It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Horn & co

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Key of revealance I

Beast: Rome
Name of the beast: Jesus (Lat. Vulgata) Hebrew geometry for the Greek name Iesos as written in Latin, Jesus, equals 616, later replaced with 666 by... the Romans....
(+) Healing: Jes[juh]el* : Aramaic NT
False Prophet: The Pope only beast called prophet around keeps Vulgate
The Little Horn: Hitlter no doubt @ owl diverse based on LXX and Vulgate
Beast of Daniel with four heads: Javan was divided among Alex's generals. Truth. LXX.

[edit on 30/6/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
jesus = 666

so.....jesus is the antichrist?....
if not, i have no idea what youre trying to say

[edit on 30-6-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
? according to the romans? Could you please elaborate on this for me. I am having a 'dont want to think' day

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

-1^½ * -1^½ = (-1*-1)^½

This part of signature is wrong.

-1^(1/2) * -1^(1/2) = -1^(1/2+1/2) = -1^1 = -1

Otherwise, very cryptic but interesting post. Care to explain it further?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Jesus is the anti-christ.

The word Christ is derived from a word in Kemet..."Ka-Rest" or "Ka", which means SPIRIT

So, anti-christ really means Anti-Spirit.

The spirit of God is in YOU. Jesus was designed to take focus off the spirit in YOU, and focus it on a mythical being named Jesus ( a greco-romanized form of the name Yeshua). Jesus was nothing more than a copy-cat and reincarnation of the mythical Mithra diety - same story, custom tailored for the Roman society.

Both of them:

-were born of virgins w 'God' as their father.
-performed miracles.
-were declared saviors by the people.
-had an inner circle of minions who did their bidding.
-fought their evil counterpart and won.
-died, resurrected and ascended into heaven.

Mithra was the personification of the SUN. Jesus was the SON of God. That's why we praise and worship Jesus on SUNDAY...and not the Sabbath that 'God' told the people to keep which is really Saturday.

It's reformed Roman sun worship.

The JESUS character is the anti-christ, because it took focus off of the true nature of God which is in you as your 'third eye', 6th/7th chakra aka PERCEPTION, and placed focus on a MAN.

With a system of mediators standing between you and your outer-body 'God', you become dependent on them and their institutions for guidance, advice, and how to live your life under their strict system of morals and dogmas...which keep them in dominion of you.

If the priests, pastors and fathers don't control you...their BOOK does.

The Revelation is all about revealing the Beast. BUT...the BEAST has lied about the true nature of that book of Revelations in the Bible...as not to reveal themselves as the BEAST. St. John of Patmos' vision/prophecy was him predicting the rise of Christianity and their beastly system of Christianity that would come 229 years from the time of his writing.

He was revealing organized religion to be the BEAST. The REAL Yeshua Bin Yosef was a leader of the slave rebellion against the Roman/Jewish elite (the continuation of the 13 Satanic/Illuminati bloodlines). He knew from being on the inside, that it was a system set up by the Elite/Illuminati/Satanic families to keep dominion over the 'stupid sheep'. Even before Christianity, and before Judaism, even paganism and other cults were set up to simply dominate people, and control their minds. When you can't control someone by force, you fu** with their mind, and you can do whatever you want to them.

Anyway...

The Roman/Jewish elite conspired and killed his ass, stole his name, mixed it with the old birth/death/resurrection deity story, and BOOM! Christianity (The BEAST) was made, and Jesus (the Anti-Christ) was born. The Pope isn't the antichrist. He's just a false prophet giving power to the Anti-Christ...the mythical person named JESUS that all Christians bow down to. (And that's over 2+ billion people in the world - a third of the world's population).

All Christianity did was DIVIDE mankind, just like the system of Deities do.

It divided families over ideologies. It divided nations and tribes.
Hell, if you read the book of Genesis and the Tower of Babel story, didn't God divide mankind by the use of different languages?

'God' knew that UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL. So, confuse the people, give them different languages and tongues, so that they're divided and he reigns supreme. hmmmmmmm

Anyway, the revelation is that organized religion is fake, and just a tool in the Elite's system to dominate and control your life.

The New World Order is just their new system to dominate you, since people are starting to abandon organized religion. This time, they'll use force and legal tyranny to dominate you totally, instead of partially relying on myths. You'll know the truth about spirituality. But by the time you learn about it, it'll be too late, because all of you will have surrendered your lives, souls, property, etc. to the Elite in the form of the puppet, the GOVERNMENT.

peace

[edit on 30-6-2009 by lordsirrah]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
And to add to this...

There ain't gonna be no destruction of the Earth, like the Christian fathers spooked you into believing.

