't happening.

As for your author... I am unfamilair with the name. Perhaps it would have been enough to alert ATS members to his history without labeling the story itself a hoax?

I dunno. Still your call.

Best

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm more interested in the bangs actual members are reporting. I'm guessing this is a new phenomenon you have not encountered before?

I don't know, how do they keep a tenth planet quiet when so many amatuers could just point it out?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Redoubt,

I agree with you 100% every thread I read there is always someone who calls hoax. (well not every thread)

One of them always come's to mind.

Preston.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hold onto your thongs guys, just because she/he wrote this and has been known to be ............. doesn't mean it is a hoax.

I have been observing and researching many things.

As you must all know by now because I have written it enough times....is that I am an experiencer with other life forms....yeah! I know how you feel about it and I'm not getting into that but I have been shown many things and I have been observing many things for a very long time and there just might be some truth to this.

First I was told long ago (many decades ago) that something happens/happened here that was not supposed to have happen/happened.

I was shown volcano's going off same time on the West Coast ( due to materials hidden where not meant to be hidden) the explosions giving the ability to create radio active volcanic eruptions.

Not long ago I was shown a map of South America where the hump area is of Brazil there was a huge red circle (earthquake) with a star with a circle around it right offshore of Brazil. Connected to this red circle is another huge red circle but just a bit smaller that goes to the Mid-Atlantic Ridge.

Few weeks went by and I was shown the most dreadful thing I could imagine a RED CIRCLE SO LARGE the only word to describe it is DREAD this circle took the entire hump of Africa----Tunisia, 1/3 of Libia, all Niger, small area Chad, all Nigeria and a section Cameroon all the land out and to/toward the Mid Atlantic Ridge.

From what I was shown these events will create Tsunami's as never recorded in history. I also saw ship come in and hold Tsunami in mid air for people to run for there lives.

These beings are going to try and help this is not good so even though this event may not occur right at this time I suggest to keep what I write in mind........... when things start to come to fruition.

Also I have taken note that the Core has slowed by 10% and in the area's of South America to Africa are having magnetic anomalies Nasa has new equipment and this area is being scientifically studied as far as I know.

So I suggest some research is in hand if you are interested.

The african map so you can see what I am talking about.

www.africaguide.com...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by observe50]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join