It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7: The Conspiracy Files BBC2 9pm 30/06/09

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Of course if you believe all the conspiracy theories you will believe that the BBC was biased last night.... as far as i could see there were two sides involved and it looks to me like the video evidence of the bombers is proof enough....

Fact 1: There car pulled up at Luton Station
Fact 2: All of them had rucksacks
Fact 3: They boarded a train into Central London (whether it was 7:20am or 7:40am, it doesn't matter).
Fact 4: All 4 of them went off in different directions
Fact 5: They were seen on the Trains & Bus
Fact 6: They were Muslim
Fact 7: There were plenty of people killed that day.
Fact 8: Those Conspiarists last night are what stoke up fires.... one of them had converted to Islam and the other had been a conspiarist for a while so obviously if they go around showing these videos in mosques then those Muslims are gonna start believing them which then stokes up trouble...

I suppose soon you will all be saying that these atrocities never happen and we are all seeing things..... what about the Mumbia attacks? Was that also a Government Job? What about the Train in Spain? Was that another Government Job? Or the numerous amount of planes have been blown up over the years? Were thay all Government Jobs?

These people admit to these atrocities themselves on video tape!!

[edit on 1-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
All these programs always ignore the fact that the uk government and police use mind control.

If you do not have all the facts you cannot make a judgement based on truth.

The bbc always ignore the fact that the brits have mind control and if they think you may do something serious, they will use it on you.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
"one of them had converted to Islam"

If you mean Muad'Dib (John Hill) then dont be confused by his look or name, the guy in question is pure non-muslim and only wants the truth to be told by the British Government about what happened that day. His name is taken from a Fictional Sci-Fi Characters name.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I was wasn't surprised at all by the BBC's take on this, after all merely a voice of out corrupt government who are in the pocket of the NWO.
If anything good does come out of this broadcast is that people might watch 7/7 the ripple effect who otherwise wouldn't have seen it.
They should have shown that before the BBC program!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Of course if you believe all the conspiracy theories you will believe that the BBC was biased last night.... as far as i could see there were two sides involved and it looks to me like the video evidence of the bombers is proof enough....

Fact 1: There car pulled up at Luton Station
Fact 2: All of them had rucksacks
Fact 3: They boarded a train into Central London (whether it was 7:20am or 7:40am, it doesn't matter).
Fact 4: All 4 of them went off in different directions
Fact 5: They were seen on the Trains & Bus
Fact 6: They were Muslim
Fact 7: There were plenty of people killed that day.
Fact 8: Those Conspiarists last night are what stoke up fires.... one of them had converted to Islam and the other had been a conspiarist for a while so obviously if they go around showing these videos in mosques then those Muslims are gonna start believing them which then stokes up trouble...

I suppose soon you will all be saying that these atrocities never happen and we are all seeing things..... what about the Mumbia attacks? Was that also a Government Job? What about the Train in Spain? Was that another Government Job? Or the numerous amount of planes have been blown up over the years? Were thay all Government Jobs?

These people admit to these atrocities themselves on video tape!!

[edit on 1-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

Fact 5. "Wrong". They were not seen on the trains or the the bus.

Fact 6. So what if they were muslim. Is that a crime?

Fact 7. Plenty of people did die that day who may have been saved had not Tony Blair taken all of Londons best anti terrorist officers to Scotland for the G8 meeting.

Fact 8. Conspiracy theeorists stoke up the fires, etc. What a load of rubbish. All conspiracy theorists want is the truth and openess, something which, from last nights programme, the BBC wouldn't understand the meaning of!

If this programme showed one thing it is that the government is becoming really edgy and fearful that the truth about the 7/7 bombings is about to become public knowledge.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I rather liked a comment I saw in a newspaper a few days ago - it was something along the lines of given how useless the Govt are at running the economy, schools, NHS and even their own affairs, can you really believe they could have been behind 7/7? I sure don't! Any more than I think the Bush administration had the competence to pull off 9/11. The incompetence not to prevent both attacks .... that's different

Incidently, I recall just after 7/7 it being suggested one possible reason the govt were behind 7/7 was to provide an excuse to introduce compulsory ID cards ....... which makes you wonder why they've finally given up on the idea?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
I rather liked a comment I saw in a newspaper a few days ago - it was something along the lines of given how useless the Govt are at running the economy, schools, NHS and even their own affairs, can you really believe they could have been behind 7/7? I sure don't! Any more than I think the Bush administration had the competence to pull off 9/11. The incompetence not to prevent both attacks .... that's different

Incidently, I recall just after 7/7 it being suggested one possible reason the govt were behind 7/7 was to provide an excuse to introduce compulsory ID cards ....... which makes you wonder why they've finally given up on the idea?

In a round about way you've proven the conspiracy. The reason we are all debating the events of 9/11 and 7/7 is because the governments made so many mistakes that the official story became ridiculous. The same idiots who have brought the world economy to its knees couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, or it seems, a false flag terrorist attack on its people!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Ok... they could have been anyone with bombs but they just happened to be of Islamic faith! They were there that day nobody can say otherwise... the dates and times are there to see....

Anyway i think we all know that there are things within the higher echelon that happen for a reason but i truly believe this was a terrorist attack!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I think it goes deeper than that. . . You only have to watch the evening news, especially the BBC, to see that the media are going way over the top when it comes to demonising muslims. In effect, they are doing their part in creating more terrorists because muslims, like anyone else, will only be pushed so far before they begin to push back.
For me, there's more than enough evidence to suggest that the official story concerning 7/7 is as full of holes as the 9/11 commisions findings. But hey, that's the beauty of ATS! We can debate it and come to our own conclusions.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

I don't think the Bush administration was so inept as it came across, Bush was the figurehead to give the men behind the scenes free reign whilst it looked as though there was an idiot president.

On the other hand, Tony Blair's government was slightly less inept than Brown's. Their position now and their position then seem very, very different.

What I'm basically saying is that the "ineptitude" comes across as a clever front to mask what they're really doing behind the scenes.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by srsrecords]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by srsrecords

That I'll concede is a valid argument. Though personally I don't subscibe to it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join