The "End of Time", is literally the END of TIME (a man-made creation) TIME became extremely relevant since JESUS came in the picture.

Hello...2009 A.D. (or 2009 years after the death of JESUS).

Let the truth be told about JESUS, and the system of time based on his existence would die right with it.

And for the record...the word ARMAGEDDON is Greek for 'Revelation', which means 'the revealing'.

Like I said, early Christian fathers wanted to spook the sh** outta you to get you to accept their 'Lord' before you die, so they can control your every move and every thought. They just used their interpretation of the book of Revelations (which is written in code and not meant to be taken literally/verbatim)...to spook you to death.

That book alone, and always being told "it's the end of days", that makes numerous people submit to JESUS everyday, adding more people to the flock of dumb SHEEP, who need a mythical SHEPHERD, to lead them (via the Priests/fathers/pastors/Bible).

Think about it...with tough times going on, people are looking at the last book of the Bible LITERALLY, word for word, and giving their hearts to this JESUS that the Elite created almost 1700 years ago.

Besides, the 'end of the world' has been predicted over 200+ times by people who wants a cult-like following and/or money. None of those predictions ever came true.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lordsirrah

You might would have a point if not for the fact that Jesus warns of the people who will put the focus on his idol and such. Jesus doesn't put the focus on him, he constantly talks about what is spirit is spirit and what is flesh is flesh.

Proof of this can be found in John 14. The church is the one who does what you say, not Jesus.

When one is born again of the spirit, they will experience John 14. I experienced it and at the time I had no idea it was in the bible. But John 14 described my experience exactly, and is what got me to take a look at the bible. I know from being born again and knowing the father that what Jesus says is true.

John 14

10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Debunks the Church myth that nobody can be like Jesus.

20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Here he tells you the father is within you. And when you are "born again" of the spirit, on the day it happens, you will know for a fact that the father is within you and so forth. Not be told it, you will know it.

24He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Proof that you don't need to "believe" in Jesus to come to the father. In the sentence people claim that about Jesus, he says he is the truth, the light and the way. It is only by those things that one can come by the father.

These events are followed by the "holy spirit", who teachers people and gives them understanding.

26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

What you have proven in your post is that you have allowed the church and such to define the topic for you.

[edit on 6/30/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lordsirrah

Mmmmm. interesting speech LS. Seems you've done your homework. i've also been reading up on early Roman history and seems to all about power over the people and still to this day.
Some of this fact finding I didn't know about....well done.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Great post badmedia! It seems that the opening post was very vague. I couldn't grasp what was being said. As I read on I realized it was just an attempt to lead others away from Jesus. Nothing I haven't seen before.

Isaiah 5:20-21 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Jesus did not teach religion, he taught spirituality, forgiveness and sacrifice. His words got twisted, that is not his fault nor does it make him the "Beast"

Frankly it's offensive how ignorant you are lordsirrah

I'm not christian nor will I ever be. I use my own moral compass to guide my choices in life, and the philosophy that Jesus left us with.

He is the reason I do not divide with other people, the reason I found my inner self.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ciphor
Jesus did not teach religion, he taught spirituality, forgiveness and sacrifice. His words got twisted, that is not his fault nor does it make him the "Beast"

I'm not christian nor will I ever be. I use my own moral compass to guide my choices in life, and the philosophy that Jesus left us with.

He is the reason I do not divide with other people, the reason I found my inner self.

I will agree with you if you change sacrifice for mercy.

Matthew 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

I also do not consider myself to be a christian or belong to any religion. I follow the truth, the light and the way, and I think Jesus is exactly that. I easily recognize the father within him.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
For heavens sake, Jesus is not the antichrist. I have no idea why they chose to use the word Christ for Messiah but they did.

Messiah means the anointed. If someone is anti, they are against the anointing.

So people are either anointed or they are not. If you are, you will know it and have nothing to worry about. If you are not then you will either be open to the possibility, that it can happen or that it won't. If you think it's possible, then you are what Jesus called lukewarm and you need to get off the fence and attempt to meet him half way. If you think there is absolutely no way of getting this anointment or that Jesus and those before him didn't ever have it in the first place- you are against the anointment and not for the Messiah. Which would make you part of the body that makes up the antichrist.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

-1^½ * -1^½ = (-1*-1)^½

This part of signature is wrong.

-1^(1/2) * -1^(1/2) = -1^(1/2+1/2) = -1^1 = -1

I know it's not entirely correct way to calculate with the number i, it has to be wrong to get -1 to be 1. Not many catch it.

Otherwise, very cryptic but interesting post. Care to explain it further?

