It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants some reiki?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
After getting a remote tarot reading from uk today, I figured it would be cool to send out some reiki to anyone who wants it. I am certified in reiki jin-kei-do and I have sent out reiki before with some great results.

Feel free to ask for help with a certain situation or just some good vibes sent your way!

p.s. be sure to let me know if you feel a surge of energy or good luck!

[edit on 30-6-2009 by bringthelight]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

I shall take some, I could some good energy. My location is in New Orleans, Louisiana.

But I was wondering if you could explain what it is exactly. Because I really do not know, but it sounds good

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Im sure more people will ask so heres a brief description.

Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.

The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy." A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results.

Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery. An amazingly simple technique to learn, the ability to use Reiki is not taught in the usual sense, but is transferred to the student during a Reiki class. This ability is passed on during an "attunement" given by a Reiki master and allows the student to tap into an unlimited supply of "life force energy" to improve one's health and enhance the quality of life.

Its use is not dependent on one's intellectual capacity or spiritual development and therefore is available to everyone. It has been successfully taught to thousands of people of all ages and backgrounds. While Reiki is spiritual in nature, it is not a religion. It has no dogma, and there is nothing you must believe in order to learn and use Reiki. In fact, Reiki is not dependent on belief at all and will work whether you believe in it or not. Because Reiki comes from God, many people find that using Reiki puts them more in touch with the experience of their religion rather than having only an intellectual concept of it. While Reiki is not a religion, it is still important to live and act in a way that promotes harmony with others. Dr. Mikao Usui, the founder of the Reiki system of natural healing, recommended that one practice certain simple ethical ideals to promote peace and harmony, which are nearly universal across all cultures.

source

I will send in a few hours

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Awesome, I look forward to it! And I will post the results

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Hi again

I could sure use some of your wonderful reiki vibes at the mo !!!
I'm about to go through a very stressful relationship break-up and need some positive vibes to give me the ooomph to make the break.
I'm a very insecure person and I need to feel confident and strong with what's ahead !!
What happens here--do you send them across now while we're both online ??
I do use mind over matter a lot and have'nt been sick for a long time so I do believe in the power of thought.
Cheers for this baby--btw have added ya to friends x

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Reiki works because we are all connected. Distance is nothing, therefore i can send it anywhere, anytime. I wish you well with the break up and I will send in a few minutes. Hope it helps!

Thanks again for the reading...I guess Ill just have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I sent reiki to you yesterday and immediately was filled with energy myself. I have never had this happen to that degree before. I was having a long day and after I did the initial meditation, I focused on sending you reiki for around 15 mins and walked away feeling very uplifted and energized.

I really wonder what was happening on an energetic level for that to happen...might have just been the meditation. Let me know If it helped at all!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'm not sure, but I know I had a great day yesterday. I won some money and some other prizes. I think it worked
That was cool, if you have more meditation energy send it my way again please, the more the better

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Do you have to go to a reiki master to aquire that skill or can you simply learn it from researching?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ugh, I definitely could use some help.

My anxiety attacks have been through the roof. I just lost my job. The company I am starting is at a stand-still because I've run out of money. I have no finances, so it looks like I'll lose my apartment and have to move back home to even more nothingness. I literally have not been under more stress in my entire life, and the thing is, I'm being more diligent than ever.. Its just not going well now.

Sigh, trying to keep my head up and stay positive though. Hopefully I can dig myself out soon.

Central PA. Selinsgrove to be exact til at least tomorrow night, when I return to the city of Philadelphia.

If you can help me, hopefully I can return the favor someday

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MyLife

You get an attunement from a reiki master which helps. I definitly felt a greater energy flow through my chakras after it was performed on me but anyone can do it. You start wiith your crown chakra, channel loving energy down to your heart, then feel it working its way into your palms.

Then that energy can be used in light touch all over someones body or sent from a distance. I envision the person in a sphere between my hands and feel the energy filling the sphere, kinda like my avatar.

Good luck and feel free to u2u me with any questions.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Sorry it took me so long to get back, I was on vacation. I will certainly send you some reiki today. Just know that the universe tends to be a lot smarter than us and if you can see the good in the situation, change always happens for a reason. Find the advantage and out of it something amazing will spring.

I will send you much needed strength and energy to you and your situation.

Godbless and good luck.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Hi, it is very kind of you to offer reiki energy to anyone who wants it. I would like some, I'm trying to rebuild my self-esteem and having a time of it. Depression is another problem I have to work on overcoming alot. When I concentrate and am very determined, I can almost glimpse a ray of success. If you could send some my way, I'll post the results so you'll know and everyone else will know it works just like you say.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sorry its been so long for a reply, I just moved into a new apt and I was on vacation this past weekend.

Hazelnet and Santaclaus, I will be sending to you tonight around 8 EST. The energy always works its way into the body part or life situation that needs most healing so no worries.

Anyone else feel free to ask, I love doing it and it fills me with energy as well!

top topics

join