It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians order Flight Changes, after Massive Magnetic Shift downs Airliners...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Russians order Flight Changes, after Massive Magnetic Shift downs Airliners...

macedoniaonline.eu

Russian scientists further warn that the West’s “obsession” with manmade Global Warming is a deliberately designed propaganda effort to shield their peoples from the fact that not only our Earth, but all of the planets in our Solar System are currently undergoing rapid warming, and as proved, beyond all doubt, by Doctor Scientist Habibullo Abdussamatov, head of space research at St. Petersburg's Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory in Russia, when in 2007 he released his findings that for the previous 3 years the ice caps of Mars have been melting at an unprecedented rate.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Having not seen this on ATS, I managed to figure out how to add my first "newsworthy item" in the hopes someone hasn't already entered it. So, here's my little snippet in my own unique and original way. It appears geomagnetic storms arrive with a bang (or at least two bangs). From Russian with "love." Pay attention folks - this could be the beginning of our little world's changing times. Cause times, they are a changing indeed.

macedoniaonline.eu
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
thats it.... im packing my bags and moving to mars. With all the new water to splash around in mabey theres some extra-terrestrial ladies up there having a UFO wet-teeshirt contest

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Seems like your snip is a bit off.

Reports circulating in the Kremlin today are saying that Russian Air Force Commanders have issued warnings to all of their aircraft to exercise “extreme caution” during flights “in and around” an area defined as Latitude 17 North [North Atlantic Ocean] Latitude 3 South [South Atlantic Ocean] to Latitude 8 North [Indian Ocean] Latitude 19 South [Indian Ocean] between the Longitudes of 46 West, 33 West, 46 East and 33 East, and which covers the greater part of the African Tectonic Plate.

The reason for this unprecedented warning, these reports state, are the rapid formations of “geomagnetic storms” emanating from the boundaries of the African Tectonic Plate that due to their intensity have caused the loss of two major passenger aircraft during the past month leaving nearly 300 men, women and children dead.

Might be a better one to use

[edit on 30-6-2009 by whoshotJR]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gutterpus

I'm just waiting for the media to start placing the blame on people here on earth (and the US in its entirety) for the warming on Mars. I'm sure they'll spin it to somehow it's our fault. Maybe the little motor scooter that we placed on Mars for pics has high CO2 output
Great article!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This is a great article. It covers a lot of theories and paints a picture of not doom and gloom but one of a changed planet.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
To summarize then:

1. Ice is melting on Mars
2. A lake has appeared in Ethiopia
3. Two jets have crashed
4. It may all be the fault of "Planet X"

This is hardly scientific.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I like your find, and I dont like it..
Geomagnetic storms along the tectonic plates??

Who here now is going to say that is normal now ?

I predict horrible lightnings in places that are unusual.. Let's see !!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
One more thought.

The areas identified in this article as limited fly zones are constantly criss-crossed by commercial flights.

Aircraft being as consistent as they are, if 2 fall out of the sky, scores more would.

We would be seeing a lot more crashes than we are hearing about and/or the airlines would be cancelling flights.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
www.livescience.com...
www.uslaw.com...
www.capmag.com...
there is alot of good info about the warming of all the planets. Do a search for Habibullo Abdussamatov. He seems to be the best scientist working on it atm.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by therlloy]

[edit on 30-6-2009 by therlloy]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

I like your find, and I dont like it..
Geomagnetic storms along the tectonic plates??

Who here now is going to say that is normal now ?

I predict horrible lightnings in places that are unusual.. Let's see !!

We had a right rip roarer of an electrical storm in the north part of my countries northern island two nights ago. The light show in Auckland was supposedly very impressive, as some one that had lived in Auckland for 22 years as a kid before moving, we virtually never had the amount of forked lightning or even a storm close to it from what i remember (bar cyclone Bola but that was mostly just wind and rain). I could count on one hand over those 20 years the times i saw forked lighting during Auckland thunder storms, its usually the blue white sky encompassing flash variety (which is technically forked, but im talking ground hitting forked).

Aucklands not on the New Zealand tectonic fault line but it is a very dormant volcanic region so at a stretch it could be linked...

How many Airbuses/planes have gone down in the last month and a half?... 3 (I know it says 2 but im sure there was another one recently)? how often does that ever happened.

I dont know if this articles got any truth to it, but im officially rather worried, especially if the Russians are.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

So as you say, the changes are slowly being presented to us, and when the time comes, every person on the planet will see things are out of order and the shtf. week and a half ago, we had one massive bang here that was it , one humongus bang, then it was dead quite until satur day mid-day, the the seconf loud bang, and since then, we have had sun sun sun with overcast at night as the chemies have been playing all they...
check up the on tectonic plate activity and earthquake active on the net, you see the quakes are along the tectonics..

Rubadub..

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR

Might be a better one to use

[edit on 30-6-2009 by whoshotJR]

Not really

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers (Traducción al Español abajo)

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Translation: ahahahahahaha!

Sorcha is a very well known BS artist.

[edit on 6/30/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
To summarize then:

1. Ice is melting on Mars
2. A lake has appeared in Ethiopia
3. Two jets have crashed
4. It may all be the fault of "Planet X"

This is hardly scientific.

And where exactly do you get the impression that this has anything to do with planet x??
Because there is nothing about it in either the article, the op or the rest of the thread.

Edit: Oops my bad, it's in the article. Damn! I'd really appreciate it if posters would come clean with this stuff right away. Would save us all a lot of trouble... (and embarrassment lol)

[edit on 30-6-2009 by MrVertigo]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

A flag and star for you Gutterpus. Very informative and interesting.

I have no reason to doubt this information. If the truth were known it has been known for years by other countries also.

Could this be the reason for our interest in Mars? I think it's very possible at this point in our earths impending condition.

It is only logical reasoning that there are and will be many changes on earth as the tectonic plates are constantly moving.

It is only reasonable that if man is going to survive we must leave earth and populate a new earth. Possibly, if Mars is indeed heating up it would be a most likely new home for man.

I'm not intimating this will come about anytime soon. But I do believe it will eventually happen.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is a hoax. The original article is by Sorcha Faal, a well known internet hoaxer.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Just another hoax then.

I thought it just didn't read right.

We should lock hoax threads, others will fail to see the post identifying the hoax and the thread gets a life of its own.

Lock it.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

We had a terrific bang here in Michigan a week or so ago 4:00 in morning, I was dreaming and was seeing a giant Bomb. People in the neiborhood are still talking about it. It lasted a long time to BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM.

Will I get in trouble for saying boom or bomb, to late, I did it.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I haven't read this thread, but it's on my list.

at the top!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Thank God it is hoax, I was starting to think, it was going to hit fan. Isn't there enough problems we don't need these dumb ##### making things up, they should be drawn and quartered then shot respectively in each quarter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join