Well, firstly this is all about conspiracy, so why they moved it from it's correct location in Consp. in Rel. at ATS beats me.

The Roman Empire through the Roman Catholic Church has fooled us all into worshipping this Jesus character, whose name's geometry can be counted to be 616, the number of the Beast, as it is written in the oldest MSs, later replaced by 666 in newer manuscripts. This is perhaps the greatest conspiracy in the world taking into consequense that you may not live and or get salvation unless you worship using the "Holy Name of Jesus", allthough his name is really something quite different. His full name is Jesjuah bar Joseph or Jesjuah ha Mesjiach, not Jesus Christ.

We don't translate names ey? Only the bible does that, and we have people like Charlemagne etc. kings and nobility. Artists are always refered to with their proper names but those with burden we play with as if they had never existed. When you go to India you call yourself by your given name, not some name that may or not have the same meaning or sound. Why would we do that to our lord and the martyrs and prophets.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Originally posted by Ciphor

I will agree with you if you change sacrifice for mercy.

Matthew 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

I also do not consider myself to be a christian or belong to any religion. I follow the truth, the light and the way, and I think Jesus is exactly that. I easily recognize the father within him.

Jesju is the word, right? And the word is the light and was God and became a man, right? Well, "word" is related to the ancient word Ur or owr in Hebrew, the Norwegian word for word is Ord where the d is silent. Owr and Ur means Light in Hebrew, and in Ur Abraham found God. It's all about language and how biblical history has been shaped by and shapes language. We say "Our God, the Word, it is our Light". That is speaking in tongues.

[edit on 1/7/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Well I don't have much disagreement about what the RCC has done, and I have brought up that Jesus wasn't his real name either, and that is seems off to rename him like that. Of course, English is a Latin based language, so in some ways there has to be some translation, but I would still expect them to be phonetically similar since it's a name.

However. I do not think the name is really important in that way. For example.

Jesus says - whatever you ask for in his name will be done. Now, no matter what we use for that name, Jesus or any of the others. Lets suppose we ask for him to kill our brother. Would he do it? Even if you asked in his "true" name, would he do it?

I would think not. But he says he is the truth, the way and the light. If you ask for things in the name of those things, then would it be done? I would think so.

So, could one say that the focus on the name itself is in itself a deception?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Jesju is the word, right? And the word is the light and was God and became a man, right? Well, "word" is related to the ancient word Ur or owr in Hebrew, the Norwegian word for word is Ord where the d is silent. Owr and Ur means Light in Hebrew, and in Ur Abraham found God. It's all about language and how biblical history has been shaped by and shapes language. We say "Our God, the Word, it is our Light". That is speaking in tongues.

Well, I don't consider the bible to be the "word of god". I would say the word those who wrote it heard, that is the true word of god. Obviously I still like it a good bit, but it's not the authority for me.

I have heard that word, and when I read Jesus after that, I did no doubt see all that I was shown to me by the father. I recognize the father, and the "word of god" within Jesus. I know he speaks a deep truth that comes from only that source.

So for me, the bible isn't my "source" or "authority". I do however spend a good bit of time trying to understand how and when the bible is expressing what I know. Like the above, I didn't really learn it in that way, Jesus was never literally mentioned and so forth. But based on the understanding I gained, I was able to see that Jesus expressed that understanding, and I do not think it is a coincidence that I came into the bible after either. The bible quotes that got my attention were short 1 liners that spoke of a deep truth, like John 14:20 etc.

I know some other things are off too. Like "fear of the lord", that didn't make much sense to me, as I didn't see what was to fear. I found out that is actually respect, and that I understand fully.

So I hear you as far as the way meanings get switched around. But I think that is why we shouldn't settle for less than the real word of god, as then there is no question.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean about tongues. Can you explain further? Are you saying tongues as in manipulation or translation? I know it says the holy spirit can speak in tongues. I take that to mean that because it doesn't speak in a written language, it speaks in understanding, that it by default is able to speak in a way the person understands, and they can then express that in any written/verbal language. Again, just from my experience am I basing this on.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
And this OP is exactly what antichrist will preach. And when he comes on the scene the real antichrist who professes to be God, and yet he demands worship out of pride.

Then you neo christian will follow right with him.

this OP is the gospel of antichrist.

" whoever says that i am not he is antichrist "

You are an antichrist.

Here's the facts.

Jesus was prophecied in the OT. hitler has nothing to do with the little horn nor the prophecies of the very end times. He's a evil figure no doubt but nothing to do with the antichrist system.

The real antichrist will abolish the new sacrafice that was prophecied in daniel.

" take away the continual sacrafice "

which means antichrist will take our communion away for some time, the same thing that made the saints the saints. god enters the soul.

malachias 1: 11

so if your theory is correct then the entire OT is wrong, which means you can't use the word antichrist.

which brings me to my other point.

That if the NT is all created by the Catholic church, then why do you use passages out of it concerning antichrist?

antichrist if I'm not mistaken comes only out of the NT, and according to you, the NT was a gospel of the devil created by the church to make us worship jesus.

the same thing the OT prophets told us would happen. A saviour would come to Earth and all men would worship him because he's God in the flesh.

furhtermore, the Psalms itself talk about all knees bowing to the coming messhiah.

so according to you this messiah is the coming false antichrist who will run this world in IMO less then 10 years,

not only will you go along with him and accpet his little mark on your hand NEO, but other unlearned readers will who read this nonsense.

furthermore, this antichrist will cause a mark on our hands thats specific with the economy, have you noticed we are headed for a global currency?

He's not the one.

This is what christ said, in these times, he predicted OPs like this one.

don't listen to doctrines of devils.

peace.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
And also. the saints themselves say that antichrist will try and use the bible to disprove Christ just like he's doing.

and there will be a false prophet, a clever apostate, who will forrun the antichrist.

The true message of antichrist is, me me me, III, a worship out of pure pride, not love.

Christ showed nothing but humility, yet when this one comes, btw, the antichrist will be alive during the beast demise.

Christ has been dead 2,000 years ago.

and yet now in 2009, with the NWO in full affect awaiting it's leader to run this world, where is Christ?

exactly, in heaven.

and the real antichrist as scripture indicates will be alive during the beast and it's demise.

Infact, he will die with the beast, almost simultaniously.

and so no, it's not Christ, ofcourse. He has none of the hallmarks of antichrist, not only spirit wise, but biblical prophetic wise.

readers don't get shook reading the OP. You must hold strong to your faith in christ.

the girl in my sig talked to him daily, and bleed, saturated her sheets from the stigmata. many others saints did too.

these things are predicted, the lies, the antichrists. These souls have put too much on their false wisdoms. " wise in their own conciets " and what satan has done to their mind has created an idol playground out of biblical interpretation and the like instead of looking at christ words themself.

peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The Roman Empire (Beast) with their Roman Catholic Church (Babylon), preach a false Christ, whom they call Jesus (Name of the beast). They preach that he died and was mysteriously revivedalthough the Bible clearly explains how Jesju was saved by the centurion according to the prophecy (we received [knowledge of] healing from his wound). No Jewish or otherwise Hebrew native was ever called Jesus, it's not a Hebrew or Aramaic name, it's Latin and highly Roman, based on a Greek translation of the name Jesjuah or Jehoshua, all common Jewish names.

Is. 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

The spirit says that what we do today was known to the people of the old. That's the nature of the spirit of the prophets, it can travel in time. So when the whole world thinks Jesju was killed, because that's what Babylon and the False Prophet tells us to believe (lest we be burnt at the stake for instance), the spirit carries our thoughts and theology back in time to the time of Jesjuh, where this lead to great persecution of Jesjuh and all his followers. Shame on you.

Quantum mechanics allows us to change not only the future, but also the present, and even the past. Wait and see when the ones we thought were dead come forth by day and the ones we thought were alive dissapears or rots on their feet. God's judgement is something to fear, no something you'd want to wait for.

Jesjuh didn't die on the cross, he was healed by Longinus and his lance, who didn't have his life so dear that he didn't want to give his life up for another to live. This other person was Jesjuh ha Mesjiah, not Jesus Christ.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordsirrah
Jesus is the anti-christ.

No, Jesju isn't the Antichrist, but Jesus is the name the antichrist wants us to use for Jesjuh. And his mark is Easter and Sunday worship. And yes, it is a big deal. A VERY big deal indeed. The antichrist also wants us to believe that we shall believe that Jesjuh died on the cross, and bothered the Good Father with all kinds of miracles with no purpose or explanation at all. This beast is represented by those who say Jesus Died For Our Sins (TM), some kind of mystical ticket to heaven and salvation. They are no better than drug addicts, they go to church to get a high, kind of a fix from heaven. No Good Father of mine would ever keep his servants close by having them repeat his name in vain twain every sentance atleast and babble along with no sentance structure whatsoever and noone to explain these "tongues".

The Sun in the skies fall into the seas,
while the serpent bites it's tail, we click our heals
We present our arms to give our share --
O' Allmighty Father Good, grant us the coming Word
Come!
Amen

[edit on 11/7/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join